Nessie is caught out lying again!

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Turnagain
Posts: 8271
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Turnagain »

Huntinger wrote:
I think that this speaks volumes and has been requested before. While der jude wishes to lure people in its murky mindset of evidencing and "where did they go", speaking of such things is not helping its progress in getting better.
Trying to debate Nessie is an exercise in futility. He simply ignores the holyhoax narrative as told by the alleged eyewitnesses. Eyewitness statements that lead to an impossibility are simply dismissed as a mistake or an exaggeration. Other supposed eyewitnesses are dismissed as not actually being eyewitnesses and are simply repeating rumors. Thus he can ignore the generally accepted holyhoax narrative and substitute his own vague claims about the narrative. Generally that boils down to, "The ever so clever but eeevul Narzis knew how to git 'er done".

Nessie doesn't just move the goalposts. With Nessie there aren't any goalposts. Whatever he postulates becomes "evidence" that the holyhoax occurred as advertised. Nessie trolls the holyhoax debate forum with these spurious assertions and then declares himself to be censored when declared persona non grata in the debate forum. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7538
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:26 am
Nessie doesn't just move the goalposts.
The goal posts remain where they are, flipper actually moves the playing field. In fact it has changed planet possibly functioning somewhere on Uranus. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Image


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Werd
Posts: 10154
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:17 am
Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:11 am
been-there wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:32 pm
Werd wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:09 pm
...they can see me expose Nessie in the Siberian Exile topic...

There is no need to re-hash all this stupid shit again...
You maybe should stop engaging with idiotic trolls in Siberian Exile, who have been sent there for a reason!!
Technically, I'm engaging with him in the Memory Hole 2 section in this current topic...
You were asked not to.
Depth Check wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:52 pm
A quick reminder: Please do not be lured into discussing any aspects of the Holocaust by individuals who have been banned from the main Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate forum whilst in MH2.

Thank you all for your cooperation.

:)
I was asked not to engage him in this topic (in Memory Hole and NOT Siberian Exile like you claimed) after I already did. Correct. And I didn't engage him. So I must ask, what is your point other than you understand how time works?
Last edited by Werd on Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9354
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:09 am
been-there wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:17 am
Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:11 am
been-there wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:32 pm
Werd wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:09 pm
...they can see me expose Nessie in the Siberian Exile topic...

There is no need to re-hash all this stupid shit again...
You maybe should stop engaging with idiotic trolls in Siberian Exile, who have been sent there for a reason!!
Technically, I'm engaging with him in the Memory Hole 2 section in this current topic...
You were asked not to.
Depth Check wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:52 pm
A quick reminder: Please do not be lured into discussing any aspects of the Holocaust by individuals who have been banned from the main Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate forum whilst in MH2.

Thank you all for your cooperation.

:)
[snip]...I still fail to see what point you're trying to make.
Quite. :|
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd
Posts: 10154
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Werd »

True to form, been-there snips out what makes him look foolish, and he ignores what directly refutes him. He has done it many times before.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4073
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... &start=320
He's not as childish as Nessie, but he's approaching...

1. Been-there accuses me of debating Nessie in Siberian Exile. I then show that is incorrect.
2. He then tries another accusation: Saying I engaged Nessie after Depth's reminder. I did NOT do that.

Been-there can either contest that second issue with evidence, or remain silent and be saddled with his error on the first issue, and subsequent failure - so far - to demonstrate the second one.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7538
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Huntinger »

Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:15 am
True to form, been-there snips out what makes him look foolish, and he ignores what directly refutes him. He has done it many times before.
Been-there can either contest that second issue with evidence, or remain silent and be saddled with his error on the first issue, and subsequent failure - so far - to demonstrate the second one.
I think it is quite clear what DC and BT have said. It was not a criticism of anyone in particular as many have enabled the troll Nessie. This troll is now having an impact greater than mere isolation if posters are bitch slapping each other.
Image


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests