Nessie is caught out lying again!

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6346
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:28 pm
I am clearly responding to Turnagain's mantra, which he posts after multiple threads, no matter the topic. If there is to be a rule regarding going off topic, then apply it equally.
I agree, we all go off topic a bit now and again, even Scott does but we try and retain the thread intention. Sadly with Nessie it is not just a one off occasion for humor or error but a seemingly endless cycle of the same mantra on multiple threads over many many years. Despite being sentenced to protective custody multiple times there is no learning curve apparent.

There is no need for say one poster to continually state, "No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story" when this could be put into his signature nor another to continually repeat the Nafcash mantra; they are seriously as annoying statements as the whining of "where did they go" especially in consideration of the fact threads are there to discuss these issues.

There is a rule and it is applied equally but like a court of law repeat habitual offenders get treated more harshly than first timers.
It is a fact now that Nessie can no longer speak of Holocaust matters but there are plenty of other things to speak of. There is more to life than drag lines, hermetic seals, gaskammers and missing Juden. The poster Nessie can talk of his knowledge of Polizei work and compare it to the real detectives in the Geheime and Kripo Polizei, the motor bikes used even music. Start a section on the first world war in the lounge.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28136
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Nessie »

What I do, that deniers hate, is ask deniers to evidence their claims.

When a denier claims no gassings at such and such a place, the next logical step is that since those people were not gassed there, they must have left. All I ask is for evidence as to what did happen instead of gassings and that those not gassed people went somewhere else.

That is no more or less repetitive that deniers constantly demanding to see the already produced evidence that those people were gassed.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6346
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:34 am
What I do, that deniers hate, is ask deniers to evidence their claims.

When a denier claims no gassings at such and such a place, the next logical step is that since those people were not gassed there, they must have left. All I ask is for evidence as to what did happen instead of gassings and that those not gassed people went somewhere else.

That is no more or less repetitive that deniers constantly demanding to see the already produced evidence that those people were gassed.
This is fine if the thread was on gassing. In threads which are to do with photos, perspective and spatial orientation of the photos; to discuss other matters is far from appropriate. This shows in every thing you see in regards to the Reich there is gassing, gassing and gassing; which leaves you incapable of discussing anything else. A good analogy is to talk about Apache Indians and some photos taken of say some Contemporary tribes and wish to discuss those. Imagine a poster like yourself coming in and just discussing scalping at every turn. When asked to stay on topic, you say "All I ask is for evidence as to what did happen instead of scalping and that those not scalped people went somewhere else." This is somewhat asinine and I think you might agree.
Image
Whether you agree or not Flipper you are done and dusted here.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28136
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Nessie »

I asked an important question about the Sobibor photos, which no denier was able to answer and to deflect from that, deniers took the debate off topic.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6346
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:48 am
I asked an important question about the Sobibor photos, which no denier was able to answer and to deflect from that, deniers took the debate off topic.
Your discussion of these photos was no different to the mantra given elsewhere. In fact you could have copied and pasted them. This is the same mantra for many years. A year ago I thought you were misunderstood, but now I know you have issues. Lets leave it at that Nessie and have a good productive life. You no longer function as a hoaxer on here.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 3024
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Charles Traynor »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:11 pm
Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:28 pm
I am clearly responding to Turnagain's mantra, which he posts after multiple threads, no matter the topic. If there is to be a rule regarding going off topic, then apply it equally.
I agree, we all go off topic a bit now and again, even Scott does but we try and retain the thread intention. Sadly with Nessie it is not just a one off occasion for humor or error but a seemingly endless cycle of the same mantra on multiple threads over many many years. Despite being sentenced to protective custody multiple times there is no learning curve apparent.

There is no need for say one poster to continually state, "No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story" when this could be put into his signature nor another to continually repeat the Nafcash mantra; they are seriously as annoying statements as the whining of "where did they go" especially in consideration of the fact threads are there to discuss these issues.

There is a rule and it is applied equally but like a court of law repeat habitual offenders get treated more harshly than first timers.
It is a fact now that Nessie can no longer speak of Holocaust matters but there are plenty of other things to speak of. There is more to life than drag lines, hermetic seals, gaskammers and missing Juden. The poster Nessie can talk of his knowledge of Polizei work and compare it to the real detectives in the Geheime and Kripo Polizei, the motor bikes used even music. Start a section on the first world war in the lounge.

Huntinger, I agree 100% with what you have said above. How do we expect to attract serious people back here when we are overrun with puerile morons?
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 3024
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Charles Traynor »

I come here to learn about what actually happened in the German run concentration camps during WWII. You, Nessie, are an ignoramus and have destroyed virtually every topic in the holocaust forum single handily with your moronic behaviour.

Below is a post I made a while back which includes comments made by Nessie’s fellow holocaust Believers who agree he is a retard who destroys attempts at serious discussion. Nessie has now stated publicly on SSF that exterminationists don’t need to provide evidence for their claims and also belittled members of the HC Crew for making an effort to gather evidence of mass murder. After I post this I will go over to SSF and take some new screen grabs for posterity.


Charles Traynor wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:37 pm
Nessie is a proven liar and troll. A big thank you to the administrators for finally banning the cretin from the holocaust forum! Perhaps the holo forum will regain its former scholarly ambience now that we no longer have to deal with this mendacious creature.

Nessie, you are damned by your own words below. You have as DC said: "absolute disinterest in honest discussion."

Below we see Nessie boasting over at SSF that he posts here to provoke revisionists. We also see the exterminationists themselves admonish Nessie for wasting everyone's time by not studying the subject matter before posting.

A list of the lies told by Nessie on this forum would stretch around the world.


Image



Image
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28136
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Nessie »

CT, all I ask for is that deniers evidence their claims. That you think that is moronic and destroys threads is just proof that denial is fake history which cannot stand simple scrutiny. You do not provide any evidence from the AR camps or the kremas to prove what did happen there instead of gassings.

I have not belittled HC. HC has its place with those who are swung by the evidence of what did happen. My point is that the deniers here are not interested that evidence and so, in that context, HC is not very effective.

It is still easy to show how stupid denier arguments are. It was hyperbole on my part that I actually had to do anything to provoke anti-Semitic rants, back then anyway. That was at a point where I was debating Berg and he would go off on one at the drop of a hat. Moderation has toned down the most blatant anti-Semitism.

SM's comment was about missing my original point about Hunt's video on Majdanek, which as he then said, developed into a clear and coherent discussion and agreement.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6346
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:15 pm
CT, all I ask for is that deniers evidence their claims.
By constantly asking what happened to all them missing people.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert

Turnagain
Posts: 7279
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie, your days of trolling and cockamamie excuses are over. Get used to it.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests