Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2348
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Scott »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:37 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:15 am
Huntinger wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:04 am

Turnagain der Jude Nessie is not entitled to discuss the Holocaust in MH2. If it does then it could be exiled once more. Would you like that to der freund. Möchtest du das deinem Freund antun?


Well, I wouldn't want to see Nessie relegated to Siberia again so I'll leave the discussion at that. Needless to say that the eeevul Narzis made generic mea culpas for how they treated the Jews. When they were pressed for details, the answers began to conform to the Jew's fantasies.


I am again avoiding discussing the Holocaust per se and instead I am looking at denier arguments and their deeply flawed method of studying history. I think providing you with a link to evidence is OK, I have not discussed that evidence. I would point out that your reaction is pure argument from incredulity.

Where I can post varies form time to time and at this time it is anywhere except the main Holocaust debate section.


I don't care if the broad H subject is discussed elsewhere beside the H&G forum, except for maybe in the Lounge (which we try to keep non-H).

I think the concern was willfully or potentially evading the Moderator's cautions and reprimands.

So go ahead and discuss as long as it does not derail threads on other subjects. And especially if the tone can be kept under control.

Once I'm further satisfied that the latter point can be adhered to, Nessie will be free to post in the H&G section again.

I expect others to cooperate with forum decorum as well, especially in the Holocaust section. No Nessie baiting.

Thanks

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


Turnagain
Posts: 7989
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Turnagain »

Uh-huh, "deeply flawed". Got it.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28860
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:57 pm
Uh-huh, "deeply flawed". Got it.
Indeed. The top flaws in denial are;

Number 1 is demanding the what is evidenced (mass gassings) is dismissed and what is not evidenced (mass daily transports) is believed.

Number 2 is the use of logical fallacies as a reason to dismiss what is evidenced.

Number 3 is the refusal to acknowledge that what is not evidenced, could not have happened without leaving evidence, so an absence of evidence is evidence of absence.

Number 4 is repeatedly lying that there is not enough evidence to prove what is evidenced, by ignoring most of that evidence and concentrating on only a few witnesses or documents.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7989
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
I would point out that your reaction is pure argument from incredulity.
Of course quoting the confessions of the eeevul Narzis is a "...pure argument from incredulity". After all, when the eeevul Narzis present their mea culpas, that's to be taken as pure as the driven snow, 100% accurate truth that can never be doubted. However, whenever the eeevul Narzis drop a clanger or two, that's a "...pure argument from incredulity". That way Nessie can present the confessions as absolute proof of the holyhoax while quoting them is a "...pure argument from incredulity". Geez, I should have known that. Gotta' remember that anything that doesn't fit the narrative is a, "...pure argument from incredulity".

I'll try to keep in mind that anything that doesn't conform to the narrative is a "...pure argument from incredulity". I'll also try to remember that anything else that doesn't conform to the narrative is a, "fallacy".

Turnagain
Posts: 7989
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Number 1 is demanding the what is evidenced (mass gassings) is dismissed and what is not evidenced (mass daily transports) is believed.
Right, eyewitness testimony is evidence when it's pro-holyhoax but isn't evidence when it shows an impossibility.
Number 2 is the use of logical fallacies as a reason to dismiss what is evidenced.
Anything that doesn't "evidence" the holyhoax is a fallacy.
Number 3 is the refusal to acknowledge that what is not evidenced, could not have happened without leaving evidence, so an absence of evidence is evidence of absence.
So let's see those records, that's real, written records for where the 10,000 to 15,000 Jews were sent in the Lublin district and the written records for their food and clothing.
Number 4 is repeatedly lying that there is not enough evidence to prove what is evidenced, by ignoring most of that evidence and concentrating on only a few witnesses or documents.
So, we have no proof of the cremains and no proof of the mass graves and no reasonable explanation for the magic Jew barbeque and all of the claims by the so-called eyewitnesses are "fallacies" but Nessie has "evidence". Suuuuure, I believe that.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28860
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:09 pm
Nessie wrote:
I would point out that your reaction is pure argument from incredulity.
Of course quoting the confessions of the eeevul Narzis is a "...pure argument from incredulity". After all, when the eeevul Narzis present their mea culpas, that's to be taken as pure as the driven snow, 100% accurate truth that can never be doubted. However, whenever the eeevul Narzis drop a clanger or two, that's a "...pure argument from incredulity". That way Nessie can present the confessions as absolute proof of the holyhoax while quoting them is a "...pure argument from incredulity". Geez, I should have known that. Gotta' remember that anything that doesn't fit the narrative is a, "...pure argument from incredulity".

I'll try to keep in mind that anything that doesn't conform to the narrative is a "...pure argument from incredulity". I'll also try to remember that anything else that doesn't conform to the narrative is a, "fallacy".
When multiple witnesses, may of whom never met, from different countries, speaking different languages, both victim and perpetrator, stick to one main narrative (gassings), no matter their background, the circumstances under which they give testimony, no matter how long after the event they gave that testimony, with plenty of opportunities to provide an alternative testimony, that is strong corroborative evidence.

Add to that the documentary, forensic, physical, photographic and circumstantial and supporting evidence and you have proof beyond reasonable doubt.

Of course there will be inconsistencies, mistakes, hyperbole and even a few lies in that evidence. That is normal and the parts that are clearly not correct can be dismissed. What remains is still enough to prove beyond reasonable doubt what happened.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7989
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Turnagain »

Of course, everyone who says there was a holyhoax is telling the truth. Everyone who says differently or drops one of the numerous clangers about the holyhoax is a, "fallacy" or a, "...pure argument from incredulity". Naturally, the forensic "evidence" is bullshit along with the physical and photographic evidence but add some unspecified, "circumstantial and supporting evidence" and Bob's your uncle. Giddoutahere with your so-called "evidence". Let's see some actual proof. Oh, that's right, you don't have any of that commodity.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28860
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:33 pm
Nessie wrote:
Number 1 is demanding the what is evidenced (mass gassings) is dismissed and what is not evidenced (mass daily transports) is believed.
Right, eyewitness testimony is evidence when it's pro-holyhoax but isn't evidence when it shows an impossibility.
No. Eye witness evidence is accepted when it is corroborated and credible. That parts that are not corroborated or credible are not accepted.

Your problem is that there is corroborated and credible witness evidence of mass gassings. If you produced corroborating eye witness evidence to mass transports, that would be evidence that there were mass transports. There is no such eye witness evidence to mass daily transports. That is why you get upset and think only pro gassing evidence is accepted. Fact is, it is the ONLY eye witness evidence.
Number 2 is the use of logical fallacies as a reason to dismiss what is evidenced.
Anything that doesn't "evidence" the holyhoax is a fallacy.
No, your arguments from incredulity about the ability of the Nazis to mass gas people are fallacies.
Number 3 is the refusal to acknowledge that what is not evidenced, could not have happened without leaving evidence, so an absence of evidence is evidence of absence.
So let's see those records, that's real, written records for where the 10,000 to 15,000 Jews were sent in the Lublin district and the written records for their food and clothing.
I cannot show you records for every single one, it is unreasonable for you to expect me to be able to do so. There is evidence, from records at Majdanek, that there were occasional transports from TII and those people were then accommodated at Majdanek. Those records are corroborated by witnesses who were on those transports. You have been shown that evidence.

Now, explain why there is no evidence at all, for the far larger daily transports you claim also took place?
Number 4 is repeatedly lying that there is not enough evidence to prove what is evidenced, by ignoring most of that evidence and concentrating on only a few witnesses or documents.
So, we have no proof of the cremains and no proof of the mass graves and no reasonable explanation for the magic Jew barbeque and all of the claims by the so-called eyewitnesses are "fallacies" but Nessie has "evidence". Suuuuure, I believe that.
You try to play down the amount of cremains found at the AR camps, by cherry-picking the camp where there has been the least survey activity.

Is there any other historical event that you treat in the same manner that you treat the Holocaust?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28860
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:51 pm
Of course, everyone who says there was a holyhoax is telling the truth.
Wrong, there have been cases where supposed witnesses have been found to be lying.
Everyone who says differently or drops one of the numerous clangers about the holyhoax is a, "fallacy" or a, "...pure argument from incredulity". Naturally, the forensic "evidence" is bullshit along with the physical and photographic evidence but add some unspecified, "circumstantial and supporting evidence" and Bob's your uncle. Giddoutahere with your so-called "evidence". Let's see some actual proof. Oh, that's right, you don't have any of that commodity.
Your supposed "clangers" have been explained. It is not my problem you never got to grips with witness evidence.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7989
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
No. Eye witness evidence is accepted when it is corroborated and credible. That parts that are not corroborated or credible are not accepted.
Right, eyewitness testimony is accepted if it conforms to the holyhoax narrative. Otherwise it's dismissed.
No, your arguments from incredulity about the ability of the Nazis to mass gas people are fallacies.
Yep, anything that doesn't conform to the holyhoax narrative is an "argument from incredulity". That or it's a "fallacy". Geez, what could be more plain than that?
I cannot show you records for every single one, it is unreasonable for you to expect me to be able to do so.
In fact you can't show anything more than the records for the ~400 sent to Majdanek and those were found by Mattogno. So why is it reasonable for you to expect me to show the records for 1.247 million?
You try to play down the amount of cremains found at the AR camps, by cherry-picking the camp where there has been the least survey activity.
So let's see the verified cremains from any of the AR camps. No, the Klown's little pencil drawings from Belzec don't count. Haimi's "reddish earth" didn't pan out. There's no record of any samples from Lukaszkiewicz. Got anything to show for the ~850,000 cremated cadavers at Treblinka? Let's see what ya' got, Nessie.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests