Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Nessie

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:53 pm
Nessie wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:44 pm
Link to and quote me denying it. You will not be able to.
All I had to do was show you evading it. And I succeeded.
It was off topic. Of course I was going to try and keep the thread on topic.
You are being disingenuous. I was specifically referring to the denier run forums, not denial in general.
I asked what about X? You ignored it. Of course I'm going to be on your case to NOT ignore it.
There you go, ignoring my point that you went off topic.
That some deniers have had some problems at some archives, is not relevant to my point about my point about how posting here and elsewhere restricts debate when deniers are asked to evidence their claims.
Okay.
Good, stick to the topic. That is what has caused all sorts of debates to turn to crap. You go off topic.
You were trying to deflect the topic I want to discuss, off topic because you cannot deal with my actual point.
I'm pretty sure I showed in the now closed topic within the first page, a series of links to old debates where YOU were discussing nothing but simply evading, equivocating, context shifting, and non sequitor making. None of your points for example about gas tight doors or shower heads in one of the leichenkellers were original. They were all originally argued by Pressac and then demolished by Mattogno. My only point in putting up all those pages from Mattogno books was to show that you were late to the party.
Which is off topic.
Your "evidence" consists of

1. no eye witnesses
2. no documents
My evidence that skepticism about the gas chamber story is justified is all of the holes in the official story found by Mattogno, Rudolf and Graf that you pretend don't exist.
3. pretending that it does not matter that the physically impossible transportation, feeding, clothing and accommodating of 1.274 million Jews by the end of 1942, plus other mass transports such as the Dutch Jews to Sobibor in 1943 and Hungarian Jews to Birkenau in 1944, without leaving any evidence at all, contradicts the claims made by Mattogo et al.
I'm not sure what's impossible about putting Jews on trains and sending them East just out of the sphere of German control where they will have to then fend for themselves.
There is no evidence that the Nazis transported Jews to somewhere they did not control and just left them there. It is impossible for that to have happened, without leaving any evidence.

No evidence means it did not happen.
You admit that you cannot provide a rational or logical explanation for believing in what you cannot evidence.
Mattogno and Rudolf and Graf and even Berg have shown enough holes in the holocaust story to make me take a second look and go, "Something's not right here. It couldn't have happened as has been claimed."
That does not mean therefore it did not happen at all.

You are ignoring the massive hole in denial, it has no evidence to back up its claim that no one was gassed at the AR camps and inside the kremas.

That hole is such an embarrassment to those who run this forum that any debate about it is locked down.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Werd

Post by Werd »

By the same token, the critiques of Mattogno, Rudolf, Graf and Berg show that many stories circulating about Auschwitz were in fact just stories. Too many plot holes to think revisionists don't even have one single justification for their doubt!
You are ignoring the massive hole in denial, it has no evidence to back up its claim that no one was gassed at the AR camps and inside the kremas.
And what is the proof of the gas chambers and magic ovens in Auschwitz? Zip! Nothing! Nadda! Zero! Tauber was a liar and no documents back up the wild numbers he claimed. I already exposed this.

Why does denial need protecting from evidencing its claims?
Werd Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:30 pm
Nessie back to equivocating in order to lie that cremation documents allegedly back up Tauber's wild numbers. He then tried to disown that claim, and got mad that I exposed his flip flopping.
Page 99 in toto.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2904&start=980

Nessie's precious October 30 and June 28 documents are still mere guesswork and theoretical projections written by non experts in the Central Construction Office of Auschwitz.

Page 110
viewtopic.php?p=139451#p139451
Last edited by Werd on Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:05 pm
Back when he was still allowed in the holocaust forum, I would often answer his new topic by posting links to old debates about the same issue.

They were debates he lost of course. As you can see many examples in my posts here on page one to old debates he lost and tried to keep alive as long as he could with his multiple fallacies and roundabout arguments where he just repeats the same mistakes over and over ignoring where I corrected him the first, second, third, fourth, fifth and often sixth and seventh times.
They were debates you lost and then resorted to misrepresenting what I had said, so I had to correct you on multiple occasions.

Remember how many times I asked you to link and quote me and how many times you could not!!!
Me posting links was a way of telling him to keep it where it belonged. But also because since I knew he would just repeat his old stupid arguments, I could provide links to where I defeated him. He could then dodge, I would then write a long diatribe like the OP documenting why his repetition of same old stupid questions only yielded the same fallacies. And then we would just leave the topic and it would be no more than 2 or 3 pages long; which I know he didn't want because he wanted to create MORE PAGES as a way to flood the board out of spite.
You have never debated me about the lack of evidence of mass transports back out of the camps, the physical impossibility of such as mass transportation, feeding, clothing and accommodating of so many people without leaving evidence. You have never debated why anyone should believe what you cannot evidence.

Instead, as you admit, you post multiple links to old debates. A simple check finds that they do not deal with the actual issue. It is your spoiling tactic as you dodge the issue you cannot deal with.

You have done exactly the same here.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:11 pm
By the same token, the critiques of Mattogno, Rudolf, Graf and Berg show that many stories circulating about Auschwitz were in fact just stories. Too many plot holes to think revisionists don't even have one single justification for their doubt!
We agree, when something is claimed and all that can be found is rumour and no evidence it actually happened, then it did not happen.

That they (and many historians of the Holocaust) showed certain claims were stories, does not therefore mean something else that cannot be evidenced to have happened, is what happened.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
And what is the proof of the gas chambers and magic ovens in Auschwitz? Zip! Nothing! Nadda! Zero! Tauber was a liar and no documents back up the wild numbers he claimed. I already exposed this.

Nessie back to equivocating in order to lie that cremation documents allegedly back up Tauber's wild numbers. He then tried to disown that claim, and got mad that I exposed his flip flopping.
Page 99 in toto.

Nessie's precious October 30 and June 28 documents are still mere guesswork and theoretical projections written by non experts in the Central Construction Office of Auschwitz.

Page 110
There you go. All you have is claiming that the evidence FOR gassings is not sufficient to prove gassings. That does not evidence those people then left the camp.

Why should I believe they left the camp when that is not evidenced???????

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:

Page 99 in toto.

Page 110
Maybe you do not understand something.

That you disagree with what Tauber said or what certain documents mean, is not evidence that those people were never gassed and cremated and instead they left the camp.

Are you seriously trying to claim that because you think Tauber lied and the documents are about something that was planned but never happened, that is evidence c430,000 left Birkenau and were not gassed?

Do you realise that even if Tauber had lied and the document was just a projection, that does not evidence those people were not gassed?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:20 pm
There you go. All you have is claiming that the evidence FOR gassings is not sufficient to prove gassings. That does not evidence those people then left the camp.

Why should I believe they left the camp when that is not evidenced???????
Nessie I and others have tried to help you stay textually solvent; you have flouted the kindness and consideration shown to you by ignoring the requests. Here is a reminder:
Depth Check wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:52 pm
A quick reminder: Please do not be lured into discussing any aspects of the Holocaust by individuals who have been banned from the main Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate forum whilst in MH2.
Thank you all for your cooperation.
I am unsure of the symbiotic relationship you have with other posters who should know better but do not be surprised if Scott and Depth Check take a dim view of this latest transgression. I fear it will not bode well.
The only real question now it may well be is whether or not you wish a blindfold :roll: :roll:

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert

Depth Check
Site Moderator

Post by Depth Check »

Those who have no respect for others on this forum will find things getting a little tougher for them than they have been in the past.

Werd is currently taking a 6hr ban for beginning this topic and Nessie is now confined to Siberian Exile where he can whinge to his hearts content about how he has been wronged by me.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

The excuses for locking down threads continues;

viewtopic.php?p=166579#p166579
Turnagain wrote:Nessie has the distinction of having posts banned/locked at CODOH, RODOH and the Skeptics forum and still maintains that it's all somebody else's fault. How can anyone be so lacking in self-awareness? There are mountains of evidence against the premise of gassing/suffocating at the AR camps which he airily dismisses and declares that revisionists have no evidence whatsoever. He then goes on to state "revisionists have no evidence" and begins his "A not B" diatribe.

Oh well, no use rehashing the sins of Nessie. I do find it unusual that he apparently totally lacks the ability for introspection. No "inner voice" saying, "Wait a minute, is this really true?". As Blake said at the Klown's forum, he just blunders ahead with his "finger wagging" arguments. At least we don't have to put up with it any more here at RODOH. A small blessing.
I have no posts banned or locked at TSSF. A thread that I was in was locked because Blake was getting abusive, which is now unlocked. Blake was asking me to "show" my point, without properly explaining what that meant. I do show where deniers are using fallacies.

CODOH blocks lots of posts, not just from me. I have not posted there for well over a year. The real issue is here.

There is not "mountains of evidence against..." gassings etc. Claims that people lied, there was not enough wood, a certain excavator would not work, is not evidence. It is opinion based on arguments from logical fallacies.

I have looked at the evidence to back up the claims of mass gassings and the evidence that did not happen and something else happened instead and went with the claim that is actually evidenced. It is that issue over evidencing why topics get locked down here.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:39 pm
There is not "mountains of evidence against..." gassings etc. Claims that people lied, there was not enough wood, a certain excavator would not work, is not evidence. It is opinion based on arguments from logical fallacies.
"Fallacy of incredulity."
:roll: