Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28860
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:59 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:56 pm
Do you accept that Rudolf finding traces of cyanide in the wall
Did he in fact do that for Leichenkeller I of crematoria II?

Rudolf talks about Crematoria II
http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndgcger.html

Mattogno on Crematoria II, room one, the Vergasungskeller
viewtopic.php?p=126074#p126074
You are being vague. Where do you say Rudolf took samples from walls? Be precise please.

You have chopped what I asked. I asked, do you accept that Rudolf finding traces of cyanide in the wall is not evidence to back up the claim it was used as a gas protection room? If anything it contradicts that claim, as there was at some point, gas inside the room sufficient to leave traces in the walls. How do you evidence that it was actually constructed and used?

The whole point is that you claim we can conclude that no gassings took place because the level of cyanide found was too low, but that does not mean we can establish what did happen instead.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28860
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:59 pm
....
There are no witnesses who claim to have showered in any krema.
Wait for it...
That is odd since so many witnesses speak of their relief of being put inside a room and showered, not gassed as they feared.
So Nazis having showers isn't that crazy at all is it? Wanting to create 100 showers to deal with the health and mortality issues is not crazy is it? Installing 14 shower heads in one of the rooms in one of the kremas (Krema III) ad hoc before the creation of the central sauna is not so crazy is it?

Thanks for finally admitting it.
The issue is, where is your evidence that the showers in Krema III actually operated?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 10026
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:16 pm
do you accept that Rudolf finding traces of cyanide in the wall is not evidence to back up the claim it was used as a gas protection room?
Yes.

So thank goodness Mattogno got into the archives and found the real reason for the Vergasungskeller. Totally innocent health measures.

Mattogno on Crematoria II, room one, the Vergasungskeller
viewtopic.php?p=126074#p126074
and the whole page rodoh page here with pages copied and pasted out of Mattogno's book.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3307&start=40
and
viewtopic.php?p=126124#p126124
Not even Pressac could deny that Vergas had innocent overtones referring to disinfestation and health measures

Edit:
viewtopic.php?p=126143#p126143
viewtopic.php?p=126145#p126145
viewtopic.php?p=126148#p126148
viewtopic.php?p=126155#p126155

Werd
Posts: 10026
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Werd »

So:

1. Wiernick said what he said about the excavator and 3000 corpses but Nessie won't let the Polish speak for itself. He has to spin it.
2. Rudolf and Mattogno have never contradicted each other about a certain room in a particular krema.
3. The whole Vergasungskeller debate was something Nessie lost the first time and again recently.

There is nothing left to discuss.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9226
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:31 pm
So...
...there is nothing left to discuss.
So... stop discussing it then! ;)
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7152
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Huntinger »

been-there wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:35 pm

So... stop discussing it then! ;)
This issue is solved as evidenced in the equation below. Calculated by a supercomputer named Deep Thought over a period of 7.5M years. In binary the solution is 101010 which is known in decimal as 42. Let everyone sleep peaceful thoughts.
Image


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Werd
Posts: 10026
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Werd »

As one can see by the dates on those old links I explained the different rooms in the different kremas having different purposes during an older debate from June 2018. I don't know why Nessie is getting all confused again. Oh that's right. Because he ignores what I tell him and he acts like nothing was solved when it clearly was. He does this to create MORE PAGES! :lol:

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28860
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:21 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:16 pm
do you accept that Rudolf finding traces of cyanide in the wall is not evidence to back up the claim it was used as a gas protection room?
Yes.

So thank goodness Mattogno got into the archives and found the real reason for the Vergasungskeller. Totally innocent health measures.

Mattogno on Crematoria II, room one, the Vergasungskeller
viewtopic.php?p=126074#p126074
and the whole page rodoh page here with pages copied and pasted out of Mattogno's book.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3307&start=40
and
viewtopic.php?p=126124#p126124
Not even Pressac could deny that Vergas had innocent overtones referring to disinfestation and health measures

Edit:
viewtopic.php?p=126143#p126143
viewtopic.php?p=126145#p126145
viewtopic.php?p=126148#p126148
viewtopic.php?p=126155#p126155
Which numbered room did Mattogno say was the Vergasungskeller and which room did Rudolf test in Krema II?

Image
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28860
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:31 pm
So:

1. Wiernick said what he said about the excavator and 3000 corpses but Nessie won't let the Polish speak for itself. He has to spin it.
2. Rudolf and Mattogno have never contradicted each other about a certain room in a particular krema.
3. The whole Vergasungskeller debate was something Nessie lost the first time and again recently.

There is nothing left to discuss.
1 - you put a stupid spin on what Wiernick said, over a far more sensible explanation.
2 - you have yet to prove that
3 - an interpretation, backed up by no corroborative evidence of delousing actually taking place are just two reasons why you lost that debate.

There is what did happen inside kremas I to V between 1941 and 1944 that needs to be discussed.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7152
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Huntinger »

MMMM I often wonder that with the number of deaths at Auschwitz complex due to old age, disease, legitimate executions, heart attacks, suicide, malnutrition due to squandering where all these corpses were placed if the morgue was used for gassing. Perhaps the bodies were left on the dirt or used as "scare crows". Obviously there was a garden there somewhere.
Maybe the bodies were left in the Leichenkellers and the people were gassed with the deceased for company.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests