Quote for the day:

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Turnagain

Re: Quote for the day:

Post by Turnagain »

OK, technically she's autistic. By definition that shows that you're a little off kilter.

Right, she hasn't made a penny off her phony "the world is ending" spiel.

Man-made climate change is the biggest hoax since man-made climate warming/cooling.

Human society is unsustainable so we must get rid of White people.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:11 am
OK, technically she's autistic. By definition that shows that you're a little off kilter.
Sure, technically she is autustic. Agreed.
I still argue that calling someone who has Asperger’s syndrome a “retard” is what is more than “a little off kilter”.

As for her being a mouthpiece for others, as an unknown child, she won a climate change essay competition held by the Swedish newspaper Svenska Dagbladet in May 2018, aged 15. Are you claiming someone else wrote that for her?

Turnagain wrote:
Right, she hasn't made a penny off her phony "the world is ending" spiel.
What evidence do you have of her being a paid puppet?

Turnagain wrote:
Man-made climate change is the biggest hoax since man-made climate warming/cooling.
As I understand it, like me you are now an old man, Mr. T.
Surely you have witnessed since your childhood — and noticed — the decrease in wildlife, urban expansion, destruction of habitat, pollution of the oceans, huge increase in traffic and road-networks, unsustainable growth of human population, etc?
Haven’t you noticed that?
If not, maybe that is because you haven’t been much outside of your own little artic region?

These changes that I have personally witnessed in the south of England over the last six decades are enormous.
I don’t see how anyone can think this annual increase is ”sustainable”.
Please do explain it to me if you can.

The increase in man-made pollution in India I have also personally witnessed getting worse over two decades in the 80’s and 90’s. On my last visit in 2018 the difference was staggeringly worse. Literally shocking!
Air pollution in Delhi is the worst in the world now.
Many rivers that I saw were literally black, stinking and devoid of wildlife. I have personally witnessed this!

I haven’t been there, but apparently the devastating changes for the worse in the continent of Africa are even more noticeable.

Our planet Earth has finite resources.
Surely you can admit at least that much?

These are becoming most stretched in Africa and Asia where most of the population increase is occuring. That inevitably will cause increased pollution to land and water.
We now have a human population of 7.7 billion. At current rates that will increase to 9.8 billion by 2050.
HOW exactly do you see that as a sustainable increase?
Please do explain?

“Unsustainable human activities globally have degraded the Earth’s ecosystems, endangering the ecological foundations of society.”
What part of that statement do you doubt?

“Time is running out to prevent the irreversible and dangerous impacts of climate change.”
What part of that statement do you doubt?

In the 2015 Paris Agreement, a target was set to keep average global temperatures from rising more than 2°C above pre-industrial levels.
Have you any idea how that is working out? If so, where are you getting your info from. Please share it.

Turnagain wrote:
Human society is unsustainable so we must get rid of White people.
Hunh? Climate change, global warming, global pollution and sustainability are just a ruse to “get rid of White people”??
Is that really what you believe? :o :?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

b-t wrote:
As for her being a mouthpiece for others, as an unknown child, she won a climate change essay competition held by the Swedish newspaper Svenska Dagbladet in May 2018, aged 15.
WOW! Won a prize in Sweden for writing about climate change. I'm sooooo impressed.

Oh hell no, she hasn't made a penny off her notoriety as the poster geek for climate change. Get a grip, b-t. You sound like Nessie.
Surely you have witnessed since your childhood — and noticed — the decrease in wildlife, urban expansion, destruction of habitat, pollution of the oceans, huge increase in traffic and road-networks, unsustainable growth of human population, etc?
Haven't you noticed that the influx of shitskins into Europe and North America along with the explosion of the shitskin population of the world is the cause of those problems?
Hunh? Climate change, global warming, global pollution and sustainability are just a ruse to “get rid of White people”??
Is that really what you believe
About 10% of the world's population is White and that's a very generous estimate. Reproduction rates for White people is less than replacement in most regions. Only in Eastern Europe are larger families being encouraged. In most other nominally White countries Whites are being squeezed out of being able to afford and educate offspring. Use your fucking head, b-t. We are being replaced.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

"Now that Klaus Schwab has put the Climate as part of his Agenda 2030, his inclusion of Greta Thunberg in the film that was supposed to celebrate his 50th Anniversary, The Forum, was the debut of his sinister plan for creating the Great Reset. For the climate urgency, he handed Greta center stage.

It comes as no surprise that Time Magazine would name Greta person of the year without ever bothering to investigate if she has been nothing more than a puppet used to sell climate change which is a major part of this “Build Back Better” agenda that is orchestrated from the World Economic Forum and now we have world leaders all reading the same script. Then there are the claims that Greta delivered her famous UN speech to an empty room remains suspicious. There are no photographs to prove there was an audience nor did anyone take a photo to show the room was empty."

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/mar ... -thunberg/

THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER GRETAS BEFORE ME!!

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:49 am
b-t wrote:
As for her being a mouthpiece for others, as an unknown child, she won a climate change essay competition held by the Swedish newspaper Svenska Dagbladet in May 2018, aged 15.
WOW! Won a prize in Sweden for writing about climate change. I'm sooooo impressed.
Hmmmm? Interesssssting.
So, your position has moved from “she’s a retard”, to sarcasm of just one example demonstrating that she obviously isn’t,
while avoiding the question of whether you think she wrote the prize winning essay herself or if someone wrote it for her.
Nice dodge! ;)

Turnagain wrote:
Oh hell no, she hasn't made a penny off her notoriety as the poster geek for climate change. Get a grip, b-t. You sound like Nessie.
So you haven’t got any info you can give on how she is getting paid for being the poster-girl for sustainability, while still arguing that your belief is the most accurate one?
And you think I sound like Nessie? :lol:

Turnagain wrote:
Haven't you noticed that the influx of shitskin [immigrants] into Europe and North America along with the explosion of the shitskin [immigrant] population of the world is the cause of those problems?
I HAVE noticed the enforced multiculturalisation of Europe and North America. You know I have. I have discussed here which self-identified abstract tribe are the motor propelling that policy for their own perceived ends.
But THAT is not causing the conditions I described and asked you if you had noticed.
So I regard that as another dodged question. I wonder why such avoidance and illogicality?

Turnagain wrote:
Is that really what you believe
About 10% of the world's population is White and that's a very generous estimate. Reproduction rates for White people is less than replacement in most regions. Only in Eastern Europe are larger families being encouraged. In most other nominally White countries Whites are being squeezed out of being able to afford and educate offspring. Use your head, b-t. We are being replaced.
Whites were always a minority race. Chinese (Asians) and Africans always outnumbered ‘whites’.

And even if those who are drivng the miscegenation/infiltration policy WERE trying to “replace” us, that still has NOTHING to do with Greta Thunberg and the use of Earth’s finite resources.
-- Anonymous

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

I really don't give a shit whether the retard/autistic/geek wrote wrote a prize winning essay about "climate change" when she was 15 and living in Sweden. Your claim that she does all of her traveling by surface transport and pays for all of her food and lodging costs on her own dime is bullshit. Of course she gets paid either in cash or kind and is provided with at least walking around money.

The marching orders that she published came from a Soros/Gates financed organization. The fact that the post was taken down almost immediately is proof that her handlers were aware that she had fucked up and exposed her connection to a Soros/Gates funded front group. Are you trying to claim that post wasn't a fuckup?
b-t wrote:
I HAVE noticed the enforced multiculturalisation of Europe and North America. You know I have. I have discussed here which self-identified abstract tribe are the motor propelling that policy for their own perceived ends.
But THAT is not causing the conditions I described and asked you if you had noticed.
So I regard that as another dodged question. I wonder why such avoidance and illogicality?
The flood of shitskins into the US began with repeal of the Reed/Johnson immigration act of 1924 by the Immigration Reform Act of 1965. Emanuel Celler, a kike representative from New York, had worked for 40 years to open the floodgates of shitskin immigration into the US along with his fellow kike and New Yorker, Jacob Javits.

The population of the US is about 330,000,000. About 60% or 198,000,000 are White. In 1960 the population of the US was 180,000,000 including niggers. In 60 years Whites have added just 18,000,000 million to the population while shitskins have added 132,000,000 to the population of the US and you whine about "unsustainability".

Of course the world can't sustain unlimited population growth but to whom do we owe the phenomena of unlimited population growth? Do you really think that the little retard can cure that problem by traveling around western countries while pissing and moaning about carbon free green energy? Get your head out of your ass, b-t.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:23 pm
I really don't give a shit whether ... [blah,blah, blah]
Yes. That has become clear to me now. You clearly haven’t yet been interested in obtaining an accurate, fact-based understanding. You appear to currently prefer to defend an emotionally held belief.

Turnagain wrote:
...Your claim that she does all of her traveling by surface transport and pays for all of her food and lodging costs on her own dime is bullshit. Of course she gets paid either in cash or kind and is provided with at least walking around money.
I made no “claim”. I instead asked you for evidence for YOUR “claim” that she is being paid, as I have never come across any evidence of that.
You are further demonstrating your disconnect from reality on this topic.

Turnagain wrote:
The marching orders that she published came from a Soros/Gates financed organization. The fact that the post was taken down almost immediately is proof that her handlers were aware that she had fucked up and exposed her connection to a Soros/Gates funded front group. Are you trying to claim that post wasn't a fuckup?
Again, no, I am not making ANY claim like that. :?

Turnagain wrote:
been-there wrote:I HAVE noticed the enforced multiculturalisation of Europe and North America. You know I have. I have discussed here which self-identified abstract tribe are the motor propelling that policy for their own perceived ends.
The flood of shitskins [non-white immigrants] into the US began with repeal of the Reed/Johnson immigration act of 1924 by the Immigration Reform Act of 1965. Emanuel Celler, a kike representative from New York, had worked for 40 years to open the floodgates of shitskins [non-white immigrants] immigration into the US along with his fellow kike and New Yorker, Jacob Javits.

The population of the US is about 330,000,000. About 60% or 198,000,000 are White. In 1960 the population of the US was 180,000,000 including niggers. In 60 years Whites have added just 18,000,000 million to the population while shitskins have added 132,000,000 to the population of the US and you whine about "
America is NOT the world, despite many Americans’ self-obsessed, ignorant belief that it is.

Turnagain wrote:
Of course the world can't sustain unlimited population growth but to whom do we owe the phenomena of unlimited population growth?
I didn’t ask you about unlimited population growth. You appear to be unwillng to engage in informed, rational thought and dialogue on this topic.

Turnagain wrote:
Do you really think that the little retard can cure that problem by traveling around western countries while pissing and moaning about carbon free green energy?...
No, I don’t think Greta Thunberg can do that.
Your emotional irrationality and inability to currently engage in a coherent, informed, open conversation concerning both her and the subject she is concerned about, is noted.

Maybe you ought to think about that, and reconsider your approach.

Destroying our own habitat is in my opinion a much bigger issue than a personal dislike of a teenager you might have and feel attached to.
-- Anonymous

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Well b-t, it doesn't sound as though you or Greta have any solutions to the overpopulation of the world by shitskins. Other than we should allow all European countries, Canada and the US to be overrun by shitskins as replacements for White people. Sorry but I don't agree with that plan.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:28 am
... solutions to the overpopulation of the world by shitskins [anyone other than caucasian-whites].
Wow! What a bizarre comment. :o
Not only do I find it shockingly ignorant of reality, but it is quite divorced from the topic of Thunberg’s intelligence, your claims about her earnings (she was until recently a child who lived at home with her fairly successful, wealthy parents), and the environmental issues of sustainbility that we started with.
But worst of all it appears to be divorced from reality purely because of fundamentally racist and white-supremacist ill-informed attitudes!
So much so that further discussion appears pointless.
Turnagain wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:28 am
... we should allow all European countries, Canada and the US to be overrun by shitskins as replacements for White people. Sorry but I don't agree with that plan.
:?

What has multiculturalism got to do with Greta Thunberg and her support of Indian farmers protesting the take-over of Indian Agriculture by international mega-corporations? :roll:
-- Anonymous

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Here is the original post by torus.
Last night Greta Thunberg mistakenly tweeted a document given to her that instructed her what to tweet and what actions to take on a violent farmers’ revolt in India
IOW, Greta fucked up by posting the document from her (or one of her) handlers. She is clearly being told what position to take on the Indian farm program by a Soros/Gates front group.