Why CODOH Banned Me

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
truther
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:13 pm
Contact:

Why CODOH Banned Me

Post by truther »

Hello,

This is how the CODOH Moderator deals with dissenters. He sure as hell doesn't want you to see this! This is what he wrote.

"Briefly:

He's trying to discredit this forum, veritable mole.

I've suspected as much from the beginning & let it slide, but no more.

The last straw was his posting a claim that Lipstadt was kidnapped. Though he said he didn't buy it, that is just a distraction to keep his cover.
With such posts our detractors will say, 'See those loony holocaust deniers even claim that they kidnapped historian.
Deborah Lipstadt', see what a threat they are ....' etc, etc.

I've been doing this too long to continue to facilitate his obvious M.O.
I have no problem with those want to debate us, in fact, I welcome them because they will be easily refuted.
But JLAD's tactic was underhanded, I've seen a million of those types.

BTW, I'm not the only one here with that view.

M1"

And this is what he wrote when I wrote to Castle Hill about my ban. Notice the difference.

"He’s posting things like ‘Deborah Lipstadt has been kidnapped by white nationalists’ & he posts all sorts of topics unrelated to the ‘h’ in spite of our stated guidelines.

IOW, he behaves like a mole or wing nut, either way I deactivated him."

The reason the Moderator LIED about me posting about unrelated topics is because the reason he banned me was because I am a revisionist... but not his style of revisionist. Ergo, I get the boot.

The CODOH mod is an absolute pyschopath. How he ever became a moderator is beyond me.


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


Werd
Posts: 10193
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Why CODOH Banned Me

Post by Werd »

truther wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:39 pm


The last straw was his posting a claim that Lipstadt was kidnapped. Though he said he didn't buy it, that is just a distraction to keep his cover.
With such posts our detractors will say, 'See those loony holocaust deniers even claim that they kidnapped historian.
Deborah Lipstadt', see what a threat they are ....' etc, etc.

I've been doing this too long to continue to facilitate his obvious M.O.

I have no problem with those want to debate us, in fact, I welcome them because they will be easily refuted.
But JLAD's tactic was underhanded, I've seen a million of those types.

BTW, I'm not the only one here with that view.

M1"
Well you walk a fine line when you post garbage like that, even if you don't believe it. Why would you post such stupid shit in the first place? Why even mention it?

Codoh servers have been attacked before, and holocaust mongers have stalked people and attempted to harvest IPs, and the moderating team are not playing games anymore. While I feel for them, I also think they take things a little too far sometimes when removing posts. The next time, you join a revisionist forum, really think about what you post. Don't focus on stupid shit nobody takes seriously. Get to the real meat and bones of revisionism and stop wasting time.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7639
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Why CODOH Banned Me

Post by Huntinger »

Werd wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:08 am
Well you walk a fine line when you post garbage like that, even if you don't believe it. Why would you post such stupid shit in the first place? Why even mention it?
Codoh servers have been attacked before, and holocaust mongers have stalked people and attempted to harvest IPs, and the moderating team are not playing games anymore.
Willkommen Truther, you are new here and it takes time to get a feel of a forum. This forum is more open to free speech whereas CODOH only wish to pursue information at an advanced intellectual level and not the meat and potatoes. It is so over moderated as to be beyond credulity. I have not read your post there.
I am not sure if this thread is in the right forum, we are not talking about any Genocide here only an allegation of impropriety at the other forum. This forum has a different function and less formal. As interesting as it is perhaps Scott might move this to the lounge or somewhere where discussion may be more appropriate.
I see this has been moved now to a more appropriate sub forum. I will expect "Frankie" to reply or respond very soon. This one is very sensitive when it comes to CODOH criticism. Amounts more to arrogance than anything else but we will wait and see.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 3080
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Why CODOH Banned Me

Post by Charles Traynor »

Welcome to RODOH truther,

Whist it is true CODOH has been moderated to death, in this case I understand why M1 deactivated your account. As Werd said, you posted crazy shit which discredits holocaust revisionism. You know both CODOH and RODOH are under constant attack from Israeli hasbara trolls and other holocaust fanatics from around the world. Why give them free ammunition to discredit us?

Have you got a link to the offending Lipstadt kidnapping post you mentioned above?
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

User avatar
Mark Caine
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Why CODOH Banned Me

Post by Mark Caine »

Charles Traynor wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:15 am
Welcome to RODOH truther,

You know both CODOH and RODOH are under constant attack from Israeli hasbara trolls and other holocaust fanatics from around the world. Why give them free ammunition to discredit us?
I am guessing now but I suggest most of the Hasbara trolls infesting RODOH are members of the clown forum and/or Holocaust controversies. Good call DC on now treating those who pretend to be revisionists, but at the same time cause major disruption to the forum by enabling the trolls.


Werd
Posts: 10193
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Why CODOH Banned Me

Post by Werd »

truther wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:22 pm
This was the link.

https://web.archive.org/web/20090716185 ... pstadt.htm


:roll:

Oh god. Do you nor the CODOH moderating team understand sarcasm? The author of the article is E. Michael Jones and it was a tongue in cheek comment that was mocking unproven conspiracy theories that people hold them to be so true that the would accept no type of refuting or falsifying evidence. Specifically that the Lipstadt he saw now didn't resemble pictures he saw of her on the internet. Given the Wiesel/Gruner controversy, Jones was jesting that Deborah a "nice Jewish girl" was replaced and thus the other one was kidnapped by Nazis who put an overly hateful obnoxious Jew in her place to justify their anti semitic view of Jews. I'm not quoting the extract, people can read it for themselves near the bottom of the article. Maybe you didn't quote it in the right way at codoh to enable the reader to discern that E. Michael Jones was engaging in satire. Thus codoh maybe thought, "Crap here comes another loonie or another plant. Excise him now."

truther
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Why CODOH Banned Me

Post by truther »

Werd wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:46 pm
:roll:

Oh god. Do you nor the CODOH moderating team understand sarcasm? The author of the article is E. Michael Jones and it was a tongue in cheek comment that was mocking unproven conspiracy theories that people hold them to be so true that the would accept no type of refuting or falsifying evidence. Specifically that the Lipstadt he saw now didn't resemble pictures he saw of her on the internet. Given the Wiesel/Gruner controversy, Jones was jesting that Deborah a "nice Jewish girl" was replaced and thus the other one was kidnapped by Nazis who put an overly hateful obnoxious Jew in her place to justify their anti semitic view of Jews. I'm not quoting the extract, people can read it for themselves near the bottom of the article. Maybe you didn't quote it in the right way at codoh to enable the reader to discern that E. Michael Jones was engaging in satire. Thus codoh maybe thought, "Crap here comes another loonie or another plant. Excise him now."
Werd, thank you for your insight.You have a CODOH account, can you tell the mod that I understand it was satre?

User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2374
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: Why CODOH Banned Me

Post by Scott »

Sometimes you have to spell it out to the CODOH moderator(s).

My only problem with Hannover was that he believes in cataloging (keeping) only Revisionist "slam dunk" arguments.

And the corollary to this is keeping only Believer "straw man" arguments.

One problem with this is that even when you think that you are collecting good slam-dunks, a lot of time these are really just straw-men that go down far too easily.

Sometimes your own arguments are not nearly as good as you think they are. That is why open-debate is necessary for everybody.

And being the gadfly does not win one a lot of friends.

Revisionist Fritz Berg pointed out a lot of "Orthodox" Revisionist arguments that really were not very good. They were flawed or even flat-out wrong on technical and other grounds; these arguments were just not really so hard to refute as some Revisionists thought. And some of these mistakes even came from great men like Prof. Robert Faurisson and by others like Fred Leuchter who meant well.

Even if the Big-H were True, like a monolith, somebody should still be allowed to play Devil's Advocate. That is how real knowledge works. A teacher who cannot explain the science to a layman might not really know as much as he thinks that he does.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Werd
Posts: 10193
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Why CODOH Banned Me

Post by Werd »

truther wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:21 pm
Werd wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:46 pm
:roll:

Oh god. Do you nor the CODOH moderating team understand sarcasm? The author of the article is E. Michael Jones and it was a tongue in cheek comment that was mocking unproven conspiracy theories that people hold them to be so true that the would accept no type of refuting or falsifying evidence. Specifically that the Lipstadt he saw now didn't resemble pictures he saw of her on the internet. Given the Wiesel/Gruner controversy, Jones was jesting that Deborah a "nice Jewish girl" was replaced and thus the other one was kidnapped by Nazis who put an overly hateful obnoxious Jew in her place to justify their anti semitic view of Jews. I'm not quoting the extract, people can read it for themselves near the bottom of the article. Maybe you didn't quote it in the right way at codoh to enable the reader to discern that E. Michael Jones was engaging in satire. Thus codoh maybe thought, "Crap here comes another loonie or another plant. Excise him now."
Werd, thank you for your insight.You have a CODOH account, can you tell the mod that I understand it was satre?
How did you even broach the subject of this article? What did your post say? How did you quote the extract? Did your quotation make it lose all proper context?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests