"Hitler's War: What the Historians Neglect to Mention"

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Northman

"Hitler's War: What the Historians Neglect to Mention"

Post by Northman »

Look at this movie:

Whats your opinion about it?

It sounds like the same guy "denier bud" I think, who did movies about Treblinka, act, like that movie?:

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=115

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Scott
Site Admin

Re: "Hitler's War: What the Historians Neglect to Mention"

Post by Scott »

Chancellor Merkel's opening lines here are instructive. Germany's leaders are flamboyant traitors. She accepts full responsibility for the unilateral War Guilt that Germans as a people rejected from 1919-1945.

But I'm not sure what is worse--a country whose leaders are openly traitorous and obsequious to the idolatry of the New World Order or leaders that are disingenousouly so. As long as a significant portion of the U.S.'s GDP goes to underwrite Globalization and to "police with world," which is what the USA was really fighting for then, and unceasingly labors under the bit for today, it is difficult for me to see anything but infinite graft and corruption coming out of every level of American government--even if anything but the most chauvinistic language is shamelessly used to mollify the America peonage. At least the Germans plainly know that their leaders betray them as a nation; they say so outright.

:-)

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)