Was America ever great ?

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Turnagain

Re: Was America ever great ?

Post by Turnagain »

Go to your local car dealership. Offer to pay for a new car with gold coins. See how fast you drive out of the dealership in your new ride. That should answer any questions about whether gold is a commodity or a currency.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

torus9

Post by torus9 »

On a personal level, America was mighty fine to a naive schoolboy like myself in Toronto. Walking around oblivious to the freedom this continent afforded me. My 4th grade 'book report' required a review of a non-fiction book featuring any prominent public figure. I chose one called 'The PT-109', and JFK's heroics. At that young age I was almost in disbelief that an American president could be assassinated, and he was a hero of mine. The thing is, EVERYBODY seemed to love Kennedy. Strange mystique...and a murder MOST foul. I was ill-equipped to write about that.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Quite possibly the finest sax solo on the internet, @3:20 The Chick Corea Elektrik Band in full swing. One of the finest performances on youtube. PERIOD. Buckle up.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

torus9 wrote: ↑
Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:46 am
On a personal level, America was mighty fine to a naive schoolboy like myself in Toronto.
Mr Biden might make it great again. :D

π•Έπ–Šπ–Žπ–“π–Š π•°π–π–—π–Š π–π–Šπ–ŽΓŸπ–™ π•Ώπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š
Amt IV

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

China just ordered Biden to end to Elon Musk's Space-X program. Biden obediently did so. He also ordered the resumption of unlimited 3rd world immigration. Of course stopping the XL pipeline was just a minor payoff to Warren Buffet and his oil choo-choos. Screw those construction workers. Then HR 127 is on the table to essentially do away with that awful 2nd amendment and disarm those extremist White guys. Yep, the senile pedo is making real progress.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Huntinger wrote: ↑
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:28 am
Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:46 am
On a personal level, America was mighty fine to a naive schoolboy like myself in Toronto.
Mr Biden might make it great again. :D
Highly unlikely.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Depends on your definition of "great", torus. If you consider 3rd world shitholes to be great then Biden has us headed in the right direction.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:38 am
Quite possibly the finest sax solo on the internet, @3:20 The Chick Corea Elektrik Band in full swing. One of the finest performances on youtube. PERIOD. Buckle up.
R.I.P. Armando "Chick" Corea, who passed away February 9, 2021.