The Recent Mass Banning

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Jeffk1970
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: The Recent Mass Banning

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:29 am
OK, go ahead and piss and moan about DC's action, been there. In any event, it's over and done with so why don't you just give it a rest?
Because been-there can be a whiny baby.


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Depth Check
Site Moderator
Posts: 1071
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:49 am
Contact:

Re: The Recent Mass Banning

Post by Depth Check »

Sandhurst wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:45 pm

I think you were heavy handed and out of touch. Listening to trolls and not regular members is a disgrace.

Heavy handed maybe but this mass banning has been a longtime coming. There is not an individual here who has not regularly broken the rules gratifying their own indulgences whether or not this compromised the integrity of the forum. Those who oppose debate of the Holocaust must think they are dealing with autists when they repeatedly and successfully derail every topic they choose with the minimum of effort.

I have also been accused of censorship which is pure bullshit. RODOH will remain a place where free speech can flourish while I am a Moderator. I do not intend banning individuals just because some of you do not like their debating styles. If someone is running rings around you or you feel you are losing too many debates then you need to raise your game and adapt your tactics. At the same time if you feel you are being trolled I have said a thousand times previously, do not to feed the troll, report it/them to the Moderation staff. What exactly is so hard about following that piece of simple advice? It should also be realized that those who derail topics are the true censors

The length of the ban for those most living outside Europe should not have exceeded approximately twelve hours, those in North America should have been in bed getting their beauty sleep when the ban was implemented, and should have only noticed a 6hr ban when logging in ike the Europeans received. This is of course if you are all being honest about where you are located.

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:21 pm


To make matters worse I was told I had received a 'permanent ban'. I had to contact Scott who told me the term 'permanent ban' was a generic term but I still couldn't log in after my ban was up. Scott had to sort it out and manually "un-ban" me.

My apologies, I thought I gave you the same ban as everyone else. Look on it as subliminal error of what I would probably like to do.


Now that tempers have calmed, I am asking all of you to think a little more carefully about what is contained in your posts before hitting the send button in future.

User avatar
Lupus Rothstein
Posts: 410
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: The Recent Mass Banning

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:17 am

It is clear that Asher is AfG, I also clearly identified Lupus. They are both trolls, and I do not use that term lightly.
Neither of these people had anything to add except as you say, disrupt, provoke, ridicule, sneer and irritate.
At the moment Lupus is carrying on talking about hermetic seals, wood burning without looking at the huge amount of evidence and calculation already presented; like Nessie he takes it back to square one; they all do.
They constantly claim "no evidence" but when given it is glibly dismissed.

However, it (the bannings) happened; I sincerely think that the moderator is at fault in most instances and needs
die Sonderbehandlung. :mrgreen: However, what is done is done; I know what it is like to lose a post. In future Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert. Treat them like COVID 19; keep your distance. Что-то никогда не изменится.
Image
Еврейский Вирус
Just reading the strange and incorrect opinions of this particular individual should be enough to understand why he/she was included in the ban. They sum up the individual perfectly. ie :

1) Spends too much time trying to discover the 'identity' of other posters
2) Makes a false claim
3) Falsely accuses someone of being off-topic
4) Writes silly random nonsense.
5) Never posts anything credible or useful
6) Feels the need to post on every single topic , with an average daily posting ratio of approx 50 per day . All of them containing elements of the above.

Also he operates approx ten sock puppets, all trolls. He should be sent to Siberia where he can converse with himself, and the other weirdos. So why is he tolerated , Depth Check ?

User avatar
Lupus Rothstein
Posts: 410
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: The Recent Mass Banning

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

Depth Check wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:15 pm
Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:21 pm


To make matters worse I was told I had received a 'permanent ban'. I had to contact Scott who told me the term 'permanent ban' was a generic term but I still couldn't log in after my ban was up. Scott had to sort it out and manually "un-ban" me.

My apologies, I thought I gave you the same ban as everyone else. Look on it as subliminal error of what I would probably like to do.

Why would you like to ban me permanently ? Is it because of the way I expose the dishonesty of deniers ?

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 3080
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: The Recent Mass Banning

Post by Charles Traynor »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:17 am
...like Nessie he takes it back to square one; they all do.
Too true, Huntinger, no sooner have tempers calmed over the recent bannings, when none other than Lupus reappears to take us back to square one. SSF/HC trolls are so predictable.

:lol:
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Jeffk1970
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: The Recent Mass Banning

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Charles Traynor wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:19 pm
Huntinger wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:17 am
...like Nessie he takes it back to square one; they all do.
Too true, Huntinger, no sooner have tempers calmed over the recent bannings, when none other than Lupus reappears to take us back to square one. SSF/HC trolls are so predictable.

:lol:
This you, Charles?

https://www.skepticforum.com/memberlis ... le&u=21319

Or was someone having a little fun at your expense?

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 3080
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: The Recent Mass Banning

Post by Charles Traynor »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:36 pm

This you, Charles?

https://www.skepticforum.com/memberlis ... le&u=21319

Or was someone having a little fun at your expense?
All I can see is a SSF log in page? :?
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Jeffk1970
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: The Recent Mass Banning

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Charles Traynor wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:45 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:36 pm

This you, Charles?

https://www.skepticforum.com/memberlis ... le&u=21319

Or was someone having a little fun at your expense?
All I can see is a SSF log in page? :?
Username:
Charles Traynor
Groups:


Add friend

Add foe
CONTACT CHARLES TRAYNOR
PM:
Send private message
USER STATISTICS
Joined:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:19 pm
Last active:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:56 am
Total posts:
0 | Search user’s posts
(0.00% of all posts / 0.00 posts per day)

Sorry, attachment won’t work. Someone made a username using yours. Guess that answers my question.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9368
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: The Recent Mass Banning

Post by been-there »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:12 am
Yeah, I understand. You're using this for a reason to piss and moan about DC's moderation decisions.
(Oh boy) Actually, no, I'm not. :roll:

So anyway... Depth Check did you read (and understand) my numbered suggestions?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7655
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: The Recent Mass Banning

Post by Huntinger »

Look on it as subliminal error of what I would probably like to do.
This is what is called a Freudian slip, it is a subliminal error of what we all wish would happen.
Image


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests