Anne Frank

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
NSDAP

Anne Frank

Post by NSDAP »

Is this the last images of Anne Frank. Your input please. There are two photos we wish you to peruse, ours and theirs. However, keep your mind on Anne as well. We believe we found the original photo which is clearer and put up first. This photo was taken by the Geheime Staatspolizei: compare this to the one from elsewhere
Anne Frank im Konzentrationslager Bergen-Belsen. Foto von geheimer Staatspolizei
Anne Frank im Konzentrationslager Bergen-Belsen.
Two slightly different pics.. Compare the girl central with a photo of who we think is Anne Frank.
The interesting point on these photos is the girl Anne Frank. The other issue is the clear photo was taken by the Gestapo, the second photo was taken shortly before or shortly after. The prominent young man in the front in the Gestapo photo is well groomed, and we believe this is authentic. In the second photo the same young man has shaggy hair. The second photo is doctored.? They are two different pics taken seconds apart
Last edited by NSDAP on Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Nessie

Re: Anne Frank

Post by Nessie »

Those images have been put through facial recognition software, it is not the same person, the girl in the camp photo is not Anne Frank.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... st11933713
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:18 pm
Those images have been put through facial recognition software, it is not the same person, the girl in the camp photo is not Anne Frank.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... st11933713
We think differently but thank you for your input. The same imaging process needs doing with the sharper image. You can also see the slight teeth images which also aligns with the real Anne. There are other facial parameters we have noticed but yep thank you. In fact if you look at the bottom eye lids they are identical, so is the pronounced chin. This also fits in with the slight glimpses of "sharp" dental features. We are 90% sure this is the same girl. Note we have two photos and a few more by the way. A crucial point is why the well groomed young man in the real photo was given fuzzy hair in the altered one.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Your attitude towards evidence is a disgrace. Three facial recognition programmes all show it is not her and then you assert in your opinion it is 90% certain it is her as if that is evidence :roll:
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd

Post by Werd »

I don't need software to know that is not Anne Frank in both pictures.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP »

Werd wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:07 pm
I don't need software to know that is not Anne Frank in both pictures.
Thanks Werd, any thoughts on why the less clear pic gives the boy fuzzy hair?
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Werd

Post by Werd »

Terrible pixelation. The first photo of all those kids is from an actual camera. The second bad quality one is a photo of a television screen.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger »

Anne Frank would have been around 16 years old when she was at Bergen-Belsen. This girl looks almost pre-pubescent so I don't believe it is her although there is a resemblance.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP »

rollo the ganger wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:47 am
Anne Frank would have been around 16 years old when she was at Bergen-Belsen. This girl looks almost pre-pubescent so I don't believe it is her although there is a resemblance.
Thanks RtG, I noticed that too but looking at the shadows under the eyes, the chin, the exact lines on face when smiling makes me still wonder. She may have been a later maturer or just young looking as many are.
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger »

That girl in the first photo is simply too young and her chin is much more square than Anne Frank's. Yes, similar, but I don't believe it's her. A 16 year old looking that young would be quite abnormal and it was never claimed Anne Frank had a growth abnormality.