Biden Secret Emails

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Charles Traynor

Re: Biden Secret Emails

Post by Charles Traynor »

Reddit has joined Facebook and twitter in attempting to suppress this scandal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACdMlRQgAxg
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Charles Traynor

Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Paedophiles embrace in an act of defiance and solidarity against decency as the Biden crime family take to the stage to celebrate The Steal. The Biden Harris presidency begins exactly the way her handlers will want it to continue. What the Jews have planned for America is an age of degeneracy on a scale not even imagined in Weimar Germany.

https://youtu.be/Uvw055_06Oo

Charles Traynor

This guy was clearly defamed by Twitter. I hope he takes them to the cleaners and his example encourages many more innocent people who have been wronged by these tech giants to take action against them.

Computer repairman who made Hunter Biden hard-drive contents public sues Twitter for $500 million after moderators 'labeled him a hacker'

• John Paul Mac Isaac owns a Mac repair shop in Wilmington, Delaware

• In April 2019 Hunter Biden brought three laptops into his store for repair but reportedly never returned to pick them up

• Computer engineer John Paul Mac Isaac handed over the laptops to the FBI and Rudy Giuliani - who leaked the contents to the media

• The New York Post's story based on the contents was flagged by Twitter as being potentially obtained from hacked information

• Mac Isaac is now suing Twitter for $500 million in defamation and is seeking a public retraction

• Mac Isaac earlier this month spoke out on YouTube to insist that he is neither a Russian spy nor hacker, and saying so had been 'a death sentence' for his business

A computer repair shop owner who Hunter Biden handed his laptops over to in April 2019 is suing Twitter for defamation, claiming moderators labeled him a hacker.

John Paul Mac Isaac is seeking $500 million in damages from Twitter after The New York Post's story about Biden, obtained from the 50-year-old's laptop, was labeled as potentially coming from hacked material.

Facebook and Twitter both restricted viewing of the Post's story, and Twitter pointed to its ban on posting 'hacked materials' as an explanation.
Mac Isaac claims, according to The Verge, that Twitter specifically made this decision to 'communicate to the world that [Mac Isaac] is a hacker.'

He says that his business began to receive threats and negative reviews after Twitter's moderation decision, and that he is 'now widely considered a hacker' because of Twitter.
Full article here

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Charles Traynor wrote:
A computer repair shop owner who Hunter Biden handed his laptops over to in April 2019 is suing Twitter for defamation, claiming moderators labeled him a hacker.
The chances of the repair shop owner collecting any damages from Twitter are just about nil. If things get really sticky, Twitter might offer a quiet settlement but with senile Joe and Ho ensconced in the White House, the Hunter scandal will be swept under the rug so fast it will make your head swim. Think of how much money Hunter can make for the family by guaranteeing access to the POTUS. Access to the VP was just a pittance.

We might as well post a sign outside the gate to the White House; "Giant clearance sale! Everything must go! Enquire within."