Prof. J.S. Hayward and the Daily Mail

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Blogbuster

Re: Prof. J.S. Hayward and the Daily Mail

Post by Blogbuster »

rollo the ganger wrote:Non belief of the holocaust is treated today like heresy was in the Dark Ages. Whether the holocaust is true or not, the danger is from those who would enforce the "faith" on those who speak the truth or couldn't care less.
there is truth to your comment Rollo
Blogbuster

Get the facts about the strange phenomenon of Holocaust hate blogging!
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=667

http://hateblogwatch.nazihunter.net/forum

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Here is something that was news to me.

In August of 2014, Fredrick Töben wrote that in 1998 Joel Hayward had sent him his thesis
so that he could use it as evidence before the Human Rights Commission
to counter the claim that Revisionism is not an academic subject.
In 1993 J. S. Hayward had also completed his MA thesis on Revisionism’s focus on the German gassing story at Canterbury University, New Zealand. It created a massive storm among the Holocaust believers when, after its five-year embargo ended, he sent it to me so that I could in 1998 use it as evidence before the Human Rights Commission to counter the Jewish claim that Revisionism is not an academic subject.

In 2000 the university bent to Jewish pressure and initiated an enquiry into the process that enabled someone to write about Revisionist matters. The result was that it apologised to Jewish interests but did not, as demanded by the New Zealand Jews, demote the MA to a BA — because Hayward “did not lie”.

In any case Hayward recanted because of death threats. After a nervous breakdown he obtained a job in the UK at the Defense Force Academy, then converted to Islam, and is now in Kuwait...

By Fredrick Töben
Published: 2014-08-15

https://codoh.com/library/document/repu ... d-cole/en/
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

[Joel S. Hayward Converted to Islam and now lives in Kuwait.]

Töben's crowd always seemed a little dodgy to me.

The "Krege Report" was thoroughly botched, the play given away, and now an actual scientific report can't be done. They don't even allow tourists to photograph the gaschambers at Auschwitz today.

Also, I think his crew were the ones who spread that short film, Amalek or whatever, pretending to do an experiment showing that Zyklon-B could not kill people in a closet after an hour, which is complete B.S.

:)

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Scott wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:44 pm
[Joel S. Hayward Converted to Islam and now lives in Kuwait.]

Töben's crowd always seemed a little dodgy to me.
Heh heh. Who do we know that isn’t “a little bit dodgy”?

Name me ANYONE — alive or dead. One person! :)

... ... ... ...

Anyway, this thread — and this comment — isn’t about Töben. Let’s not go off-topic. :) ;)
It’s about courageous but innocently-naive Prof. Hayward who hadn’t understood and therefore not expected the vitriol that he was to receive for believing that academic integrity and the pursuit of accuracy, fairness and truth was NOT permitted on this particular topic. His brilliant historical investigation and fair analysis was devastating to the irrational, hate-and-resentment indoctrinated H-believer mind-set.

The suprise for me was that Hayward was ALSO involved in attempting to bring the sacrosanct subject of the ‘holocaust’ as a disciplne of academic history (i.e. revisionism) out of its enforced Siberian exile. I didn’t know that.

And perhaps it was therefore he received such a torrent of hate in person, by mail, together with death threats against himself and his young children, plus decades of trying to destroy his life, career and credibility by those Jews who have made their belief in their relatives WW2 experiences a shibboleth of unique and sacred ‘suffering’.

In other words it wasn’t just for writing a brilliant, prize-winning Master of Arts thesis on holocaust revisionism. It seems to have been because he gave it to one of the more academically qualified revisionists whom he had investigated in order to try and make revision of the Jew-genocide narrative academically acceptable.

Their belief-system does not permit investigation and critical analysis. That for the cult-like H believers was and still is unacceptable. It is anathema.

Just as it was anathema to those who ruled socity for athiests and agnostics to publically express their views in the not so recent past. We — like they in the past — must just believe or be quiet. Then rationalists who doubted would be persecuted, ostracised, tortured and classified as a devil-worshipper and exiled or executed very cruelly.

It appears we haven’t progressed so very far. Only the religious belief that may not be questioned, and those who insist on its belief, has changed

These people can not be reasoned with.
been-there wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:09 pm
Here is something that was news to me.

In August of 2014, Fredrick Töben wrote that in 1998 Joel Hayward had sent him his thesis
so that he could use it as evidence before the Human Rights Commission
to counter the claim that Revisionism is not an academic subject.
In 1993 J. S. Hayward had also completed his MA thesis on Revisionism’s focus on the German gassing story at Canterbury University, New Zealand. It created a massive storm among the Holocaust believers when, after its five-year embargo ended, he sent it to me so that I could in 1998 use it as evidence before the Human Rights Commission to counter the Jewish claim that Revisionism is not an academic subject.

In 2000 the university bent to Jewish pressure and initiated an enquiry into the process that enabled someone to write about Revisionist matters. The result was that it apologised to Jewish interests but did not, as demanded by the New Zealand Jews, demote the MA to a BA — because Hayward “did not lie”.

In any case Hayward recanted because of death threats. After a nervous breakdown he obtained a job in the UK at the Defense Force Academy, then converted to Islam, and is now in Kuwait...

By Fredrick Töben
Published: 2014-08-15

https://codoh.com/library/document/repu ... d-cole/en/
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous