Immigration really is economic suicide!!!

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

Immigration really is economic suicide!!!

Post by Werd »

Remember guys, these figures are obviously forged by Jews as been-there may say. Or by Nazis as Nessie would say. - Werd

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/1 ... nemployed/

Sweden: Around 90 Per Cent of 2015 Migrants with Residency Status Are Unemployed

Just under 90 per cent of the asylum seekers who came to Sweden at the height of the migrant crisis and have gained permanent residency are unemployed.

Of the 40,019 migrants with permanent residency status who are eligible to work, only 4,574 of them support themselves independently through working, according to Statistics Sweden’s integration database for health insurance and labour market studies (LISA).

A further 9,970 migrants receive money to study in Sweden, while another 18,405 are on municipal welfare programmes. Eight of the ten municipalities which took in the most migrants per population in 2015 also have unemployment rates far above the national average, Aftonbladet reports.

The municipality of Ljusnarsberg took in the most migrants per population, 230 per 1,000 people, and currently has an unemployment rate of over ten per cent.

Professor and economist Per Lundborg said the solution to the problem is to create more jobs that do not require large amounts of training or education.

“Sweden is one of the most high-tech countries in the world, where we streamline simpler jobs. Therefore, the knowledge gap is too large for many of the refugee immigrants who come here,” Lundborg noted.

“Sweden is a high-cost country. It is expensive to live here. If you then have a group that does not meet their living expenses through the work they do, they must still go to the society for help with their livelihood,” he added.

The figures come only days after the European Union statistics agency Eurostat revealed that Sweden was now 24th out of 28 member states in terms of unemployment.

Figures released last year showed a stark contrast between the native Swedish unemployment rate and the foreign-born unemployment rate. As a result, many municipalities which took in a high number of asylum seekers in 2015 have recently announced major financial troubles, some on the verge of bankruptcy.

Germany, which took in the most asylum seekers during the 2015 crisis, has seen similar problems getting migrants into work. A 2017 report claimed that the district of Salzlandkreis in Saxony-Anhalt had a migrant unemployment rate of 96.3 per cent.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Werd

Re: Immigration really is economic suicide!!!

Post by Werd »

In Nessie's or been-there's regressive liberal lefty minds, I, Werd of rodoh, would be perfectly okay with a bunch of white unskilled immigrants being welfare leeches and fucking up the social credit system and the economy. Race trumps everything. Economics and political science is secondary to them. - Werd

http://newobserveronline.com/40-of-all- ... -refugees/

40% of all Welfare Claimants in Germany are Nonwhite Invader “Refugees”
TNO Staff — September 22, 2019 4 comments

At least 40% of all welfare claimants in Germany are nonwhite invaders pretending to be refugees—costing German taxpayers over €4 billion every month to support at least 2.7 million spongers, new official statistics have revealed.

According to the figures released by the German government’s Statistiken der Bundesagentur für Arbeit (BA, “Federal Employment Agency”), at least 74.9 percent of working-age Syrians resident in Germany live entirely or partially from the welfare system, called Hartz IV.

The official unemployment rate for Syrian citizens was 44.2 percent in June 2018, a slight decline from the previous year’s figure of 49.6 percent—but, as the report readily admitted, this figure is deceptive because those invaders attending the state-funded “integration courses” or a “vocational language course” are not counted as unemployed, but rather as “underemployed persons.”

The Hartz IV system also pays out to these people who “earn” so little from attending these patently bogus “courses” that they cannot make a “living” out of attending those courses.

In addition to this, the report continued, the Hartz IV figures do not include all the nonwhite invaders who have recently arrived and not yet “registered” or “accepted” as “asylum seekers.” These scroungers are paid from the budget of the Asylbewerberleistungsgesetz (“Asylum Seekers Benefits Act”) and are not part of the Hartz IV statistics. At any one stage there are hundreds of thousands of these invaders “awaiting a decision” on their status.

The latest report, created by the Federal Government after an Alternative für Deutschalnd (AfD) Member of Parliament, René Springer, asked for it, showed that as of September, around 63.6 percent of all Hartz IV recipients were “German citizens.”

Given that hundreds of thousands of Turks and other “immigrants” have German citizenship, it can be taken for granted that this figure is not representative of real—that is, white—Germans. This fact is borne out by the report itself, which says that the unemployment rate of “Germans” stands at 4,7 percent in total.

On average, a Hartz IV recipient with a wife and one child receives approximately €1,500 per month cash. 40 percent of the total number of Hartz IV recipients (6,73 million) works out to around 2,7 million claimants.

At €1,500 per claimant—and many claim much more than that—this works out to over €4 billion every month.

The statistics make it clear that the mass nonwhite influx has not “created wealth” or “boosted the economy, as the race-denying liberals claimed it would.

Instead, as AfD MP Springer commented, the only “integration” that is occurring is a “systematic immigration into our social welfare systems.”

torus9

Post by torus9 »

In Canada, as I'm sure you are aware, Scheer wants to import almost as many immigrants as Trudeau. Apparently to drink from the overflowing cup of alleged "jobs". I rode public transit in a city of approx. 500,000+ outside Toronto today. There were 26 passengers, two of whom were caucasian - myself and one other man. A balanced mix of Chinese and Pakistani comprised the rest.
Then again, Canada has a prime minister who liked to schuck and jive in blackface. I can only imagine the 24/7 vitriol that the CBC would be ejaculating had a conservative done the same. They would even question a penchant for white bed sheets. The hypocrisy and duplicity in this country is pathetic.

Werd

Post by Werd »

torus9 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:17 am
In Canada, as I'm sure you are aware, Scheer wants to import almost as many immigrants as Trudeau. Apparently to drink from the overflowing cup of alleged "jobs". I rode public transit in a city of approx. 500,000+ outside Toronto today. There were 26 passengers, two of whom were caucasian - myself and one other man. A balanced mix of Chinese and Pakistani comprised the rest.
Then again, Canada has a prime minister who liked to schuck and jive in blackface. I can only imagine the 24/7 vitriol that the CBC would be ejaculating had a conservative done the same. They would even question a penchant for white bed sheets. The hypocrisy and duplicity in this country is pathetic.
If I had my way, either Connie Fogal or Paul Hellyer would be Prime Minister. They are aware of the NWO conspiracy to some extent. Read their books. So good for them. The PPC party is the closest party to sanity in this upcoming federal election in Canada.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Werd wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:07 am
The PPC party is the closest party to sanity in this upcoming federal election in Canada.
I agree.

And here we have the

A ssinine
N utjobs
T rending
I n
F ascist
A ttire

harassing an eldery couple on their way to hear Maxime Bernier speak. And where's the Canadian Bolshevik Corporation? Not to mention all the people thumb-humping their phones in this insipid, fuck-hole, pretense of a country. That might sound juvenile and harsh, but it's not.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:52 pm
Remember guys, these figures are obviously forged by Jews as been-there may say. - Werd
On the contrary. My first reaction is to accept that these figures are not only accurate but to guess that they are concealed and ignored by Jewish-controlled media. So yet another quite incorrect understanding from you Werd.

Recently a county council in Sweden admitted that they had a deficit for this year's expenses of 30 million kronor. For decades this county-council had a surplus, as community tax per capita was so high. There was shock in the county and in the media, as the announcement was made along with cost cutting proposals, the most shocking of which was closing one of the main schools!!! Questions were asked as to what was suddenly so different that could not have been foreseen. Numerous excuses/explanations were given by the head of the council. NONE of which mentioned the increase over the last four years in asylum seekers/ unemployed immigrants all given free housing, schooling, and unemployment benefit. When a work colleaugue mentioned this as probably being a contributing factor — in my opinion it is the key factor — at a tea break many tutted and said that was a 'racist' remark. :roll:

This is how the Swedish people generally are in denial, having been brainwashed by a mass-media and a political class that is controlled by and compliant with a Jewish policy of multi-culturalisation.
Barbara Lerner Spectre får medalj av kungen
Nyligen tilldelades judinnan Barbara Spectre Konungens medalj i 8:e storleken för sina ”framstående insatser för den judiska kulturen i Sverige och utomlands”.
https://www.kungahuset.se/press/pressme ... 22fcb.html
Use google translate.

Werd wrote:
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/1 ... nemployed/

Sweden: Around 90 Per Cent of 2015 Migrants with Residency Status Are Unemployed

...Sweden was now 24th out of 28 member states in terms of unemployment.

Figures released last year showed a stark contrast between the native Swedish unemployment rate and the foreign-born unemployment rate. As a result, many municipalities which took in a high number of asylum seekers in 2015 have recently announced major financial troubles, some on the verge of bankruptcy.

Barbra Spectre — who has recently received a medal from the King of Sweden — is leading a policy of multiculturalisation of Scandinavia through immigration. And yet she defends Israeli Jews not allowing non-Jewish immigrants into Israel because it is a “tiny nation of only 8 million people”.
Yet Sweden (which prior to mass-immigration policy was a nation of 8 million) and Norway (a nation of 5 million) are being manipulated by Jewish led groups into taking in masses of immigrants, predominantly from Syria but also from Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, etc., etc.

"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:56 am
Werd wrote:
Remember guys, these figures are obviously forged by Jews as been-there may say. - Werd
On the contrary. My first reaction is to accept that these figures are not only accurate but to guess that they are concealed and ignored by Jewish-controlled media. So yet another quite incorrect understanding from you Werd.
Actually it's called sarcasm. And I use it to mock your way too soft views on immigrants, particularly of the Muslim extraction.
Recently a county council in Sweden admitted that they had a deficit for this year's expenses of 30 million kronor. For decades this county-council had a surplus, as community tax per capita was so high. There was shock in the county and in the media, as the announcement was made along with cost cutting proposals, the most shocking of which was closing one of the main schools!!! Questions were asked as to what was suddenly so different that could not have been foreseen. Numerous excuses/explanations were given by the head of the council. NONE of which mentioned the increase over the last four years in asylum seekers/ unemployed immigrants all given free housing, schooling, and unemployment benefit. When a work colleaugue mentioned this as probably being a contributing factor — in my opinion it is the key factor — at a tea break many tutted and said that was a 'racist' remark. :roll:

This is how the Swedish people generally are in denial, having been brainwashed by a mass-media and a political class that is controlled by and compliant with a Jewish policy of multi-culturalisation.
Good boy. That doesn't excuse Muslim behaviour that is disproportionately violent and disproportionately committed by them.

I never said it was.

Then what were you talking about over here claiming I was an unknowing or unwitting pawn? The claim you never proved the first time, and the same claim you always duck when I bring it back up?
viewtopic.php?p=156887#p156887

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: Immigration really is economic suicide!!!f

Post by been-there »

Ho-hum. :roll:

Its quite simple. If you personally don't like muslims due to nursing an irrational racist prejudice against all of them, — and if you don't want them migrating in huge numbers into Europe and thereby totally and irrevocably altering European cultures — then I have always urged you to cease concentrating on those primitive aspects of muslim cultures that you don't like and start exposing the ones who are behind this huge immigration campaign.
Clue: it's NOT people from predominantly-muslim nations.

Ask yourself how it was possible that a person with rampantly racist opinions like Barbara Lerner Spectre — someone who self-identifies as a 'Jew' and who wants a racially 'pure' 'Jewish' state on someone else's land in the Middle East — how is it possible that she received a medal of honour from the Swedish King for "outstanding contributions to Jewish culture"????!!

I don't think she even has Swedish citizenship! She's an American from Wisconsin with dual-nationality Israeli citizenship who moved to Israel in 1982. She is only in Sweden because she is the wife of the Chief Rabbi in Stockholm.
What is she doing getting a medal from the King of Sweden for creating policy that is swamping Scandinavia with so many immigrants that multiple Swedish municipalaties are going bankrupt and closing down schools, etc???
How was that arranged?
Who suggested and implemented that decision?
Clue: it wasn't people in positions of power and influence in Sweden who are Muslims.

Erm... is any of this getting through finally?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd

Re: Immigration really is economic suicide!!!f

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:18 pm
Ho-hum. :roll:

Its quite simple. If you personally don't like muslims due to nursing an irrational racist prejudice against all of them,
Muslims aren't a race. But since you're going to accuse me of hating brown people, you may as well be consistent and claim I would be okay with white Muslims from Chechnya coming to Europe and imposing sharia law. But we know I don't feel that way. So park your antifa style virtue signaling.
— and if you don't want them migrating in huge numbers into Europe and thereby totally and irrevocably altering European cultures — then I have always urged you to cease concentrating on those primitive aspects of muslim cultures that you don't like and start exposing the ones who are behind this huge immigration campaign.
Not sure where I have skirted the Jewish aspect of it. Feel free to point out where I dodged that.
Ask yourself how it was possible that a person with rampantly racist opinions like Barbara Lerner Spectre — someone who self-identifies as a 'Jew' and who wants a racially 'pure' 'Jewish' state on someone else's land in the Middle East — how is it possible that she received a medal of honour from the Swedish King for "outstanding contributions to Jewish culture"????!
[...]
She is only in Sweden because she is the wife of the Chief Rabbi in Stockholm.
What is she doing getting a medal from the King of Sweden for creating policy that is swamping Scandinavia with so many immigrants that multiple Swedish municipalaties are going bankrupt and closing down schools, etc???
You don't know the difference between a Jewish cheerleader with no actual political power in a country she has no citizenship in, and occult, actual political power held by Swedish freemasonry and Swedish royalty.

Alonso

Post by Alonso »

Werd wrote:
That sounds a lot like cherry picking information to suit an agenda. Sweden has a population of 1.33 million immigrants. Giving statistics about 40.000 and ignoring the other 1.29 million for some unexplained reason strongly suggests there's some sort of deception involved in this article.
That article states that "Sweden Unemployment Rate Approaches Highest in EU" and links to another article that says "the country’s unemployment is now near the levels of [...] Greece". Sorry for my bluntness, but that's not even distorting the truth, that's just lying. The unemployment rate in Sweden is 7%, in Greece it's 17%. Those figures are certainly not "near" each other. 7% is a figure that definitely doesn't "approach" 17%, specially when talking about unemployment.