911 contradictions

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

Re: 911 contradictions

Post by Werd »

Here is is in a nutshell Werd: You attempted to say that the tower didn't fall to the middle because there would be no side being the side of least resistance. And I answered by telling you that is not the reality of the situation.
Tell all you want. Prove it. Refute the Richard Gage video. Refute the architects and engineers in the videos been-there posted on page one...
OH THAT'S RIGHT YOU STILL REFUSE TO CLICK AND GO THERE.
Your other theory was something to do with how the remains of the tower was pulverized into dust and you seemed to suggest that would be consistent with explosive charges. I told you that wasn't of any consequence simply because the lower part of the tower simply wasn't pulverized as it was falling.
And you also have issues with reading comprehension. I said that there were chunks of concrete AND PULVERIZED concrete that was so fine, it could not have happened just by accident without secondary charges.
I believe your position to be that the airplanes did minimal damage to the twin towers and the catastrophic damage that caused them to fall was done by explosive charges.
Maybe you don't have reading comprehension issues after all.
If that's correct...
I guess you do. Me calling myself a 9-11 skeptic and your PREVIOUS ADMISSION that I am indeed a 9-11 conspiracy theorist
If we can continue on anything Werd, it would be an examination on what causes you, and people like you, to get into these crazed conspiracy theories.
is somehow all ontologically wiped out. First you admit that I am a 9-11 conspiracy theorist, and now you are not only feigning ignorance about what I believe, but also feigning ignorance about what been-there believes.

You are incapable of being honest.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 »

Werd wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:33 pm
Here is is in a nutshell Werd: You attempted to say that the tower didn't fall to the middle because there would be no side being the side of least resistance. And I answered by telling you that is not the reality of the situation.
Tell all you want. Prove it. Refute the Richard Gage video. Refute the architects and engineers in the videos been-there posted on page one...
OH THAT'S RIGHT YOU STILL REFUSE TO CLICK AND GO THERE.
You're running away from the debate Werd and that's because you're running away from facing up to your own evidence that I have refuted. Or you could say, i've began to refute. If you refuse to man up to it then there's not much I can do to encoourage you to debate.

Are you going to deal with it or not?

I can't allow you to change the subject now Werd because that would just lead to you jumping all over the place with a different subject when you run into pitfalls such as those you're already facing. Fair is fair Werd. We need to deal with your two offbeat notions before we go anywhere else.

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 »

And I must say. Even though I haven't got much satisfaction out of this debate YET, I'm having a bit of fun at least.

Werd

Post by Werd »

I'm still unclear as to what you have refuted in this topic. Can you please show me the links, videos, quotes, counter presentations from other architects and engineers you have put in here regarding a certain specific 9-11 issue or two that I have missed?

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

montgomery2 wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:44 pm
been-there wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:34 am
What's that?
Hmmm? That you can't work it out for yourself, is maybe revealing. Think about that.
Its a quote fron Edward Bernays, the father of what is now called the art of PR (public relations) but which before WW2 was unashamedly called propaganda.
Google him.

montgomery2 wrote:
A way of saying that you're a 911 conspiracist without having to say it?
Its a way of saying that we are ALL OF US mentally manipulated and conditioned from infancy onwards through advertising, through film and TV entertainment, through news stories, through centrally decided education policies — all done to create societies of people that hold and defend certain opinions, likes, dislikes, beliefs, etc.
Anyone who isn't aware of the extent of the moulding of their own viewpoints, beliefs, opinions, etc., along deliberate and calculated pathways by the societies in which they have been brought up is a person who has been succesfully moulded and thus controlled. Have you read Chomsky's book 'Manufacturing consent'?

montgomery2 wrote:
...the huge entertainment value of talking to 911 conspiracists.
Er... you do realize that the official explanation is a 'conspiracy theory' don't you?

montgomery2 wrote:
And been-there, you're going to have to say whether you are one of them or not. Otherwise bugger off.
"one of them"?? :ugeek: In my opnion any who sees this in terms if 'us' and 'them' is a person who has been successfully manipulated by the propaganda/PR so that they can no longer look at the facts unemotionally and critically.

There is no 'us' and 'them'. There is just a debate that can vary from gradations of credible explanations right across to unintelligent ad hominem. There is just a discussion that on one extreme is based around just empirical evidence across to ones that rely almost soley upon repeating emotionally manipulative rhetoric/misinformation.

Can you guess where your current argument lies on that scale?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

While you two disagree on the 9/11 crap, remember you are on the same side when it comes to the holohoax. :)

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:45 pm
While you two disagree on the 9/11 crap, remember you are on the same side when it comes to the holohoax. :)
I don't see myself as being on any side. As I see it this is about making an honest attempt to get as close to a correct, unbiased, open-minded, accurate understanding of reality including recent history.
Anyone who is up for that on any subject I will regard as a kindred spirit.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 »

been-there wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:27 pm
montgomery2 wrote:
been-there wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:34 am
What's that?
Hmmm? That you can't work it out for yourself, is maybe revealing. Think about that.
Its a quote fron Edward Bernays, the father of what is now called the art of PR (public relations) but which before WW2 was unashamedly called propaganda.
Google him.

montgomery2 wrote:
A way of saying that you're a 911 conspiracist without having to say it?
Its a way of saying that we are ALL OF US mentally manipulated and conditioned from infancy onwards through advertising, through film and TV entertainment, through news stories, through centrally decided education policies — all done to create societies of people that hold and defend certain opinions, likes, dislikes, beliefs, etc.
Anyone who isn't aware of the extent of the moulding of their own viewpoints, beliefs, opinions, etc., along deliberate and calculated pathways by the societies in which they have been brought up is a person who has been succesfully moulded and thus controlled. Have you read Chomsky's book 'Manufacturing consent'?

montgomery2 wrote:
...the huge entertainment value of talking to 911 conspiracists.
Er... you do realize that the official explanation is a 'conspiracy theory' don't you?

montgomery2 wrote:
And been-there, you're going to have to say whether you are one of them or not. Otherwise bugger off.
"one of them"?? :ugeek: In my opnion any who sees this in terms if 'us' and 'them' is a person who has been successfully manipulated by the propaganda/PR so that they can no longer look at the facts unemotionally and critically.

There is no 'us' and 'them'. There is just a debate that can vary from gradations of credible explanations right across to unintelligent ad hominem. There is just a discussion that on one extreme is based around just empirical evidence across to ones that rely almost soley upon repeating emotionally manipulative rhetoric/misinformation.

Can you guess where your current argument lies on that scale?
None of that says that you're a 911 conspiracy theorist but I suppoose I'll be able to safely assume that you are. I like to give people a chance to proclaim they're batshit crazy before condemning them.

You and Weird so far and I hope you two are the last! I don't care much for loonies as company on the holocaust question. Although I suppose there as many on the H.P. side who are just as loonie on the 911 issue.

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 »

Huntinger wrote:
Strange company I would prefer to not be associated with but there's not much I can do about it.

Werd

Post by Werd »

montgomery2 wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:00 pm
Huntinger wrote:
Strange company I would prefer to not be associated with but there's not much I can do about it.