Who is Ryan Dawson?

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Charles Traynor

Who is Ryan Dawson?

Post by Charles Traynor »

It appears Ryan Dawson is Eric Hunt's moderator of choice at this present time. Apparently Dawson is also endorsed by fellow holohoax backslider David Colestein. I very rarely visit the conspiracy theory regions of the Internet and know nothing about this fellow (I am sure I am not the only one). Could someone in the know please give the rest of us a quick heads up on Dawson and his activities?
However, one “truther” Cole endorses in the piece is Ryan Dawson, a semi-literate opportunistic buffoon who shares many of the deplorable character traits of his money-mad compatriot Cole. Both men are driven by greed, and a lust for fame, attention and name recognition. And they’re both clearly suffering from some kind of mid-life crisis. Cole is comfortable with Dawson, he explains in the piece, mainly because Dawson has walked back his 9/11 stance to a LIHOP (let it happen) interpretation, upholding nearly all aspects of the official story on the physical/scientific end.

Cole quotes Dawson saying he doesn’t see “any problems with how the buildings fell.” “Yes, a plane did hit the Pentagon,” Dawson says, adding: “I don’t really get into Building 7. …Yes, it was Islamic radicals who physically did it, 100%. But they didn’t do it alone.” Dawson, like Cole on the Holocaust, has evidently backpedalled and watered-down his assertions about 9/11 in order to gain more “mainstream” acceptance, attention and recognition.

From the beginning, Dawson – much like Cole with the Holocaust – essentially sought to control and gatekeep the debate about 9/11, presenting himself as the only analyst with the “correct” interpretation. He got fed up with those pursuing lines of inquiry he deems to be unkosher, and resented those who refused to bow to his self-appointed kingship of all 9/11 analysis and research. So now, out of pure spite, he has taken to mocking and insulting anyone who adheres to any kind of MIHOP (made it happen) position as a “kook”. Childish, arrogant, self-entitled – it’s hard to conceive of a more loathsome character than Dawson.

Full article here
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Werd

Re: Who is Ryan Dawson?

Post by Werd »

He is a 9-11 truther who blames 9-11 on the CIA and an Israeli cabal. He is sort of a conspiracy theorist. He used to think the holocaust was as it was taught to us. He has at least smartened up to that. He seems to be a partial revisionist or minimal revisionist. My problem is that he doesn't take conspiracy far enough some times. That is how I felt about Veronica Clark regarding vaccines and Putin. If Dawson truly thinks WTC 7 fell on its own as Brandon Martinez claims (without a solid reference), then Dawson has made a HUGE mistake.

The article Brandon Martinez is making a stink about is this one written by Ryan Dawson.
http://www.ancreport.com/report/sutt-jh ... la-letter/

Charles Traynor

Thank you, Werd.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Eric Hunt17

Post by Eric Hunt17 »

As you saw, I offered to have any moderator take part in this. Fritz would probably agree Ryan was fair. Fritz said so, in fact at the end of the debate, and the end of the recording. Fritz said, "I thank you Ryan Dawson, for doing a very heroic job, and I admit that your (inaudible) maybe advice? was very good."

Ryan barely got a word in anyway. Fritz thanked Ryan and may appear on his show later. Frankly I think Ryan should have stopped Fritz's constant stream of lame insults more often but he did try a few times. I don't really mind, either as it just made Fritz look bad and everything he accused me of, "childish", etc.

I don't agree with Ryan about his 9/11 conspiracy stuff. As you know in the "alternative media" scene that has Revisionists on internet radio shows there are many who hold these views.

Ryan wasn't my "choice", he offered to do it. In fact he still says he leans more in the Revisionist direction than my own. Ryan has had on me, Cole, and Germar. We were going to do it instead with Jim Rizoli or Kyle Hunt. Rizoli put a condition where we couldn't call out Fred Leuchter for dodging debates and we said sayonara.

I can be considered as taking a dig at Kyle's wife and Kyle himself for promoting the belief in a literal flat earth in the article The End of the Line. Kyle backed out, possibly due to scheduling, or maybe he is embarrassed over the brief time he got in a little too deep into that flat earth nonsense. I wish Kyle luck and do not mean to offend him or his wife. I take issue with the promotion of a literal flat earth as a sign of lack of judgement in relation to "denial" as Germar used someone who promotes a literal flat earth to narrate one of his videos, even after I warned him. But just the fact that I was willing to appear on Kyle's show, with him as a moderator shows I am not looking for any softball or biased moderator. The facts and evidence stand on their own.

Charles Traynor

Thanks for your input, Eric.