Post Your Deleted codoh Posts Here Lily

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
aemathisphd

Re: Post Your Deleted codoh Posts Here Lily

Post by aemathisphd »

Oh, that's right -- you're Greg Gerdes. Go to hell, Greg.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

SFinesilver wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:47 pm
aemathisphd wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:46 pm
SFinesilver wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:43 pm
aemathisphd wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:42 pm
I actually have several accounts over there...
:lol:
Not sure what's funny about that.
:lol:
He he. That actually made me laugh out loud.

Good one SfS.

k0nsl

Post by k0nsl »

Why is it that only some people seem to be unable to get their password sent to them, while others, such as myself, are able to reset their password? I tested a password reset for my account “k0nsl” just now and I received the e-mail instantly:

https://img.hostgoy.ru/image/O6Y

Maybe you are using a particularly shitty e-mail provider...so check the spam folder, perhaps? :lol:

PS: Naturally the password shown in this e-mail is just a placeholder, hence invalid. It never was valid to begin with. I had to mention it since some idiot was bound to make a comment about it otherwise. My e-mail is likewise not “[email protected]”.

-k0nsl
aemathisphd wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:32 pm
Can't get my password sent to me. Used the same e-mail address I've used for the last 15 years.
The Jew is a falsifier and a cheat! The Jew is congenitally corrupt! Shun the Jew! — Telemachus Timayenis, The American Jew: An Expose of His Career‎ (1888)

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd »

I'm using Gmail, which has never given me any problems before.

k0nsl

Post by k0nsl »

Are you saying you’re using a Gmail e-mail address for the account you have at the CODOH forum? I once tried to switch from my k0nsl.org e-mail address to a Gmail address for my account on the CODOH forum and requested a password reset -- the e-mail was received just fine.

-k0nsl
aemathisphd wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:07 pm
I'm using Gmail, which has never given me any problems before.
The Jew is a falsifier and a cheat! The Jew is congenitally corrupt! Shun the Jew! — Telemachus Timayenis, The American Jew: An Expose of His Career‎ (1888)

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd »

Yeah, not working for me. Do you have access to the email addresses from the member database?

k0nsl

Post by k0nsl »

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 272#p84272 says to contact them and a temporary password would be set for your account.

-k0nsl

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd »

That will require my IP # from being unblocked too.

k0nsl

Post by k0nsl »

Are you telling me that you are unable to send them an e-mail? I call bull shit.

-k0nsl

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd »

No, I'm telling you that I can't access the link you provided from home because my IP address is blocked.

Since you are the Webmaster, maybe you could just cut the bullshit and reset my password.