George Zimmerman found innocent

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:17 am
By increasing funding for these other services, activists maintain that a city can more safely, effectively, and properly address underlying problems that lead to the very crime and violence the police are tasked with addressing — and which has persistently resulted in the use of force against Black people.
And just like a liberal, you REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE why the black communities ARE TRULY fucked up the way they are.

Too many black women pumping out kids with different daddies who are absentee fathers and creating too many children that LACK PROPER MALE ROLE MODELS. WHY ARE BLACK WOMEN BEING FINANCIALLY REWARDED WITH WELFARE FOR CREATING FATHERLESS HOMES WHICH ARE DAMAGING TO YOUNG BOYS? Push abortion and perhaps incentive based eugenics as comedian Doug Stanhope suggested. A form of soft population control if blacks can't stop fucking without a proper marriage and stable two parent household. FINANCIALLY REWARD ABORTION AND TYING ONE'S TUBES, NOT RECKLESS CHILDBIRTH!

Now of course this makes me sound like an insensitive money grubbing capitalist conservative who only cares about profits and not humans. Sorry, but that's just false. Conservatives don't like abortion. So there's another liberal "comeback" refuted. :lol: I'm a classical liberal and what I just said IS COMMON FUCKING SENSE THAT EVEN LEFTIES OF THE 90'S LIKE ME CLEARLY UNDERSTAND! FATHERS MATTER! That being said, here is ANOTHER ASPECT that liberals don't acknowledge. Mainly due to ignorance:

Illegal drugs, guns and ammo. ALL BROUGHT IN BY THE CIA FROM FOREIGN LANDS, GIVEN TO CORRUPT FREEMASONIC COPS TO DISTRIBUTE AMONG BLACK GANG LEADERS WHO GET INITIATED IN WHITE LODGES AND TOLD KEEP THIS SHIT IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOODS OR YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL AND WE'LL STOP LOOKING THE OTHER WAY!

Wait a minute? Me looking at the problems in the black community and not blaming genetics and calling them animals or inferior? Me blaming outside white forces? That's interesting. I guess I AM a liberal and a non-racist despite many past false accusations from people like Nessie, Montgomery2 and been-there. :roll:

Until people study up on how drugs move, who moves them and what interlocking centuries old bloodlines that participate in this and still do to this day via corruption in media, military, transportation, justice system, masonry, the ROOT OF THE PROBLEM IS NEVER GOING TO BE TRULY EXPOSED! People who slag this stuff off as "conspiracy nonsense" and don't give it a second look and do everything they can to discourage looking into this stuff actually cause harm to the black community.
Last edited by Werd on Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

torus9 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:37 pm
Speaking of "coddled"...

It is not the job of the Po-Lice to do social work, that is true. Those are separate issues to work on.

However, in order to keep the peace, the State has to somehow be able to do its prime job of providing security. And that job hinges upon keeping the boot on the neck of the people who will not or cannot behave in civil society.

The most basic social contract is the one between citizens and the "sovereign" to provide law-and-order. This immensely benefits everyone with the will to behave. Once physical security becomes capricious, safety might as well be absent, and that house does not stand.

So whether policing is done properly by the authorities, or by private security hired by elites─or the job effectively ends up in the hands of citizens themselves resorting to self-defense, the pacification will ultimately get done.

An anarcho-tyranny is inherently unstable and doomed, and that is where we are headed. It won't last.

You can come quietly by the collar, or you can come not so quietly with the boot on your neck. Or you can play hardball and expect to lose hard like Mike Brown and Jacob Blake.

Or you can behave like a civilized White person to begin with.

What's it gonna be?

Under most of the scenarios offered, a certain demographic is not going to fare very well and they will have only themselves to blame. Their (((enablers))) and fellow-travellers are going to be held to account as well.

Punishment is coming. It always does.

:)

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Scott wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:59 am
torus9 wrote:
Speaking of "coddled"...

It is not the job of the Po-Lice to do social work, that is true. Those are separate issues to work on.

However, in order to keep the peace, the State has to somehow be able to do its prime job of providing security. And that job hinges upon keeping the boot on the neck of the people who will not or cannot behave in civil society.

The most basic social contract is the one between citizens and the "sovereign" to provide law-and-order. This immensely benefits everyone with the will to behave. Once physical security becomes capricious, safety might as well be absent, and that house does not stand.

So whether policing is done properly by the authorities, or by private security hired by elites─or the job effectively ends up in the hands of citizens themselves resorting to self-defense, the pacification will ultimately get done.

An anarcho-tyranny is inherently unstable and doomed, and that is where we are headed. It won't last.

You can come quietly by the collar, or you can come not so quietly with the boot on your neck. Or you can play hardball and expect to lose hard like Mike Brown and Jacob Blake.

Or you can behave like a civilized White person to begin with.

What's it gonna be?

Under most of the scenarios offered, a certain demographic is not going to fare very well and they will have only themselves to blame. Their (((enablers))) and fellow-travellers are going to be held to account as well.

Punishment is coming. It always does.

:)
Unbeknownst to the black woman is her adept disembowelment of her own argument along with the puppeteers hand up her butt. One wishes that this was an outtake from the 70's comedy, Airplane. "I'm fluent in jive!" :mrgreen:

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:36 am
been-there wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:55 pm
As just explained in a cartoon and a written explanation, defunding the police does not mean abolishing them.
And what does "defunding" mean?
[Holy moly! :o :? ] The cartoon AND the following reply EXPLAINED exactly that.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Scott wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:59 am
...in order to keep the peace, the State has to somehow be able to do its prime job of providing security. And that job hinges upon keeping the boot on the neck of the people who will not or cannot behave in civil society.

...Or you can behave like a civilized White person to begin with.

What's it gonna be?
Wow!

Q1. You really think ALL 'white people' are more "civilised" than ALL 'black people'??! :?

Q2. You really don't understand the relationship between crime and wealth disparity?

Sheesh. :roll:

Well fortunately, some people in America do understand the roots of your problems and are beginning some attempt to address that.
E.g. the "uncivilised" murder of a black woman in her own home by your Israeli-trained, militarised WHITE police this March is being addressed.
Louisville agrees to pay Breonna Taylor's family $12 million and enact police reforms in historic settlement

By Mark Morales, Eric Levenson, Elizabeth Joseph and Christina Carrega, CNN

The city of Louisville, Kentucky, has agreed to pay $12 million to the family of Breonna Taylor and institute sweeping police reforms in a historic settlement of the family's wrongful death lawsuit.
Breanna, an [AFRO-AMERICAN] 26-year-old EMT, was [UNLAWFULLY] killed in her home by police on March 13th.
As part of the settlement, the city agreed to establish a housing credit program as an incentive for officers to live in the areas they serve; use social workers to provide support on certain police runs; and require commanders to review and approve search warrants before seeking judicial approval, among other changes.

One of your 'white civilised' killer cops accused of sexual assault while at work as a cop.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11815902/ ... l-assault/
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

torus9 wrote:
Speaking of "coddled"...

Oh boy. The heading looks to me like blatant white misrepresentation.
Looks to me like she was in the queue wating to use the airplane toilet and was in a discussion with some other passenger when someone tried to push past her to also use the toilet and she didn't allow it.

And THEN the surrounding women — all white — intefered and felt they had the right to judge her and correct her. And SO she made it about whites treating blacks as inferior.

Which supports my view that many American whites are incapable of empathy or of understanding how historically US society arrived at this situation. Hint: the three hundred year WHITE enrichment from the BLACK AFRICAN slave trade!

Face it now.
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:32 am
Been-there thinks Muslims are a race. :lol:
No I don't.
You are deceiving yourself.

Presumably to avoid rational dialogue about a subject you are very emotional and irrational about.
-- Anonymous

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Offered without comment. Go here:
https://heyjackass.com/

torus9

Post by torus9 »

been-there wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:39 am
Hint: the three hundred year WHITE enrichment from the BLACK AFRICAN slave trade!

Face it now.
Jeezus...The black woman, who I assume used her privileged choice to board that plane, which subsequently renders her obedient to certain rules is disemboweling her own "argument" by not letting a FLIGHT ATTENDANT pass. Can you comprehend that? All she had to do was turn around and start pouring all that shit out of the proper orifice.
Last edited by torus9 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

been-there wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:39 am

Face it now.
Wannabe Queenie PatriSSe can't even cite King Boom-Shaka-laka for ideological inspiration. "We're trained Marxists". Trained and obedient and beholden to whom?