George Zimmerman found innocent

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by been-there »

blake121666 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:42 pm
You keep acting as if there is a reason for protest.
Yes. I suggest you apply empathy and try to understand WHY they also think there is a reason to protest. That you and so many Americans like you don't see WHY they are protesting is what I see as THE problem. You not only don't understand why blacks are protesting but you don't permit them ANY form of protest whether peaceful (taking the knee) or not. As you just wrote you think they should accept the treatment they get and should forget their past. You don't seem to accept that there is such a thing as white privilege in American society. Which I am suggesting is the problem. Which is why I am suggesting you are in denial about how you got to this situation and why should apply some empathy in understanding THEIR sense of grievance.

As you just wrote you want them to forget how we got to this situation (three hundred years of slavery then a hundred years of segregation and second-class citizenship). I suggest that is 'white' denial.

blake121666 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:42 pm
The cops that might or might not have mistreated persons are to be tried under the law. Do you think that mob rule should be the case instead?
No. But if the law is seen by them as corrupt and institutionally racist —and in denial of that institutional racism — then what do you propose they should do?

Will you address the white response to them peaceably 'taking a knee' during the national anthem at sports events? Or not?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Werd

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:50 am
Werd wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:32 am
Been-there thinks Muslims are a race. :lol:
No I don't.
You are deceiving yourself.

Presumably to avoid rational dialogue about a subject you are very emotional and irrational about.
Then don't call me a racist when Islam is the topic of discussion like you did over at that place I hyperlinked to. If you don't agree with the language that yo use, simply don't use it. :lol:

Werd

Post by Werd »

Werd wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:36 am
been-there wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:55 pm
As just explained in a cartoon and a written explanation, defunding the police does not mean abolishing them.
Last time I checked, police needed money via taxes to pay for uniforms, guns, tazers, cars, radios, computers, evidence storage units, salaries...

1. What are they getting too much money for?
and thus,
2. what are they going to have to go without or have less of and why is it acceptable and not going to interfere with the performance of their duties?
3. How will that stop racism? Like some racist cop will go, "Oh we're losing supplies or our salaries are going down. I guess I better stop using the N word."
:roll:
4. Why can't we take money away from funding Israel for one or two years in America instead?
5. And why didn't been-there, the noted anti-Zionist think of that before I did? :lol:

Regressive liberals talk a good game and use big words to impress in order to extricate themselves from having to actually explain what they mean and provide any meaningful details. It's a good trick. Conservative scumbags like to filibuster all the time in government. Liberals do it in the press.
The first three questions were not answered by been-there OR the link he provided. So I will have to do my best at guessing.
Instead of paying for such things as extensive officer overtime and expensive military equipment, cities should reallocate that money to a city’s social services, such as mental health, education, and housing.
So don't pay officers overtime? Gee, how fucking nice. Yeah, that'll really make people want to be cops to stop the crime. :roll:
By increasing funding for these other services, activists maintain that a city can more safely, effectively, and properly address underlying problems that lead to the very crime and violence the police are tasked with addressing—and which has persistently resulted in the use of force against Black people.
"Don't commit crimes. Don't resist arrest." - liberal Democrat youtuber atheism-is-unstoppable

Why don't we ask blacks if they want less cops or a more impotent police force? Apparently a lot of them don't.
In other words, fund a social worker, teacher, job or money coach, or health professional to help a person before their challenges lead to a moment of crisis that requires a police officer.
What the fuck does this babbling bullshit even mean? One example please.
Defunding the police, the thinking goes, will help break cycles of violence.
How about don't commit crimes and don't resist arrest? How about that? How about we hold blacks accountable for their shitty family life that plague so much of the community? I already addressed that and been-there skipped RIGHT OVER IT. So here it is again:
Werd wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:42 am
been-there wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:17 am
By increasing funding for these other services, activists maintain that a city can more safely, effectively, and properly address underlying problems that lead to the very crime and violence the police are tasked with addressing — and which has persistently resulted in the use of force against Black people.
And just like a liberal, you REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE why the black communities ARE TRULY fucked up the way they are.

Too many black women pumping out kids with different daddies who are absentee fathers and creating too many children that LACK PROPER MALE ROLE MODELS. WHY ARE BLACK WOMEN BEING FINANCIALLY REWARDED WITH WELFARE FOR CREATING FATHERLESS HOMES WHICH ARE DAMAGING TO YOUNG BOYS? Push abortion and perhaps incentive based eugenics as comedian Doug Stanhope suggested. A form of soft population control if blacks can't stop fucking without a proper marriage and stable two parent household. FINANCIALLY REWARD ABORTION AND TYING ONE'S TUBES, NOT RECKLESS CHILDBIRTH!
That's just part of the post. Notice the been-there quote tag in there. So he got a notification of this post of mine. He ignored it. Why? because it attempts to hold blacks accountable for the shit they DO do. Something been-there is not interested in because he thinks that the rest of my post, which shows conspiratorial plots against blacks, THEREFORE absolves blacks of rational decision making and their horrible fucked up family lives without stable fathers. Sorry. Easily obtainable welfare and pushing girl power and single motherhood as the best model have nothing to do with CIA planted cocaine on the streets. Women can close their legs and get abortions. No sympathy for how they're breeding like rabbits without good daddies.
Werd wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:42 am
here is ANOTHER ASPECT that liberals don't acknowledge. Mainly due to ignorance:

Illegal drugs, guns and ammo. ALL BROUGHT IN BY THE CIA FROM FOREIGN LANDS, GIVEN TO CORRUPT FREEMASONIC COPS TO DISTRIBUTE AMONG BLACK GANG LEADERS WHO GET INITIATED IN WHITE LODGES AND TOLD KEEP THIS SHIT IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOODS OR YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL AND WE'LL STOP LOOKING THE OTHER WAY!

Wait a minute? Me looking at the problems in the black community and not blaming genetics and calling them animals or inferior? Me blaming outside white forces? That's interesting. I guess I AM a liberal and a non-racist despite many past false accusations from people like Nessie, Montgomery2 and been-there. :roll:

Until people study up on how drugs move, who moves them and what interlocking centuries old bloodlines that participate in this and still do to this day via corruption in media, military, transportation, justice system, masonry, the ROOT OF THE PROBLEM IS NEVER GOING TO BE TRULY EXPOSED! People who slag this stuff off as "conspiracy nonsense" and don't give it a second look and do everything they can to discourage looking into this stuff actually cause harm to the black community.
Been-there hates people who talk common sense because they constantly show him up. ESPECIALLY if they he is getting checked by someone in his own liberal camp.
The Minneapolis City Council concluded that the city’s police force had such a pattern of racism it needed to build a new policing system from the bottom up rather than change its existing one from within. While the council has not yet submitted specific plans, it is looking into what is largely referred to as community-led policing and public safety, which involves a closer partnership between the police and the public it oversees.
George Floyd aside, don't commit crimes. Don't resist arrest. 13/50.
Qualified immunity is a legal doctrine dating back to a 1967 Supreme Court case. It is meant to protect government officials from lawsuits alleging they violated someone’s rights when performing their duties in a reasonable manner.

This immunity is qualified—that is, “restricted, limited,” not absolute—because a government official can still be held personally liable if it’s determined that they violated clearly established rights.

Since the early 2000s, many critics of qualified immunity feel it has been abused to shield police officers from accountability for the use of excessive force. That is, qualified immunity has wrongly given police officers impunity, “exemption from punishment,” critics argue.
Since this is case law, how the fuck does defunding police over-write this? IT DOESN'T! Again, this ties into those first 3 questions I asked that been-there dodged on purpose. If you want to eliminate qualified immunity, TAKE IT TO CONGRESS AND PUSH THE POLITICIANS TO GET RID OF IT. DON'T TAKE MONEY AWAY FROM COPS WHO NEED RESOURCES TO COMBAT RIOTERS IN THE STREETS! HOW DOES TAKING AWAY RESOURCES PREVENT COPS FROM STILL USING A LAW THAT IS ON THE BOOKS??? IT DOESN'T! IT'S STILL THERE NO MATTER HOW MANY OF A BUDGET CITY POLICE GET! :roll:

This is what I mean, when I saw there is a lack of common sense among a lot of 21st century liberals that don't understand basic 80's and 90's common sense. I often hate that I have so many liberal tendencies because it puts me in the same camp as the regressive idiots.

Now I don't usually cite gay furries who are comedians, but DAMN, this makes sense!

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:17 am
been-there wrote:
As just explained in a cartoon and a written explanation, defunding the police does not mean abolishing them.
That's just part of the post. Notice the been-there quote tag in there. So he got a notification of this post of mine. He ignored it. Why?
Because you have shown yourself to be incapable of rational, reasonable dialogue.

DIALOGUE! Y'know, where we try to correctly understand the other's point of view BEFORE we respond to it.

You repeatedly engage in monologue where you argue against your own distorted misrepresentation/miscomprehension.

Er... as you have just done twice. :ugeek:
-- Anonymous

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

b-t claims that libturds only want to "defund" the police, not abolish them. Here are some sites he might find interesting.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/18/minn ... ime-surge/
https://www.twincities.com/2020/06/26/p ... lice-dept/
https://newspunch.com/minneapolis-polic ... be-robbed/

The Minneapolis City Council is now demanding that the police "do something" in the spike in criminal activity.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:07 pm
b-t claims that libturds [liberals] only want to "defund" the police, not abolish them.
I have made no such "claim".
Just go back and quote me if you doubt it.
Seriously, please check for yourself.
And then realise that this again is a sign that you appear to currently be quite incapable of correct, lucid thought on this topic. I.e. you appear to be literally 'blinded' by your own irrational misperceptions and are seeing things/reading messages that exist only in your distorting, warped mindset around an issue that for you appears to be dominated by illogical, self-delusional emotion.
-- Anonymous

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

been-there wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:17 pm
Turnagain wrote:
b-t claims that libturds [liberals] only want to "defund" the police, not abolish them.
And then realise that this again is a sign that you appear to currently be quite incapable of correct, lucid thought on this topic. I.e. you appear to be literally 'blinded' by your own irrational misperceptions and are seeing things/reading messages that exist only in your distorting, warped mindset around an issue that for you appears to be dominated by illogical, self-delusional emotion.
From b-t:
Defund means “to withdraw financial support from, especially as an instrument of legislative control” .
Right, genetic and psychological testing along with crime statistics are illogical and self-delusional. Oh, wait a minute, Whitey made the poor niggers engage in criminal behavior. Well, according to b-t. Face it, b-t, when it comes to niggers you're a "phucking idiot".

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:49 pm
been-there wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:17 pm
Turnagain wrote:
From b-t:
Defund means “to withdraw financial support from, especially as an instrument of legislative control” .
Right, genetic and psychological testing along with crime statistics are illogical and self-delusional. Oh, wait a minute, Whitey made the poor niggers engage in criminal behavior. Well, according to b-t. Face it, b-t, when it comes to niggers you're a "phucking idiot".
Well, look at that. You are misrepresenting my viewpoint yet AGAIN.
Which tends to show that when it comes to discussing race relations with African-Americans you appear to be so in denial that you are unable to comprehend anything that doesn't fit with your emotion-driven prejudice. :ugeek:
-- Anonymous

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

b-t wrote:
Well, look at that. You are misrepresenting my viewpoint yet AGAIN.
Well, what the hell DID you mean by "defunding the police"? Your cartoon showed building gibsmedat housing for niggers amongst other items. Money would be taken from the police budget to finance such endeavors so did you or did you not mean that the police would be defunded?

b-t, you offer NO explanation for nigger behavior other than it's Whitey's fault. Why do you, for example, blame White people for the niggers median IQ of 85?

PS.
I know that there's no hope of ever changing b-t's claim that niggers are "just like us" and only have more melanin content and all of the trouble caused by niggers wherever they go is all Whitey's fault. However, pointing out some of his more blatant idiocies to other readers seems worthwhile.

Werd

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:34 am
Werd wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:17 am
been-there wrote:
That's just part of the post. Notice the been-there quote tag in there. So he got a notification of this post of mine. He ignored it. Why?
Because you have shown yourself to be incapable of rational, reasonable dialogue.
DIALOGUE! Y'know, where we try to correctly understand the other's point of view BEFORE we respond to it.
Here's the offending post that been-there claims demonstrates that I'm failing at understanding someone's point of view - although he didn't specify who I was misunderstanding. He just said it and walked away. :lol: Truth is, I was just dropping the following two nuclear bombs to hopefully bring some sanity back to the conversation since he and turnagain were both talking past each other and accomplishing nothing! Well that and been-there's defunding article influenced thinking about social programs WEREN'T ADDRESSING THE TWO MAIN ROOT CAUSES OF THE PROBLEMS WITH AFRICAN AMERICANS! He AND his article were both guilty of not mentioning the following:

Been-there runs away from me saying that too many black women are acting like whores and sucking up welfare rewards for fathering kids without good daddies. He won't challenge it. Shall I accept his concession on the matter?

Been-there runs away from me saying that the CIA via masonry and corrupt police officers and masonic initiated black gangsters put crack in the streets to further wreck black communities. He won't challenge it. Shall I accept his concession on the matter?
been-there wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:34 am
You repeatedly engage in monologue where you argue against your own distorted misrepresentation/miscomprehension.
Been-there recommends I read a "defunding" article. I do. I then DIRECTLY QUOTE parts of it and respond to it. I fail to see where the distortion and misrepresentation happens. Been-there is welcome to challenge my two views directly anytime and my responses to his "defunding" article anytime. Until then, all he's doing is virtue signaling about how much he cares about debate while simultaneously refusing to actually engage in it.

Maybe been-there has a problem with what I said in the offending post:
And just like a liberal, you REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE why the black communities ARE TRULY fucked up the way they are.
And then came those two points above.

If Been-there's complaint is that he AGREES with those two points in red and that I was quick to say he didn't acknowledge them a page or two previous in this topic so said offending post of mine, he can easily show me which post of his said those two points and I will apologize formally for implying that he missed those factors.

If Been-there's complaint is that he has said them ELSEWHERE on this board on rodoh and I am ignorant of that, he can link me to said older posts of his and I will apologize and admit been-there has discussed those two things.

He is free to clarify his position on those two matters anytime and he is free to respond to my response to his "defunding" article anytime. The more he ignores it, the more it's clear that the debate is over and I won it with my two points that even turnagain would not acknowledge. At which point I would suggest a new topic be started, and linked to, which discusses intelligence agency drug dealing.