Coronavirus

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
torus9

Re: Coronavirus

Post by torus9 »

"In a world
Made of steel
Made of stone..."

Bravo, boys!

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Since blood-sucking insect parasites are part of the natural world, and the people in the video clip are G_d's Chosen after all, they didn't believe that lice carried disease either.

They were wrong.

I'm not trying to be sanctimonious here─nor do I have great faith in the pandemic and the efficacy of locking down whole countries─especially when the establishment doesn't even believe in borders to begin with, and prefers woke corporate businesses like Amazon and Walmart taking over all market share...

But, I am avoiding crowds as much as possible.

In any case, I had to do a mandatory SARS-CoV-2 test and it came back negative. Woo Hoo.

:)

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Just curious, Hunt, but why the big hard-on for Trump? Granted that he's a Jew butt-kisser and has married his kids off to kikes but the U.S. has a two party system and the alternative was Hillarrhoid, the complete crooked bitch that has NO interest in the well being of the State. Trump's current opponent is the senile fool, Biden and his running mate, the nigger ho who got her start in politics by blowing Willie Brown, another crooked nigger from Oakland, California.

Trump isn't the prize bull in the pasture by any stretch but has his opposition beat by a country mile. Are you saying that the "progressives" should be given control of the country after the actions of antifa/BLM? Trump will never measure up to AH but turning the country over to the Jews/communists isn't the answer. Trump being weak on the JQ sux but he's at least marginally pro-USA so why so down on him?

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

I saw the Kamma Lah debate last night. We are probably doomed if the polls are to be believed.

VP Pence owned the shop but then she'd get all ghetto on him and say, "'scuse me, I beez talkin' an' shit."

:lol:

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Iconic Roosevelt Hotel in Manhattan to close Oct. 31.

"The Roosevelt Hotel will soon join the growing list of New York City businesses to shutter amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic."

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.nbcnewy ... 259/%3famp

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Scott wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:50 pm
"Canadian doctor calls out govt, blasts lockdowns: ‘Induce fear, create compliance’...

“The mainstream media has created a religion out of public health, one based on superstition, not science, with the power to rule over an obedient public. The news channels have raised you to almost saint-like status[.] … Yet, your public directives do not make sense, contradict the research, and are causing people a great deal of harm. As a fellow doctor, I appeal to you to re-examine your policies and change direction before Public Health causes irreparable damage to our province’s health and economic well-being.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/canad ... compliance

torus9

Post by torus9 »

FULL: Doctors SPEAK OUT Against Covid LOCKDOWN! (Speech At Supreme Court, BANNED On YouTube)

https://odysee.com/@WAM:0/FULL--Doctors ... YouTube):6

I really should abandon you tube altogether. Have you seen the CEO of youtube? It's an orangutan masquerading as a human.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

torus9 wrote:
I really should abandon you tube altogether. Have you seen the CEO of youtube? It's an orangutan masquerading as a human.
Whaddaya' expect? It's another disgusting kike.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

She doesn't even make a good farce. "We're lookin' at..."

Kamala, the 220 million you mention with such sloppy candor is propaganda that is about 7 months old. It was Fauci and Birx that projected upwards of 200 million American deaths which helped impose the inane "lockdown." But you don't even give a phuck, do you? Essentially, Donald Trump killed 220 million Americans this year alone. I think of your pretentious smirks and the "wow!" that you conjured up during the debate with Mike Pence.

You're looking at empty parking lots. You're looking at rough drafts of your 8 page autobiography that nobody will even read. You're looking at being absolutely humiliated one week from now.

"Died..." Wow, biatch. Wow.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

She's only two orders of magnitude off base.

This is what we have to look forward to if the Biden-Harris ticket prevails.

I'd rather see four more years of Liberal tears, to be honest.

:roll: