Will Berg debate a real Holocaust historian?

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Blogbuster

Re: Will Berg debate a real Holocaust historian?

Post by Blogbuster »

been-there wrote:
Blogbuster wrote:
been-there wrote:This admission by Cerdic I think demonstrates that the myth is slowly being forced to be rewritten in the minds of its defenders.
Been-There, can't speak for Cerdic, but even if you are simply dealing with gas chambers you need to narrow the focus with some specifics, GC's at Birkenau, or the AR camps, methods, or whatever... it can't be too broad of a topic in a single debate, you will never get anywhere.
OK. As I understand it, gas chambers existed, no doubt. So here is how I would like the debate to be narrowed: were they designed and used for 1. mass-killings as part of a 2. planned policy to 3. "systematically" kill all Jews in Europe, as is maintained/alleged, or not? That would be a useful debate imo.
I myself now lean towards the opinion that they were not.
Does this mean that if this belief is considered no longer central to the holocaust narrative, that I should no longer be regarded as a holocaust denier as I have been by some members of this board and as I am according to the criteria on wikipedia?
Been-there, I don't make judgments on people based upon their beliefs. I judge their actions. I.E if you were to ask me is Roberto Muehlenkamp a lying plagiarizing sack of shit? I would respond "yes"

That aside, my point about criteria isn't a fundamental belief issue, its more of an administrative one so a live debate can be smooth flowing, transition well from one topic to the next and not become a free for all, and descending into a verbal brawl. (we get enough of that in the Holocaust debate forum here).

Im sure if Berg gives it some thought, and we can assist him, we can come up with an agenda that is structured, meets his needs and will be amenable to most REAL Holocaust scholars.
Blogbuster

Get the facts about the strange phenomenon of Holocaust hate blogging!
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=667

http://hateblogwatch.nazihunter.net/forum

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg »

My focus is on the gassing claims. The question for debate with me is whether people were murdered by the Nazis in gas chambers, or not?

The alleged gassings account for roughly half of all alleged Jewish deaths. That subject is big and broad enough in itself for an extremely long debate--but we have less than two hours. If the "holocaust scholars" are willing to concede that there were no gassings, that is well worth showing.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

Blogbuster

Post by Blogbuster »

been-there wrote:
Blogbuster wrote:
been-there wrote:This admission by Cerdic I think demonstrates that the myth is slowly being forced to be rewritten in the minds of its defenders.
Been-There, can't speak for Cerdic, but even if you are simply dealing with gas chambers you need to narrow the focus with some specifics, GC's at Birkenau, or the AR camps, methods, or whatever... it can't be too broad of a topic in a single debate, you will never get anywhere.
OK. As I understand it, gas chambers existed, no doubt. So here is how I would like the debate to be narrowed: were they designed and used for 1. mass-killings as part of a 2. planned policy to 3. "systematically" kill all Jews in Europe, as is maintained/alleged, or not? That would be a useful debate imo.
Does this mean that if this belief is considered no longer central to the holocaust narrative, that I should no longer be regarded as a holocaust denier as I have been by some members of this board and as I am according to the criteria on wikipedia?

Lets not actually debate the topic in this thread, lets focus on the agenda first.

The systemic policy to exterminate the Jews encompasses more than just GCs as Cerdic states. if you want to stay focused on GCs we need to narrow it to something specific to GCs.
Blogbuster

Get the facts about the strange phenomenon of Holocaust hate blogging!
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=667

http://hateblogwatch.nazihunter.net/forum

HD2014

Post by HD2014 »

Blogbuster wrote:
been-there wrote:
Blogbuster wrote:

Lets not actually debate the topic in this thread, lets focus on the agenda first.

The systemic policy to exterminate the Jews encompasses more than just GCs as Cerdic states. if you want to stay focused on GCs we need to narrow it to something specific to GCs.

Dearest Mr. Friederich Berg, and Blogbuster,

Perhaps if we chose something related to Action Reinhard Gas Chambers, then maybe we could encourage historian Chris Webb to participate?

I do correspond with someone close to him, it might be something to consider?
Last edited by HD2014 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-HD2014

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg »

OK and by all means, let's see if Chris Webb is willing to debate me about the alleged Aktion Reinhardt gas chambers. They are one of my favorite subjects.

Let me add here also, when I refer to "gassings" or "gas chambers" as the topic for debate, I include the use of "gas vans" also. Together they are the major feature that makes the holocaust story so unique in all of human history. There should be lots of people willing to debate but, I dare say, historians as a group are the least qualified to understand the necessary technology. I think they know that and will, therefore, make bold blanket statements that it happened as they hide in fear from any open debate.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!