The Real PROBLEM is: Judaism

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Hans
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:52 pm
Contact:

Re: The Real PROBLEM is: Judaism

Post by Hans »

Scott wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:05 am
In a famous article published in 1920, Winston Churchill summed up "Zionism vs. Bolshevism" as a "struggle for the soul of the Jewish people." Churchill suggested that they focus on Zionism, and he was not shy of taking Zionist money for his own support.

Likewise, in Mein Kampf (c. 1925) Adolf Hitler explained that Zionism was not really a movement to seek a homeland for the Jewish people because few Jews would ever actually live there. Once a Jewish nation-state was created, it would be an alibi vehicle for the tribal goals of international Jewry.

Today most of the Diaspora lives in the United States, and not that they are monolithic, but they overwhelmingly consider Israeli interests to be American national interests--and certainly not the other way around.

Jews own or manage the corporate mass-media almost exclusively, and they overwhelmingly fund almost all American politicians.

Even to point this out is considered to be anti-Semitism.

The bottom line is that if a small minority such as the Mormons dominated the Deep State to the degree of the Zionists, would any criticism of them automatically be considered Hate speech?

I think not.

That is the essence of the Jewish Problem here, I think.

:-)
Some Jew talking about other Jews owning mass media etc. might be proud or an idiot. Some socialogist researching the origin or impact of Jews owning mass media is doing science. Me writing about Jews owning mass media etc. somewhere is raising an issue. But you talking about Jews owning mass media etc. on an forum soaked in antisemitism denying the Holocaust in a thread legitimizing hate towards Jews and babbling about a "Jewish problem" is antisemitic. It's all about context.

FYI, you guys destroy with your open antisemitism any of your credibility on the Holoaust. Picture this, fellows who display how they hate the Jews in almost any instance say the Holocaust did not happen. So what? I mean, who else? Who should care?

Now, if I were a genuine Holocaust denier, the first action would be to focus on the actual issue and make those deniers openly hating the Jews shut up. Then trying to recruit (convince) other genuine Holocaust deniers. With a critical mass of genuine Holocaust deniers reached, the whole thing would start rolling, unstoppable.

Interestingly, there are almost no genuine Holocaust deniers. You encounter mostly antisemitic freaks like Fritz, Wannabe Nazis, antisemitic conspiracy theorists. Even the pool of antisemitic talents is so dry that the Holocaust denial publishing seems to die of thirst once Mattogno bites the dusts.

Why is your Holocaust denial not at all appealing to talented people, let aside to genuine Holocaust deniers? Perhaps because it's just that, a heap of crap? There is nothing substantial in any denier argument, as it is not the underlying root. E.g. we have demonstrated - ad nauseum and for the dumbest to understand - that the Diesel issue is irrelevant, yet you get some 2000 search hits here. Because you just don't care. You guys sneer about interrogations from West-German investigations without ever having checked out the files. Because you just don't care. The gas vans docs, all forgery you say, without ever having examined the actual files of the RSHA motor pool. You would experience that the paper feels and looks authentic, the style is authentic, all signatures and handwriting (down to the colors of the pencils) look authentic. Perfectly genuine German docs. But why should you care? There were no Nazi gas vans after all - that's demanding your faith.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8197
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: The Real PROBLEM is: Judaism

Post by Huntinger »

Hans wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:40 pm
But why should you care? There were no Nazi gas vans after all - that's demanding your faith.
No one here is anti-semitic, Jude are simply not important enough to care about. What is of concern is the collective ability to coerce others to influence world events through media, finances and politics; they should simply go about their own businesses without poking their larger than normal noses into the businesses of others.
You are correct there were no gas vans.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9634
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: The Real PROBLEM is: Judaism

Post by been-there »

Hans wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:40 pm
Interestingly, there are almost no genuine Holocaust deniers [revisionists]. You encounter mostly antisemitic freaks [pro-German revisionists] like Fritz, Wannabe Nazis, antisemitic conspiracy theorists. Even the pool of antisemitic talents is so dry that the Holocaust [revisionist] publishing seems to die of thirst once Mattogno bites the dusts.

Why is your Holocaust denial not at all appealing to talented people, let aside to genuine Holocaust deniers revisionists? Perhaps because it's just that, a heap of crap? There is nothing substantial in any denier argument, as it is not the underlying root... [snip]...
Read and explain this then: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1429&start=360#p149682
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3258
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: The Real PROBLEM is: Judaism

Post by DasPrussian »

been-there wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:05 pm
Hans wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:40 pm
Interestingly, there are almost no genuine Holocaust deniers [revisionists]. You encounter mostly antisemitic freaks [pro-German revisionists] like Fritz, Wannabe Nazis, antisemitic conspiracy theorists. Even the pool of antisemitic talents is so dry that the Holocaust [revisionist] publishing seems to die of thirst once Mattogno bites the dusts.

Why is your Holocaust denial not at all appealing to talented people, let aside to genuine Holocaust deniers revisionists? Perhaps because it's just that, a heap of crap? There is nothing substantial in any denier argument, as it is not the underlying root... [snip]...
Read and explain this then: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1429&start=360#p149682
How was that rambling mass of nothing that you linked to supposed to convince Hans of anything ???
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8197
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: The Real PROBLEM is: Judaism

Post by Huntinger »

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:05 am
The Real PROBLEM is: JUDAISM!!!!
Judaism is RACISM.
You are correct, we are going back into ancient archaeology to find the roots of these Habiru (Egyptians called them.. apiru..dogs). It seems these people attacked the Egyptians, being mercenaries and won on this occasion. I will keep updates on this as more is uncovered.
The Habiru (also spelled Apiru) are the Hebrews under the command of Joshua who are attacking the ones who are writing the Amarna Tablets.
The etymology of "Hebrew" is "one who wanders", "a wanderer", "a Bedouin". Etc.
This is exactly what the word Habiru means in the Amarna tablets.
The first time the word Hebrew is used in the Bible, is in Gen 14 when it is applied to "Abraham the Hebrew [wanderer]".
The Amarna tablets are a second record of the conquest from Egyptian and Canaanite cuneiform tablets written in Akkadian Babylonian.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8197
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: The Real PROBLEM is: Judaism

Post by Huntinger »

The one trait that defined the Habiru as a group is that they stood outside the established social order both literally – they camped on the outskirts of the settled areas – and figuratively. But there were evidently degrees of difference from one place to another as to how antagonistic was their relationship to that order. If they served as mercenaries, they might have a relationship to the state that was defined by some kind of formal agreement. Some Biblical scholars believe that they were generally seen as “foreigners,” whereas others emphasize their status as “fugitives.”. Habiru are Hebrews aka Jude.
Getting into linguistics According to Na’aman, the term “urbi” was derived from a verb, “merubu”, which meant “to flee, run away, escape. This is Assyrian.
The term urbi refers to groups of fugitives who, in the face of Assyrian military campaigns, destructions or annexations, fled from their homeland and found shelter in peripheral areas. These uprooted people tried to adapt themselves to new circumstances by forming a band under the command of a prominent leader. The bands were independent armed bodies, restricted in number and characterized by their predatory nature and military ability. Often they became dangerous to sedentary and pastoral societies. Thanks to their military ability they served on occasion as mercenaries in the armies of neighboring rulers. According to Shmuel Avukia of the community of Kokhav Yaakov, the Romani people are the lost descendants of the Israelite tribe of Simeon. Gypsies are Jude.
These are the Jude.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8197
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: The Real PROBLEM is: Judaism

Post by Huntinger »

The Jews are surviving Neanderthals.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
torus9
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: The Real PROBLEM is: Judaism

Post by torus9 »

The "real" problem is religion. The OT (Old Testament) steeped in blood sacrifices as requested by that moody and tempestuous; Jehovah, Yahweh, IHVH, "God" - take your pick. Laid the groundwork for the alleged efficacy of blood sacrifices being pleasing unto the Lord, culminating in the ultimate sacrifice of Jesus Christ. This "god" bequeathed man a faulty operating system and its attendant shortcomings. This "god" had the audacity to make the mind of man not only his own personal nemesis, but will also hold man accountable for the faulty operating system which he never asked for in the first place.

What a mess...However, for those of you who have explored middle and far eastern mysticism and come up dry. I can heartily recommend Robert Saltzman's The Ten Thousand Things, along with Depending On No-Thing. Yes, he's Jewish, but he certainly doesn't labor that fact or use it as a pretense of authority or "hive mind."

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9634
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: The Real PROBLEM is: Judaism

Post by been-there »

torus9 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:23 am
The "real" problem is religion. The OT (Old Testament) steeped in blood sacrifices as requested by that moody and tempestuous; Jehovah, Yahweh, IHVH, "God" - take your pick. Laid the groundwork for the alleged efficacy of blood sacrifices being pleasing unto the Lord, culminating in the ultimate sacrifice of Jesus Christ. This "god" bequeathed man a faulty operating system and its attendant shortcomings. This "god" had the audacity to make the mind of man not only his own personal nemesis, but will also hold man accountable for the faulty operating system which he never asked for in the first place.
The "real" problem is...
...1.) those whom we choose and allow to be our ombudsman/conduit, who we believe are receiving, conveying and interpreting the divine decree. :)

And even if we pick and choose a 'good' one of those, the next "real" problem is...
2.) ...the priesthood that inevitably coalesces around and distorts over time the recorded 'teachings' of one of those.

torus9 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:23 am
What a mess...However, for those of you who have explored middle and far eastern mysticism and come up dry. I can heartily recommend Robert Saltzman's The ten thousand things, along with Depending on no-thing. Yes, he's Jewish, but he certainly doesn't labor that fact or use it as a pretense of authority or "hive mind."
Yeah Saltzman and a whole host of other American Jews like him: Richard Alpert (aka Ram Dass), Sharon Salzberg, Joseph Goldstein, Jack Kornfield, Jacqueline Mandell-Schwartz, Andrew Cohen, Jeffrey Kagel (aka Krishna Das) etc., plus numerous American Jewish disciples of visiting Tibetan Rinpoches who then succeeded them, (one in particular infecting numerous followers with HiV Aids).
They ALL went to India and received Eastern teachings and meditation techniques for free. And then proceeded to go home to America and make a living as 'teachers' by CHARGING MONEY for the exact same thing they were given without payment.
Jews selling mindfulness!

And I say that as someone who liked Ram Dass. But...
All those books.
All those retreats.
All those courses.
They turned Buddhist and Hindu freely given spiritual practices into a distinctly American phenomenon — and a multi-billion-dollar industry.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
torus9
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: The Real PROBLEM is: Judaism

Post by torus9 »

been-there wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:16 pm

Yeah Saltzman and a whole host of other American Jews like him:
Jews sellng mindfulness!
Except Saltzman isn't "selling mindfulness" as he spares those cults of personality no punches. Osho (Rajneesh), Mooji, Adyashanti, Chopra et al.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests