Why CODOH Banned Me

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
truther

Re: Why CODOH Banned Me

Post by truther »

Frankie wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:41 am
BTW 'JLAD Prove Me Wrong' who is 'truther; is not banned at CODOH.
I have been reinstated at CODOH.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

truther wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:36 pm
Frankie wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:41 am
BTW 'JLAD Prove Me Wrong' who is 'truther; is not banned at CODOH.
I have been reinstated at CODOH.
unlucky you

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Alonso

Post by Alonso »

I was also banned at CODOH. To be precise, my account was deactivated by a moderator, (I'm not sure if technically that's the same as being banned, but it is the same for practical purposes). This was my first post. Originally I was welcome and my first four or five posts were published. However, in my last two posts I questioned the validity of one of the views of Hannover (the main poster in that forum). Those two last posts were censored and my account was immediately deactivated. I saw an automatic message informing me that my account had been deactivated by a moderator and only a moderator could activate it again. I sent a mail to the moderator asking for help. They never answered, never gave any explanation, and my account stays deactivated.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Alonso wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:02 pm
I was also banned at CODOH. To be precise, my account was deactivated by a moderator, (I'm not sure if technically that's the same as being banned, but it is the same for practical purposes). This was my first post. Originally I was welcome and my first four or five posts were published. However, in my last two posts I questioned the validity of one of the views of Hannover (the main poster in that forum). Those two last posts were censored and my account was immediately deactivated. I saw an automatic message informing me that my account had been deactivated by a moderator and only a moderator could activate it again. I sent a mail to the moderator asking for help. They never answered, never gave any explanation, and my account stays deactivated.
This has happened to many people. You sin was to question the moderator who no doubt will reincarnate here in the form of "Frankie". This over zealous moderation and banning of interested people is in fact doing revisionism a disservice. It seems that the forum just wants published academics and toe suckers over there; it is failed anyhow.
On a positive note this forum is probably more in line what you are looking for where free speech is welcome. You can criticize Scott and Depth Check who will grin and bear the pain but you will not be banned or exiled; though I would not push Depth Check too far as his finger hovers over the banning button and occasionally gets a twitch. In all seriousness enjoy yourself but best to ignore the trolls; they are all from Klowns.

Amt IV

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

You got de facto banned because you corrected Hannover. He hates that.

It is ironic that the forum there, claims one of the reasons why the Holocaust is a hoax is because it needs protecting by "thought crimes", whilst at the very same time it protects its claims by censoring posts and making it impossible for dissenters to post there.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:52 pm
You got de facto banned because you corrected Hannover. He hates that.

It is ironic that the forum there, claims one of the reasons why the Holocaust is a hoax is because it needs protecting by "thought crimes", whilst at the very same time it protects its claims by censoring posts and making it impossible for dissenters to post there.
Well well well (3 holes in the ground) this is one of the first "flipperisms" I agree with.

Amt IV

Frankie

Post by Frankie »

Just received information:
Record year for the CODOH Forum !!
The highest numbers of hits, visits, downloads, etc. ever.

It does appear that CODOH controls for low information trolls and those who repeatedly violate the guidelines which they agreed to when they signed up.

Behind each whining fool who has been tossed is their own behavior.

CODOH Forum guidelines:
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=358

Happy New Year.

Alonso

Post by Alonso »

Frankie wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:46 pm
It does appear that CODOH controls for low information trolls and those who repeatedly violate the guidelines which they agreed to when they signed up.
Not to mention their censorship of those who ask inconvenient questions. The holohoax has proven for eighty years that censorship is the key to make absurd stories successful, and it looks like CODOH has followed that lesson to the end of the line.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Alonso wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:54 pm
Frankie wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:46 pm
Not to mention their censorship of those who ask inconvenient questions. The holohoax has proven for eighty years that censorship is the key to make absurd stories successful, and it looks like CODOH has followed that lesson to the end of the line.
Alonso they are not worth giving your consideration. They reek of arrogance and sadly have excluded "revisionism" for the average person to discuss which is why this forum is valuable. Frankie should stick to issuing library books to students and stocking the shelves.

Amt IV