George Zimmerman found innocent

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9733
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:41 pm
been-there wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:17 am
Unarmed Police in the UK have disarmed a man with a sword, with a machete and with a knife
What are cops supposed to do in America when someone picks up a knife and won't drop it?
Well, how about they are supposed to try and disarm people WITHOUT KILLING them?

E.g. there was no need to shoot Walter Wallace ten times in rapid succession.

Why not shoot him ONCE in a non-lethal body part and then take it from there?

:roll:
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9733
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:22 pm
Been-there's absurd conspiracy theory that Mattingly was shot by his own people has NO PROOF!
It is not MY theory. :roll: I obviously wasn’t there. I merely passed it on. I obviously don’t know what happened there.

So OBVIOUSLY I have no “proof”, and I never claimed to have “proof”. :roll:

BOTTOM LINE: Three plainclothes cops killed an innocent woman, in her own flat.
They killed her by firing 32 shots at night into a darkened apartment without knowing who was in there.
And in doing that, they shot multiple bullets into neighbouring apartments, endangering their lives also.
And all supposedly to make a SEARCH for possession of illegal drugs. But a search that they never made. :ugeek:

If you can’t see anything wrong with that because the suspects were Afro-American and because you don’t approve of the victim’s sex life and sexual morality, then I suggest you have been mentally damaged by your racial prejudices and it has negatively affected your reasoning capability.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd
Posts: 10402
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:06 pm
Werd wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:22 pm
Been-there's absurd conspiracy theory that Mattingly was shot by his own people has NO PROOF!
It is not MY theory. :roll: I obviously wasn’t there. I merely passed it on. I obviously don’t know what happened there.
Yet you're posting it like you did know what happen without a proper qualification or caveat. I didn't see a link to that ballistics claim anyway. What is your source if it's not your own words? Do you lack the courage to post it or something? Like you lack the courage to answer for the two accusations against me that you still haven't furnished proof of?
Werd wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:41 pm
...if Jews can't handle holocaust revisionism or putting old 1800's anti Jewish books back in print that show underhanded Jewish business practices and Talmudic quotes, THEY TOO CAN SHUT UP OR LEAVE! I am aware many Jews don't like free speech so you don't need to continually act like I'm unaware that many Jews hate free speech. I'M FROM CANADA. I KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO ZUNDEL!!!
Then stop tacitly supporting their hypocritical double-standards on free-speech and the hypocritical double-standards regarding the ongoing murder of non-Jews in occupied Palestine, with your unwitting support of their agendas!
WHERE HAVE I EVER SUPPORTED HYPOCRITICAL DOUBLE STANDARD JEW FRIENDLY FREEDOM OF SPEECH LAWS THAT PERMIT INSULTING ISLAM BUT PROTECT THE HOLOCAUST??? CAN BEEN-THERE PROVIDE ONE LINK OR QUOTE FOR THIS DIRECT ACCUSATION? Furthermore, WHERE HAVE I EVER SUPPORTED THEIR ONGOING MURDER OF NON JEWS IN PALESTINE? LINK AND QUOTE PLEASE! OR RETRACT YOUR FALSE STATEMENT AND APOLOGIZE LIKE A MAN.

Not only that, he hasn't even defined or explained the word supporting or support in this context. :lol:
Next...
So OBVIOUSLY I have no “proof”, and I never claimed to have “proof”. :roll:
What a startling admission. I'll take that. :lol:
And all supposedly to make a SEARCH for possession of illegal drugs. But a search that they never made. :ugeek:
Already explained why.
WHY WOULD YOU CONDUCT A WARRANT TO OBTAIN EVIDENCE, TO ARREST SOMEONE, WHO IS DEAD? :roll:

Listen, they can't really do a search right at the scene when they have to call an ambulance for an officer AND the man who fired back at them and caused them to fire back, striking Breonna Taylor. Now it's a crime scene that they need to process. Did you know Kenneth Walker once claimed that Breonna herself fired at the officers? This fucking gang banging drug dealer just can't keep his stories straight.
If you can’t see anything wrong with that because the suspects were Afro-American
That's not why the cops fired back.
That's not why they were monitored for months as the dossier on Tatumreport.com (and the youtube video) clearly shows.
and because you don’t approve of the victim’s sex life and sexual morality, then I suggest you have been mentally damaged by your racial prejudices and it has negatively affected your reasoning capability.
I mention how she was cheating because Kenneth Walker HIMSELF said he thought her ex was coming into the house. And this conflicts with the claim that police announced their presence. You really think that me, someone who is pro abortion, not anti gay and not dismissive of pre marital sex gives a damn what a woman does with her own body? Get real. Please put two and two together and get something other than twenty two. :roll:
been-there wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:51 pm
Werd wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:41 pm
been-there wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:17 am
Unarmed Police in the UK have disarmed a man with a sword, with a machete and with a knife
What are cops supposed to do in America when someone picks up a knife and won't drop it?
Well, how about they are supposed to try and disarm people WITHOUT KILLING them?

E.g. there was no need to shoot Walter Wallace ten times in rapid succession.

Why not shoot him ONCE in a non-lethal body part and then take it from there?

:roll:
Once again, been-there ignores the post I just made that reminded him of what I posted on page 116. He ignored my last post because I throw it right in his face about how a lot of these defunding the police nutcases want batons, tasers AND GUNS ALL TAKEN AWAY! If been-there doesn't have a problem with cops having guns and tasers, he needs to take it up with the "defund" idiots whose articles he loves to post.
Last edited by Werd on Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Werd
Posts: 10402
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:47 pm
Werd wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:20 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:14 pm
bYou're not even going to see him in the no-go zone of Malmo. It's doubtful that he would last more than a day in the aforementioned shitholes but we'll hear nothing from him except "the evil cops" and the "poor, downtrodden niggers". Until reality enters his life, (and he survives) trying to convince him otherwise is pointless.
I challenged him and Nessie to go busking (playing guitar in public for money) in a Muslim majority no go zone while eating a pork sandwich, preaching atheism and holding a sign that says homosexuals deserve to live. And see what happens.

No takers and it has been just over half a year since I issued that challenge.
What a bizarre, unnecessary and therefore unhelpful/ meaningless challenge.
Nope. It's necessary and more should do this. Why? Because it would test the Muslims' "tolerance" and "respect for western values" that you and other liberals act like they are always eager to adopt. Unfortuantely, stats have come in that the majority of British Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal. And that's just the tip of the iceberg at how they refuse to assimilate.

But, but, but, muh Jews and Zionists.

Yes we already know that. :roll:
1. Holocaust lies
2. Hate crime laws
3. Hypocritical stances about free speech that protect Judaism/Talmud/holocaust/Jewish Ritual Murder
4. Attacking American gun rights
5. The Israeli lobby that funds that ethnic cleansing of Palestine
6. The ethnic cleansing of Palestine and the Israelis who deny it
7. Telling Europe to open its borders and funding NGO ships to bring them in, while closing Israel's borders and shouting "anti semite" at the world.
8. Media.
9. Banks.
10. Control of certain parts of academia that prohibit talk of revisionism, 9-11, or other Israeli assassinations

Turnagain
Posts: 9020
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by Turnagain »

It should be obvious to you, b-t, that I'm truly not interested in the gory details of your wacko political beliefs. What you believe touches very lightly or not at all on reality. Werd's "challenge" is just a demonstration of that.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9733
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by been-there »

been-there wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:45 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:14 pm
b-t is into the BLM, antifa and "social justice" ethics and beliefs, Werd.
No, I’m not into antifa. On the contrary.
And this has been explained to you before.

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:14 pm
...we'll hear nothing from him except "the evil cops" and the "poor, downtrodden niggers".
Another over-simplifcation and thus distortion. I think that demonstrates denial, when you have to distort an opposing argument to justify your own.

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:14 pm
...trying to convince him otherwise is pointless.
You obviously won’t be able to convince me out of viewpoints that I DON’T HOLD. Erm... isn’t that obvious to you?
Turnagain wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:35 pm
It should be obvious to you, b-t, that I'm truly not interested in the gory details of your wacko political beliefs. What you believe touches very... [blah, blah, blah]
not interested”? Ha ha. Yes, I had noticed that. :ugeek: :)
As you just demonstrated that you won’t engage with what I actually believe. You prefer instead to argue against a strawman misrepresentation/over-simplification.

Disappointing, as that is EXACTLY what people do to avoid dealing with the actual arguments about the Holocaust. So I did have an expectation that people who can see through that tactic regarding WW2 beliefs, wouldn’t use it themselves to avoid dealing with a rival viewpoint.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Turnagain
Posts: 9020
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by Turnagain »

b-t wrote:
As you just demonstrated that you won’t engage with what I actually believe.
Well, tell us what you want to do about the ragheads and the niggers. As of now, niggers are rioting and looting downtown Philadelphia and the idiot governor is claiming that the rioting and looting is peaceful. Do you agree with the governor?

Do you believe that the ragheads have a right to cut off anyone's head who disparages Islam? That any women who don't wear a sack and a veil are free game and can be assaulted at will? Since you insist, go ahead and tell us what you would do about the ragheads and the niggers.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Admiral E. Rastus and 8 guests