Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28860
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:42 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:39 pm
There is not "mountains of evidence against..." gassings etc. Claims that people lied, there was not enough wood, a certain excavator would not work, is not evidence. It is opinion based on arguments from logical fallacies.
"Fallacy of incredulity."
:roll:
Do you need me to explain why disbelieving something happened based on cherry-picked testimony, is not evidence?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


Werd
Posts: 10026
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Werd »

Your constant, and more recent false framing of revisionism as trying to ONLY talk about what did NOT happen, is just a lie you constantly recycle when you lose the newest debate. It's precisely a lie because it was already explained to you that revisionism is not pure negation and DOES in fact make positive assertions and talk about things that DID happen such as what amount of cyanide DID end up in the walls. Being able to determine the maximum amount of cyanide in the room, and also factor in how many tins would be lethal would allow us to determine the maximum amount of people who could have been killed and it probably wouldn't have been the large numbers claimed.

This caused a panic inside you so your tactic was to then make a false comparison between apples and oranges that I exposed here and here. So really you ended up with nothing but just repeating the same lies and bogus comparisons over and over again. And simply repeating your stupid "A or B is evidenced" argument instead of trying to tackle what Rudolf uncovered in THE CHEMISTRY OF AUSCHWITZ or what Mattogno uncovered about the Auschwitz Museum twisting 74 documents out of context in CURATED LIES, is going to get you in trouble.

RODOH is not content with you repeating yourself. "Fallacy of incredulity." "A or B." "There is evidence." "Where did the Jews go then?" You have to either tackle Rudolf's arguments head on yourself, or try and find someone better than Dr. Richard Green who tried and clearly failed. You have to either tackle Mattogon's CURATED LIES directly, or admit you can't.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28860
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:26 pm
Your constant, and more recent false framing of revisionism as trying to ONLY talk about what did NOT happen, is just a lie you constantly recycle when you lose the newest debate. It's precisely a lie because it was already explained to you that revisionism is not pure negation and DOES in fact make positive assertions and talk about things that DID happen such as what amount of cyanide DID end up in the walls. Being able to determine the maximum amount of cyanide in the room, and also factor in how many tins would be lethal would allow us to determine the maximum amount of people who could have been killed and it probably wouldn't have been the large numbers claimed.

This caused a panic inside you so your tactic was to then make a false comparison between apples and oranges that I exposed here and here. So really you ended up with nothing but just repeating the same lies and bogus comparisons over and over again. And simply repeating your stupid "A or B is evidenced" argument instead of trying to tackle what Rudolf uncovered in THE CHEMISTRY OF AUSCHWITZ or what Mattogno uncovered about the Auschwitz Museum twisting 74 documents out of context in CURATED LIES, is going to get you in trouble.
Mattogno and Rudolph do as I said they did, they try to prove there were no gassings inside the kremas. When they do that, they try to prove what did not happen.

Mattogno did try to also prove what did happen, he claimed the kremas were used to delouse clothes. But attempts to evidence what did happen is rare with deniers and you certainly want to avoid debates about what did happen.
RODOH is not content with you repeating yourself. "Fallacy of incredulity." "A or B." "There is evidence." "Where did the Jews go then?" You have to either tackle Rudolf's arguments head on yourself, or try and find someone better than Dr. Richard Green who tried and clearly failed. You have to either tackle Mattogon's CURATED LIES directly, or admit you can't.
I have tackled their arguments. I have pointed out that their conclusion that no one was gassed at the kremas must be flawed, because there is evidence that people were gassed there and there is no evidence they all left the camp. There is a logical flaw to their claim, which you clearly do not understand.

Rudolf's claim about there not being enough residue in the walls is wrong, because of the evidence people were gassed there and lack of evidence those people left the camp. The residue found in the walls, is the residue resulting from the gassings, circumstances and conditions at the kremas.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 10026
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:51 pm
I have tackled their arguments.
You NEVER responded to even 1 of the 74 documents Mattogno re-examined in CURATED LIES. Stop lying.
I have pointed out that their conclusion that no one was gassed at the kremas must be flawed, because there is evidence that people were gassed there and there is no evidence they all left the camp.
I can't find the Jews. Therefore...
:roll:
Rudolf's claim about there not being enough residue in the walls is wrong, because
Of something Richard Green said that Rudolf missed? Because of something Markiewicz pointed out that Rudolf ignored? Because of something you noticed to that effect and posted that I didn't see? What? Why is Rudolf wrong?
of the evidence people were gassed there
And what is this evidence? Where do I find it?
The residue found in the walls, is the residue resulting from the gassings, circumstances and conditions at the kremas.
Where do I find the proof of this since you apparently know? Oh that's right you don't need any. Actually the truth is you can't find any because as your own people pointed out on skeptics forum, you don't do the required reading. You just try to achieve victory by declaring everything a fallacy. It's cute, but it's not connected to reality. :lol:

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7152
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Huntinger »

Werd wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:56 pm
You just try to achieve victory by declaring everything a fallacy. It's cute, but it's not connected to reality. :lol:
This is all he does. Now do you think debating with him using reason and logic is going to change that? Who do you think is giving him a voice, a sounding board?


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28860
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:56 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:51 pm
I have tackled their arguments.
You NEVER responded to even 1 of the 74 documents Mattogno re-examined in CURATED LIES. Stop lying.
I was talking in general terms about how they try to argue no gassings, therefore mass survival.
I have pointed out that their conclusion that no one was gassed at the kremas must be flawed, because there is evidence that people were gassed there and there is no evidence they all left the camp.
I can't find the Jews. Therefore...
:roll:
...they must have been gassed, as the evidence proves.
Rudolf's claim about there not being enough residue in the walls is wrong, because
Of something Richard Green said that Rudolf missed? Because of something Markiewicz pointed out that Rudolf ignored? Because of something you noticed to that effect and posted that I didn't see? What? Why is Rudolf wrong?
Rudolf's conclusion is wrong, because there is evidence people were gassed there and there is no evidence to show they left the camp.
of the evidence people were gassed there
And what is this evidence? Where do I find it?
In archives or you read some of the historical studies of what happened. There are also plenty of online sites that provide links to the evidence.
The residue found in the walls, is the residue resulting from the gassings, circumstances and conditions at the kremas.
Where do I find the proof of this since you apparently know? Oh that's right you don't need any.
The proof is from the evidence of gassings. I follow the evidence and what can be proved. You follow what cannot be evidenced, let alone proved and cannot provide a rational explanation why you do that.
Actually the truth is you can't find any because as your own people pointed out on skeptics forum, you don't do the required reading. You just try to achieve victory by declaring everything a fallacy. It's cute, but it's not connected to reality. :lol:
The primary difference between myself and most of the others at TSSF, is that they concentrate on providing you with the evidence for the gassings, whereas I concentrate on asking you to evidence that there were no gassings, what happened instead and then critique your reliance on fallacies.

They then think I should ignore you and only debate the occasional denier who strays onto TSSF. I prefer to more active and take the debate to the deniers.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 10026
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:10 pm
Werd wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:56 pm
You NEVER responded to even 1 of the 74 documents Mattogno re-examined in CURATED LIES. Stop lying.
I was talking in general terms
We're saying the same thing. :lol:
there is evidence people were gassed
The proof is from the evidence of gassings.
In archives or you read some of the historical studies of what happened. There are also plenty of online sites that provide links to the evidence.
Add two more to the list, which now looks like:

"Fallacy of incredulity."
"Rudolf is wrong."
"There is evidence."
"Where did they go?"
"Check the archives."

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28860
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:24 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:10 pm
Werd wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:56 pm
You NEVER responded to even 1 of the 74 documents Mattogno re-examined in CURATED LIES. Stop lying.
I was talking in general terms
We're saying the same thing. :lol:
there is evidence people were gassed
The proof is from the evidence of gassings.
In archives or you read some of the historical studies of what happened. There are also plenty of online sites that provide links to the evidence.
Add two more to the list, which now looks like:

"Fallacy of incredulity."
"Rudolf is wrong."
"There is evidence."
"Where did they go?"
"Check the archives."
I am not sure what your point is. Are you trying to justify your belief in something that you cannot evidence happened?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 10026
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:41 pm
Werd wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:24 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:10 pm
Werd wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:56 pm
You NEVER responded to even 1 of the 74 documents Mattogno re-examined in CURATED LIES. Stop lying.
I was talking in general terms
We're saying the same thing. :lol:
I am not sure what your point is.
That Mattogno robbed the Auschwitz Museuem of 74 more "criminal traces" and you can't show any mistake in his book CURATED LIES!
Are you trying to justify your belief in something that you cannot evidence happened?
And we're back to the whole "revisionism is nothing but negation and negatives" nonsense that was already addressed.

"There is evidence."
"Where did they go then?"
"Revisionism is purely negation."

Do you have anything else? :roll:

Turnagain
Posts: 7990
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
There is not "mountains of evidence against..." gassings etc. Claims that people lied, there was not enough wood, a certain excavator would not work, is not evidence. It is opinion based on arguments from logical fallacies.
Uh-huh, don't pay any attention to those eyewitnesses. What would they know? Bunch of damned know-nothings prattling on about things they only say they've witnessed. Nessie has the straight goods on what REALLY happened and it has nothing to do with what any eyewitness said. Besides, even though Nessie can't produce records for more than about 400 Jews sent to the Lublin district, revisionists need to answer the question of, "Where did they goooooo?" for about one and a quarter million Jews.

As Werd said, "Fallacy of incredulity". Yeah, that's the ticket. That's what it is. You betcha', Nessie.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests