Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28814
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 12:10 am
Nessie wrote:
I do produce evidence. You just disagree with it. You do not produce any evidence those people you say were gassed even left the camp.
Meanwhile, Nessie just ignores the fact that thousands of men, women and children were transported out of the super secret extermination facility of Treblinka.
You are lying, I do not ignore that, you liar. There is no evidence children were on the transports. You ignore Malkinia.
Nessie claims to have evidence that people were gassed in the gas chambers but can't come up with any witnesses to support his thesis that there weren't any hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers at Treblinka. Nessie jukes and jives and endlessly weasel dodges that question but there it is. Where are your witnesses who claim that the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers were actually well ventilated and the witnesses who claim otherwise are mistaken? The chances of Nessie ever answering that simple question runs the gamut from fat to slim.

We await with bated breath your next weasel dodge, Nessie.
A well ventilated gas chamber, how would that work?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7114
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 9:01 am
You ignore Malkinia.

A well ventilated gas chamber, how would that work?
What about Malkinia Jude :?:
A well ventilated gaskammer has the same efficacy as an aeroplane without wings or indeed a bird.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Turnagain
Posts: 7975
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
You are lying, I do not ignore that, you liar. There is no evidence children were on the transports. You ignore Malkinia.
You betcha', Nessie, that trainload of men,women and children COULDA came from Malkinia. Hell, they COULDA been alien shapeshifters from Alpha Centauri.
A well ventilated gas chamber, how would that work?
That's a pretty weak suck weasel dodge, Nessie. Why don't you present a witness who could tell us how it works?

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28814
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 9:18 am
Nessie wrote:
You are lying, I do not ignore that, you liar. There is no evidence children were on the transports. You ignore Malkinia.
You betcha', Nessie, that trainload of men,women and children COULDA came from Malkinia. Hell, they COULDA been alien shapeshifters from Alpha Centauri.
Where is your evidence it coulda been TII?
A well ventilated gas chamber, how would that work?
That's a pretty weak suck weasel dodge, Nessie. Why don't you present a witness who could tell us how it works?
I have. Now, explain how a well ventilated chamber can reach fatal levels of CO?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7975
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Where is your evidence it coulda been TII?
No deal, Nessie. The witness was presented as speaking of Treblinka. Where's your proof that he was actually in Malkinia?
I have. Now, explain how a well ventilated chamber can reach fatal levels of CO?
Nessie claims that he has both named and quoted a witness to a ventilated gas chamber and that the claims of the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers were mistakes or exaggerations. I call bullshit. You haven't done so,

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28814
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 10:10 am
Nessie wrote:
Where is your evidence it coulda been TII?
No deal, Nessie. The witness was presented as speaking of Treblinka. Where's your proof that he was actually in Malkinia?
It was the transit camp. A train load of men, women and children would have been a standard transport. There is no evidence such a transport left TII.
I have. Now, explain how a well ventilated chamber can reach fatal levels of CO?
Nessie claims that he has both named and quoted a witness to a ventilated gas chamber and that the claims of the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers were mistakes or exaggerations. I call bullshit. You haven't done so,
There is no witnesses to a well ventilated gas chamber. A well ventilated gas chamber would not work!!!!
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7975
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
It was the transit camp. A train load of men, women and children would have been a standard transport. There is no evidence such a transport left TII.
Suuuure, Nessie, WHAT IF Treblinka was an extermination facility then the trainload of men, women and children WOULDA left Malkinia, instead of Treblinka like the witness claimed.
There is no witnesses to a well ventilated gas chamber. A well ventilated gas chamber would not work!!!!
Nessie is apparently now claiming that a vented gas chamber wouldn't work and the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chamber would. Nessie is apparently losing his marbles.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28814
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:38 pm
Nessie wrote:
It was the transit camp. A train load of men, women and children would have been a standard transport. There is no evidence such a transport left TII.
Suuuure, Nessie, WHAT IF Treblinka was an extermination facility then the trainload of men, women and children WOULDA left Malkinia, instead of Treblinka like the witness claimed.
There is no witnesses to a well ventilated gas chamber. A well ventilated gas chamber would not work!!!!
Nessie is apparently now claiming that a vented gas chamber wouldn't work and the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chamber would. Nessie is apparently losing his marbles.
By stopping leaks, by using hermetic seals, less gas is needed to raise the level inside the chamber to fatal, which makes gassings quicker and reduces any pressure issues.

Your idea of a well ventilated chamber would leak so much gas it would never get to a fatal level.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7975
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
By stopping leaks, by using hermetic seals, less gas is needed to raise the level inside the chamber to fatal, which makes gassings quicker and reduces any pressure issues.
Really? So what happened when the hermetically sealed gas chamber had the air pumped out of it and it became a vacuum chamber? Then how many minutes could the engine operate before stalling or collapsing the gas chamber?
Your idea of a well ventilated chamber would leak so much gas it would never get to a fatal level.
What is "my idea" of a vented gas chamber, Nessie? I didn't know that you could divine my thoughts so accurately. You must possess some truly extraordinary psychic powers.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28814
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 10:18 pm
Nessie wrote:
By stopping leaks, by using hermetic seals, less gas is needed to raise the level inside the chamber to fatal, which makes gassings quicker and reduces any pressure issues.
Really? So what happened when the hermetically sealed gas chamber had the air pumped out of it and it became a vacuum chamber? Then how many minutes could the engine operate before stalling or collapsing the gas chamber?
I have answered you before. Why do you need the answer again?

Only one witness speaks to an actual attempt to pump air out and it did not work. Other reports of a vacuum are hearsay. It was not used as a vacuum chamber.

There. You have been told the answer again. How long till you ask again?
Your idea of a well ventilated chamber would leak so much gas it would never get to a fatal level.
What is "my idea" of a vented gas chamber, Nessie? I didn't know that you could divine my thoughts so accurately. You must possess some truly extraordinary psychic powers.
I am asking you to tell me. You have been banging on about ventilated gas chambers. So do tell, how would that work?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests