RODOH Under Attack (2016)

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Charles Traynor

RODOH Under Attack (2016)

Post by Charles Traynor »

RODOH is under attack again. Most likely by the HC crew and their supporters! This time they are spamming the HGD&D forum with posts supposedly made by Hannover from the CODOH forum. Supporting the pretence that this is the real deal we have the sudden reappearance on the scene of Duke Umeroffen aka. Joe Future aka. NexGen586, accompanied by Andy Mathis and a new player known as Aaron Richards (probably Bernard aka. Balmoral). The role of Hannover is most likely being played by the notorious sock puppeteer KentFord9.

We know you guys despise RODOH's stand on freedom of speech but please stop attacking us!
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Werd

Re: RODOH Under Attack (2016)

Post by Werd »

Holocaust controversies spamming us with codoh links? I don't buy it.
:lol:
If anything it's a Hannover sockpuppet or someone loyal to hannover who hates the fact that we have this thread documenting his censorship over at codoh - which includes censoring posts that expose his mistakes.
Challenge to "Hannover"

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Since when is contributing loads of posts and new topics to discuss an attack?

The only issue for me has been a failure to take on a challenge and Lilly and Mathis arguing over various threads.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

theblackrabbitofinlé

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé »

Lily and Big Will are definitely Hannover, who's here just to cause disruption; no one could impersonate him that well and be familiar enough with his forum to dig up all those links to threads on which he thinks Hannover's won some great victory.

He's clearly winding up Andrew Mathis, and even Hans put in a rare appearance to post on how he'd been censored by Hannover.
We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.
- Defence counsel, Dachau trial, 7 August 1947

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen »

What an eccentric point of view Mr Fish. Bernard was Balmoral all along? Get a (Grip) on yourself...Peradventure you have been receiving advice from nazihunter.net again and have decided to now make up a similar sounding load of implausible crap to that in order to while away the delightful but declining days in your own bunker.

HC does have better and more productive things to do than to attack this forum. :-)

This is the genuine terrible old Amerikaner Nazi and his twin. Big Will, come to think of it, blustering around. Mucho surprised that he's left the fuhrer bunker. He's here for a bit of an argy and tedious feud with AM and and to spam-a-lorra-lotta-co-duh,....chuck...

It gave me the opportunity to tell it like it was. Also make plain a general opinion coming from the non chimp part of the scene that the rabbit should have the codoh mod job

No don't buy it Mr. werd, its cobblers...

Pretty sad that Hannover has to behave in such a predictable and awkward way.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

Charles Traynor

I didn't want to go with the flow earlier and was just thinking aloud. So, Hannover has ventured out of the bunker. I wonder what he's up to?
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Nessie wrote:Since when is contributing loads of posts and new topics to discuss an attack?
:roll:

The dumping of off topic spam posts in the HGD&D forum is not the type of contributions we want here. Then again, I would expect a chancer such as yourself to welcome anything which would divert attention away his own unscrupulous activities.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

That is not all Liliy has done. Stop trying to turn RODOH into CODOH where people you do not like get moderated out of using the forum.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.