George Zimmerman found innocent

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by Werd »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:19 am
Why tar all cops with the same brush
Never did.
when just about all of the top tier gov't functionaries are crooked as a dog's hind leg? Blaming the cops for all of societies' ills doesn't make any sense.
Freemasonic cops are lower level bitches that have to carry out orders given by their superiors who are also masons, who in turn have their own masters in the lodges and in the drug dealing military and intelligence agencies. If the elite can assassinate a president, they can threaten or coerce their lower down bumboys to plant drugs on you, false arrest you, fake your suicide, make you disappear, etc.
As far as, "weapons of foreign origin", Jeezus H, but there's guns from just about every country in the world floating around the US. If you're going to make any money off guns you have to go where guns are illegal.
Think Iran Contra. Drugs for guns. Or Guns for drugs. The CIA will take weapons, not just drugs. When illegal guns FIRST get confiscated, where do they go? Evidence room. How do they get out back on the street into the hands of gangsters? Mason cops on the inside who tell the black gangsters that were initiated at the white lodges, "keep this shit in your area or you will go down. Understand?"
You can't make money off guns when your customers can go down to the corner store and buy about anything from anywhere that he pleases.
Since the cops already make money from illicit dope, the guns aren't an issue.
Sure, you can make money in the dope game in the US but big money in guns? Get real.
Whatever "red" the guns put you in, the drugs put you in the "green" no problem. You can't have gangsters enforce the drug culture without weapons. Guns are just tools of the trade.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Werd, you're getting a little too far into tinfoil hat land for me. Are there corrupt cops around? Of course there are. Drugs, cash and corruption fit like a finger in a nostril. Are left wing/communist gov't functionaries involved? Without a doubt. Conservatives too? Obviously but claiming that it's a gigantic Jew/CIA conspiracy right down to the local cop level to keep the private prisons supplied with nigger inmates is a little too far out for me.

Media, banking and gov't offer the kikes endless opportunities for chicanery and their political ideology of communism/Marxism or whatever you want to call the "new world order" of the so-called chosenites. Not much conspiracy about that. It's generally just in your face kikery. The CIA is just another bunch of assholes on the take.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:44 am
Werd, you're getting a little too far into tinfoil hat land for me.
[...]
claiming that it's a gigantic Jew/CIA conspiracy right down to the local cop level to keep the private prisons supplied with nigger inmates is a little too far out for me.
I know. :)

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd

Post by Werd »

Been-there posts a video about equality/equity that describes the WHAT (that I NEVER DISAGREED WITH), but doesn't explain the WHY and the HOW it came to be like that. I explained the WHY and the HOW over here, and before that, over here. I clearly offered him a chance to engage me on the WHY and the HOW.
He is free to clarify his position on those two matters anytime and he is free to respond to my response to his "defunding" article anytime.
He has refused to debate.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 »

All of the advantages given in this video are for choices of individuals (2 parent household with a present father, ... etc).

And yet, BT keeps whining about slavery from over 150 years ago and alleged systemic forces.

BT is a hypocrite. Persons without the advantages given in this video are simply outliers to the society in which they live. They should be responsible enough to not fall into that category. All of those advantages are offered to the black community. Those in that community who don't take them are the ones responsible for not having them.

Do you have an intelligent response to this view, BT, or are you going to cite the past as an excuse again? You only rationalize the irrational with your arguments.

Society in the USA is more than happy to offer these advantages to all within it. And to help out for those without them through no fault of their own. Do you disagree?

You think the ants should be responsible for the grasshoppers it seems? If the grasshoppers want the ants' "advantages", they should do as the ants do. Bah humbug to you! There is no redemption for prodigal sons with the irrational attitudes you favor. Your attitude results in frozen dead grasshoppers. ;) You prefer the grasshoppers' inane lecturings to the ants over any sensible apprehension of the situation. "Have empathy for my situation" says the grasshoppers. "Get a clue" say the ants!

EDIT:

(Me on the left, BT on the right) :D

It's as if these braindead movements in the country aren't even aware of millenia-old truths of society (such as the ant and the grasshopper and the prodigal son).

Wah, wah, wah, slavery. Systemic racism, wah, wah, wah. Not even the sense of an ant on these matters. Retarded nonsense.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

blake121666 wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:45 pm
All of the advantages given in this video are for choices of individuals (2 parent household with a present father, ... etc).
And yet, BT keeps whining about slavery from over 150 years ago and alleged systemic forces.
That comment I suggest is unconscious white prejudice showing through, Blake.
"Whining about enslaving a people for three hundred years and then treating them as second-class citizens for the next hundred and fifty"??? :roll:
Oh boy! :ugeek:

blake121666 wrote:
BT is a hypocrite.
Next you go straight in to ad hominem. A logcally fallacious argument. Usually resorted to by people who know they have lost the argument and are getting emotionally upset.
This isn't about me. It is about comparing understandings and viewpoints regarding a situation in America.

blake121666 wrote:
Persons without the advantages given in this video are simply outliers to the society in which they live. They should be responsible enough to not fall into that category.
Oh boy! :?

blake121666 wrote:
All of those advantages are offered to the black community. Those in that community who don't take them are the ones responsible for not having them.
I think you are in denial, Blake. I think you haven't begun to try and imagine how it would be for you if YOU were born into a black family with an absent father within a poor community, etc., etc.

blake121666 wrote:
Do you have an intelligent response to this view, BT, or are you going to cite the past as an excuse again? You only rationalize the irrational with your arguments.
Hmmm? The past isn't an "excuse". You really don't understand how the race analogy in the video has any bearing on getting on in life in American society? Seriously?

blake121666 wrote:
Society in the USA is more than happy to offer these advantages to all within it. And to help out for those without them through no fault of their own. Do you disagree?
Yes I disagree. Of course I disagree.

blake121666 wrote:
You think the ants should be responsible for the grasshoppers it seems? If the grasshoppers want the ants' "advantages", they should do as the ants do. Bah humbug to you! There is no redemption for prodigal sons with the irrational attitudes you favor. Your attitude results in frozen dead grasshoppers. ;) You prefer the grasshoppers' inane lecturings to the ants over any sensible apprehension of the situation. "Have empathy for my situation" says the grasshoppers. "Get a clue" say the ants!

EDIT:

(Me on the left, BT on the right) :D
Ha ha! :lol:
I think this shows you lack any lucidity of thought about the situation PLUS have an inflated sense of your own position.
I.e. you lack self-awareness.

blake121666 wrote:
It's as if these braindead movements in the country aren't even aware of millenia-old truths of society (such as the ant and the grasshopper and the prodigal son).

Wah, wah, wah, slavery. Systemic racism, wah, wah, wah. Not even the sense of an ant on these matters. Retarded nonsense.
Any person who believes the systemic racism in America and its connection to the legacy of slavery is “Retarded nonsense” is in denial. Plain and simple.

Aesop's fable of the cicada and the ants was intended to teach the perils of idlness versus the virtues of hard work. I.e. labour and discomfort IN THE PAST are necessary for comfortable existence in times of scarcity.
So... How an unconsciously priviliged white person can use THAT as a story when afro-Americans did most of the work FOR idle whites for hundreds of years merely demonstrates the comple disconnect from reality such white people are operating under.

Who is working and who is enjoying and dancing here, Blake?
https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/7668dcd8 ... 2ee2e41924
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Without understanding the past, it is difficult to grapple with the present.
This became quite clear in the wake of the tragic [recent events], when public dialogue swirled with myths, wishful thinking and deeply ideological readings of history, all too often camouflaged as solid historical analysis.

Now, 150 years after emancipation, it is high time to confront the legacy of slavery. No one alive today was enslaved or enslaved others, and no one bears personal responsibility for the brutal institution — but we live in its shadow, and contemporary debates on race relations cannot proceed without first acknowledging that.

Indeed, without understanding slavery, it is impossible to understand the history of the United States.

Ten books on Slavery you need to read

You can’t talk about race until you fully understand America’s past.

By SVEN BECKERT July 26, 2015

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... ead-120590

These works all emphasize the centrality of slavery to the American experience, show that slavery needs to be understood as the national story that it was, describe in harrowing detail the unfathomable violence that descended upon enslaved African Americans, and demonstrate conclusively how the theft of enslaved workers’ labor and a sharpening racism has affected the nation’s society, politics and economy.

Ira Berlin, Many Thousands Gone: The First Two Centuries of Slavery in North America.
A survey of slavery’s very long history in North America, showing how the institution changed over time and how it differed from state to state.

Stephanie Camp, Closer to Freedom: Enslaved Women and Everyday Resistance in the Plantation South.
This explores the world of enslaved women, and, as the title suggests, focuses on their ability to resist the enormous oppression they lived under. From sewing fancy dresses to putting up a picture of Abraham Lincoln, enslaved women tried to maintain some of their dignity and push back against the overwhelming power of their captors.

Drew Faust, James Henry Hammond and the Old South: A Design for Mastery.
A careful study of one of South Carolina’s most important planters, the man who declared that cotton was “king,” this book pays close attention both to life on the plantation and Hammond’s pro-slavery politics.

Eric Foner, Nothing But Freedom: Emancipation and Its Legacy.
Foner examines the aftermath of emancipation, showing how the struggle for freedom unfolded on plantations, in state houses and within the federal government, and how formerly enslaved workers pushed for a capacious understanding of freedom that included social, political and economic rights.

Thavolia Glymph’s Out of the House of Bondage: The Transformation of the Plantation Household
This is a brilliant analysis of the relations between black and white women, enslaved and free, in the plantation households of the South, a relationship full of violence.

Walter Johnson, Soul by Soul: Life Inside the Antebellum Slave Market.
An examination of the heart of slavery—the slave market—that provides a wrenching analysis of the processes through which millions of people were made into commodities.

Manisha Sinha’s The Counterrevolution of Slavery: Politics and Ideology in Antebellum South Carolina focuses on slave owners’ political mission to create a state whose central duty was the defense of slavery. Sinha shows that nowhere did the politics of slavery take on a more radical and anti-democratic form than in antebellum South Carolina.

Alan Taylor, The Internal Enemy: Slavery and War in Virginia, 1772-1832 is a dazzling (and Pulitzer Prize winning) account of the politics of slavery in Virginia in the age of revolution. Moving effortlessly from the plantation to global politics, Taylor shows how enslaved workers played an important role in the struggle with the British, and how important slavery was to both the creation of the American republic and the fault lines that would eventually result in a war between the states.

Craig Wilder’s Ebony and Ivy: Race, Slavery, and the Troubled History of America's Universities.
This addresses slavery’s impact in a place few have looked before — the nation’s institutions of higher learning. He shows how enslaved workers helped build the nation’s most elite universities and how these institutions all too often defended the interests of powerful slaveholders and gave “scientific” legitimacy to racism.
The above is written by a white American.
I there is an irony there that he doesn't mention the books written by Afro-American slaves themselves.

E.g. the one by Solomon Northrup.

Or these:
-- Anonymous

blake121666

Post by blake121666 »

been-there wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:48 am
So... How an unconsciously priviliged white person can use THAT as a story when afro-Americans did most of the work FOR idle whites for hundreds of years merely demonstrates the comple disconnect from reality such white people are operating under.
Wow just wow.

You just show how out of touch with reality you are.

Blacks did not contribute any more to GDP than their population percentage - less in fact. The majority of blacks were involved in the production of export cash crops. The whole world used those exports. So you are then saying that the whole world was "idle" compared to black slaves.

So black supremacy is your view.

There is "privilege" in not being an outlier in a society. Nothing more than that. Black skin is, and will remain, an outlier position in American society. Your "just so" handwaving slavery delusions are being used as excuses. And this is ironic given that you constantly whine about the way Jews use the Holocaust.

It is you who sees nothing but a slave in black persons. And it is you who is in "comple[te] disconnect from reality" about that.

You keep bringing up "300 years of slavery" as if you think there was no slavery before this slavery you are obsessing over. There were black slaves before they were sent to the Western Hemisphere by white Europeans. Why are they left out of your considerations about "300 years"? Doesn't that history have as much to do with the black community as this "300 years" you focus on? What about the 300 years before that? Were the black slaves' ancestors kings who lived in flying pyramids in West Africa before this "300 years"? Those "300 years" are the be all and end all of their existence for you aren't they, BT?

Black people can never shake those "300 years" with you, can they? It is the definition of both black and white people to you isn't it? This is crazy - and you are crazy.
Last edited by blake121666 on Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Meanwhile, back on the plane...
"Hello folks, this is your captain speaking. Y'all might wanna strap-in because daddy's been drinking, hic, a little.
Ya know, at 10,000 feet I'd like to think that we're all in this together. So could everybody just shut the phuck up!"