Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Werd

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Werd »

Loch Ness has nothing except accusations of fallacies to make up for his admitted lack of knowledge that even Holocaust Controversies thinks is shameful. Let him wail all he wants.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

You are the only one baiting der Jude.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:43 pm
Nessie wrote:
That is not true. I have explained to you how to examine and determine the credibility of witness evidence, you just do not understand.
Suuuuuure, Nessie, the witnesses were just repeating hearsay or didn't really see what they claimed to have seen. So what witnesses gave an accurate account of the gas chambers, the graves and the means of cremation? Don't be shy, name names and give links to sources for the quotes.
Here;

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... speak.html

Read the testimony of those who worked at the AR camps.
I can produce the evidence from witnesses and documents to show that a few thousand were transported from TII to Majdanek and Budzyn camps to work. You cannot produce any evidence to show that the rest, which is c840,000 were also transported back out of TII and sent to other camps.
You have statements from the witnesses of Jews being transported out of Treblinka. So far, Mattogno has been able to find written records for ~400 who were sent to Majdanek. Zabecki has no records for any of those trains leaving Treblinka with passengers. Where are the RECORDS of those 10,000 to 15,000 being sent to the Lublin district along with the records for their food and clothing? Your claim to having "witnesses and documents" as if there are corroborating documents for the witness statements is a weasel dodge.
Mattogno went to Majdanek and found documents which recorded limited transports of workers from TII. Those documents corroborate the witnesses who say they were selected to work on arriving at TII and sent to Majdanek.

Since there are now examples of evidence of the transports from TII to Majdanek, you now want to see evidence for every single transport. You shift the goalposts each time evidence is found, to demanding to see more evidence and lie that I am dodging. I have dodged nothing, I have produced evidence, something you are unable to do.

You then ignore the complete lack of evidence from any source of the alleged daily mass transports. But that does not bother you, as is clear that you are not interested in what the evidence shows, you have a belief and you stick to it, no matter what.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:15 am
Loch Ness has nothing except accusations of fallacies to make up for his admitted lack of knowledge that even Holocaust Controversies thinks is shameful. Let him wail all he wants.
After a discussion with Nick Terry, I was able to point out that I had been providing the evidence he was suggesting. He just did not know that I had provided that evidence, since he had not been reading what was being posted here.

Maybe you can list your evidence to show what did happen inside the kremas. Show the witnesses, documents and anything else you have that is contemporary to the camp when the kremas were running. Let me see how knowledgeable you are about the evidence.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:53 am
Maybe you can list your evidence to show what did happen inside the kremas. Show the witnesses, documents and anything else you have that is contemporary to the camp when the kremas were running. Let me see how knowledgeable you are about the evidence.
Jude you are not entitled to discuss the Holocaust on MH2, that was made quite clear by Depth Check.

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie and HC. Good for a giggle. Here's some of the "true tales of the holyhoax" by the eeeevul Narzis themselves.
Sergeant Schluch:
I could see that the lips and tips of the noses were a bluish colour.
Then we have:
From Heinrich Gley:
The rails were placed on top of big rocks and narrow gauge rails served as a cross-mesh. The cremation surface could take about 200 corpses. First a wood fire was kindled under the iron grate.

During the course of the cremation operation the corpses later served as the only fuel. From time to time the badly twisted rails had to be replaced by new ones.
Uh, Nessie, what happened to the 2,000 to 3,000 cadavers being placed on the grate? How about those self-cremating corpses?

Edit. Well, balls. My new Windows 10 OS is effing up again. Cursor movement erratic, uncommanded executions, etc. I'll continue in a new post. PITA.
Last edited by Turnagain on Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain der Jude Nessie is not entitled to discuss the Holocaust in MH2. If it does then it could be exiled once more. Would you like that to der freund. Möchtest du das deinem Freund antun?

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:04 am
Turnagain der Jude Nessie is not entitled to discuss the Holocaust in MH2. If it does then it could be exiled once more. Would you like that to der freund. Möchtest du das deinem Freund antun?
Well, I wouldn't want to see Nessie relegated to Siberia again so I'll leave the discussion at that. Needless to say that the eeevul Narzis made generic mea culpas for how they treated the Jews. When they were pressed for details, the answers began to conform to the Jew's fantasies.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:15 am
Needless to say that the eeevul Narzis made generic mea culpas for how they treated the Jews. When they were pressed for details, the answers began to conform to the Jew's fantasies.
Spasibo Turnagain. It is interesting that when real survivor stories of camps are brought to light, a different story is told to the (((survivors))). As you know, the Goy who survived the lagers and allied bombing of infra structure are not considered survivors. Often their memoirs are not taken into account, only that of jude. Yes jude fantasies.
The real survivors speak of horrors as the Soviets arrived and hardships in the lagers, including rumors; the real issues in all of the lagers was lack of food due to black-market, criminal Kapos and allied attacks. Sadly this whole period had been dominated politically in the aftermath by a single group of people who are totally untruthful.

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:15 am
Huntinger wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:04 am
Well, I wouldn't want to see Nessie relegated to Siberia again so I'll leave the discussion at that. Needless to say that the eeevul Narzis made generic mea culpas for how they treated the Jews. When they were pressed for details, the answers began to conform to the Jew's fantasies.
I am again avoiding discussing the Holocaust per se and instead I am looking at denier arguments and their deeply flawed method of studying history. I think providing you with a link to evidence is OK, I have not discussed that evidence. I would point out that your reaction is pure argument from incredulity.

Where I can post varies form time to time and at this time it is anywhere except the main Holocaust debate section.