Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival (Part 2)

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
blake121666

Re: Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival (Part 2)

Post by blake121666 »

NSDAP wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:43 am
blake121666 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:29 am

I don't think SM would toss Russian around so liberally. It could be Sergey, though, I suppose.
У вас проблемы с людьми, говорящими по-русски :P
No. CT was speculating that you were the person Statistical Mechanic. SM doesn't post in Russian much. His pal, Sergey Romanov, IS Russian though and COULD be you. I don't think that's the case though, myself ... was being tongue-in-cheek with the comment.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP »

blake121666 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:52 am
NSDAP wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:43 am
blake121666 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:29 am

I don't think SM would toss Russian around so liberally. It could be Sergey, though, I suppose.
У вас проблемы с людьми, говорящими по-русски :P
No. CT was speculating that you were the person Statistical Mechanic. SM doesn't post in Russian much. His pal, Sergey Romanov, IS Russian though and COULD be you. I don't think that's the case though, myself ... was being tongue-in-cheek with the comment.
NP I have a sense of humour. :P :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Werd

Post by Werd »

Frankie wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:43 pm
Werd,
You really are just another groupie of this 'Hannover' rock star. Kind of creepy how you guys obsess over him.
Are you gay, or just lonely?
Frankie pretends he can't read English for the sake of one post. The one he is dodging with my tough questions. Frankie is Hannover. Case closed.

Werd

Post by Werd »

I have a problem with Sergy Romanov. As a slav, he tried to pull the wool over the eyes of English speakers regarding a passage from Wiernick about yellow or not yellow corpses. He thought he could get away with that one. :?

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP »

Werd wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:06 am
Frankie is Hannover. Case closed.
Yup and we know who Hannover is: don't care. As for Sergei Romanov can you elucidate on the "yellow" he mentioned.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Werd

Post by Werd »

Sure. I clued Nessie in on it and of course, he stuck his heels in the ground for as long as he could. Because he's a lying troll.
viewtopic.php?p=58081#p58081

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP »

I do not see the issue, Polish is similar in aspects to Russian and the same intention can be said in different ways. English is the language which expresses itself in many different ways. Here is an example. This example below uses scrambled individual words and I bet most people read this perfectly well. Speed readers do the same with whole sentences by scanning a page top to bottom.
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Frankie

Post by Frankie »

Poor hapless Werd & shill NSDAP, still making up stuff.

That's why they are at RODOH & not CODOH :lol:

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd »

Frankie wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:22 pm
Poor hapless Werd & shill NSDAP, still making up stuff.

That's why they are at RODOH & not CODOH :lol:
Nobody believes you.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg »

Hey Frankie, or whoever you really are--what are you doing to undo the enormous harm idiots like you have done by embracing Leuchter and Faurisson about things like the "explosivity" of cyanide or the absorption pf cyanide into a corpse. Those were and still are humongously false and stupid arguments that get us nowhere.

Fred Leuchter was NEVER an "engineer"--or "competent" like an engineer especially about cyanide. Are you capable of comprehending even that?

FPBerg