Coronavirus

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Charles Traynor

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Charles Traynor »

Summary

1. Two of the UK's biggest High Street retailers, John Lewis and Boots, announce 5,300 job cuts

2. They come despite public spending to tackle the crisis rising to nearly £190bn ($240bn)

3. Charity Oxfam says 12,000 people a day could die from hunger - more than from Covid-19 itself

4. It identifies 10 countries as potential hotspots, including Yemen, DR Congo and Afghanistan

5. Australia's second-largest city, Melbourne, has begun a second lockdown

6. The Trump administration says US schools should reopen on schedule, despite a surge in several states

7. Globally there are now 12 million confirmed cases and almost 549,000 deaths
https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-53344467
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Looks like Sweden was right after all

Why is the media so fixated on Sweden’s coronavirus policy? What difference does it make?

Sweden settled on a policy that they thought was both sustainable and would save as many lives as possible. They weren’t trying to ‘show anyone up’ or ‘prove how smart they were’. They simply took a more traditionalist approach that avoided a full-scale lockdown. That’s all.

But that’s the problem, isn’t it? And that’s why Sweden has been so harshly criticized in the media, because they refused to do what everyone else was doing. They refused to adopt a policy that elites now universally support, a policy that scares people into cowering submission. The Swedish model is a threat to that approach because it allows people to maintain their personal freedom even in the midst of a global pandemic. Ruling class elites don’t want that, that is not in their interests. What they want is for the people to meekly accept the rules and conditions that lead to their eventual enslavement. That’s the real objective, complete social control, saving lives has nothing to do with it. Sweden opposed that approach which is why Sweden has to be destroyed. It’s that simple.

Full article here:
https://www.globalresearch.ca/coronavir ... qGzvouP5OU

By Mike Whitney
July 12, 2020

Charles Traynor

Summary

Australia sees its worst day yet in the pandemic, with more than 500 new cases

The overwhelming majority of them are in the city of Melbourne

The head of the Pan American Health Organization says the virus shows "no signs of slowing down" in the Americas

President Donald Trump says the pandemic is going to get worse, and urges Americans to wear face masks

Leading Democrat Nancy Pelosi dubs Covid-19 "Trump virus"

Health experts in the UK have told politicians Sars-Cov-2 virus will be with us for "decades"

There have been nearly 15m cases of the new virus worldwide and more than 600,000 deaths
https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-53495356
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

The world is now several months into living with Covid-19 and there is still no end in sight to the media hysteria. In fact we are now being prepared to expect a second more virulent strain of the virus to hit during the winter and for further lockdowns to be enforced. This is of course very bad news because we are still living on borrowed time waiting for the full effect of our newly destroyed economies to kick in. In America millions are already unemployed and in Britain when the lockdown subsidies end many large companies are already known to be intending to lay-off half their employees.

How have the lockdowns in your part of the world affected your life?

I have continued working normally right the way through this C-19 hysteria. I am also fortunate in knowing my job is safe for the foreseeable future. My regions partial lockdown ended very quickly and I really can’t believe the UK only just began allowing people to get their hair cut on July 4th.

Where I live we must mask up when entering stores and when paying after tanking the car, etc. I can live with this in the short term. I don’t see it as a deliberate assault on my rights (remembering the imbeciles currently running the show first told us not to wear masks). Although the C-19 virus is generally non lethal it can allegedly cause all sorts of bad things to happen to some victim’s internal organs and central nervous system, etc. I may unknowingly already be a C-19 victim but I will not go out of my way to catch it by mingling in large crowds or shop in a large store without a mask.

How are you guys playing the C-19 game?

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Why would anyone accept the data from an official propaganda organ such as the BBC? As far as how I'm playing the "C-19 game", I'm not. I haven't changed my daily routine one iota. If I by chance get flu symptoms there's hydroxycloroquine and other therapies that are effective. Wrecking economies with lockdowns, wearing face diapers, etc. is political, not a medical decision.

Charles Traynor

“turnagain” wrote: Why would anyone accept the data from an official propaganda organ such as the BBC?
As I have said previously, the BBC quotes I use are simply a general record of the C-19 outbreak. This is purely to follow the course of events. Are you now disputing the BBCs daily accounting of events?

The type of data I would not accept from the BBC at this time is anything to do with medical advice, etc.

“turnagain” wrote: As far as how I'm playing the "C-19 game", I'm not. I haven't changed my daily routine one iota. If I by chance get flu symptoms there's hydroxycloroquine and other therapies that are effective. Wrecking economies with lockdowns, wearing face diapers, etc. is political, not a medical decision
Good luck, turnagain, I hope the coof never makes it to Alaska in a big way.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Charles Traynor wrote:
As I have said previously, the BBC quotes I use are simply a general record of the C-19 outbreak.
I am genuinely curious why you would accept data about such a politicized event as the so-called Covid-19 epidemic from the BBC. That is the equivalent of taking what is broadcast by CNN as gospel truth.

It's the flu, Charles. Politicized and over hyped but with a death rate well within the parameters of any other flu season. As I said, medications are available for efficacious treatment so why should I turn my life upside down over a political ploy?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:45 pm
so why should I turn my life upside down over a political ploy?
Alaska recorded another big daily increase in COVID-19 cases, with 92 new cases among residents — a majority from Anchorage. There are very few deaths world wide of people just with Covid19; though the severity of symptoms appear to be correlated with Vit D deficiency, which is why Blacks are more susceptible in winter months (lack of vit D). Vit D is made in the skin though can be obtained through fatty fish.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

From the Anchorage Daily News:
Alaska health officials reported another death linked to COVID-19 in an Alaska resident Wednesday, bringing the total to 19 since the pandemic began in March.

The person who died was a woman from Fairbanks in her 80s with pre-existing health conditions, according to an Alaska Department of Health and Social Services spokesman.
That brings our death rate to a whopping 0.0027%. As soon as I post this I'm going to don my face diaper and go hide under my bed.