Did "Resettlement" Even Happen?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Asher Israel
Posts: 268
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Did "Resettlement" Even Happen?

Post by Asher Israel »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:26 pm
From Israel comes the wail, "Where did they gooooooooo?".

Answer: I don't give a shit where they went.
IOW, you refuse to answer the question because you cannot, but you don't have the balls to admit it and instead reply with anti-semitism. Why don't you just admit that your conspiracy theory is baseless?
Holocaust deniers have no evidence to support their unfounded claims.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


Turnagain
Posts: 10626
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Did "Resettlement" Even Happen?

Post by Turnagain »

Asher Israel wrote:
IOW, you refuse to answer the question because you cannot...
Nope, I really don't give a shit where the kikes went after they left Treblinka. Now Israel will stupidly again wail, "Where did they goooooo?". He's a one trick pony. How does it feel to be so stupid, Israel? Does it burn? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9828
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Did "Resettlement" Even Happen?

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:42 pm
Asher Israel wrote:
IOW, you refuse to answer the question because you cannot...
Nope, I really don't give a shit where the kikes went after they left Treblinka. Now Israel will stupidly again wail, "Where did they goooooo?". He's a one trick pony. How does it feel to be so stupid, Israel? Does it burn? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just direct him to the where did they go thread. (I just you don't call him names as tempting as it is, you know it is Goody)

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

Asher Israel
Posts: 268
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Did "Resettlement" Even Happen?

Post by Asher Israel »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:42 pm
Asher Israel wrote:
IOW, you refuse to answer the question because you cannot...
Nope, I really don't give a shit where the kikes went after they left Treblinka. Now Israel will stupidly again wail, "Where did they goooooo?". He's a one trick pony. How does it feel to be so stupid, Israel? Does it burn? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What made you become antisemitic?

I’ll keep asking that question for as long as you keep posting your nonsense. It exposes the conspiracy theory you spout as baseless BS.
Holocaust deniers have no evidence to support their unfounded claims.

Turnagain
Posts: 10626
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Did "Resettlement" Even Happen?

Post by Turnagain »

Asher Israel wrote:
What made you become antisemitic?
What the kikes have done in the US.
I’ll keep asking that question for as long as you keep posting your nonsense. It exposes the conspiracy theory you spout as baseless BS.
You will keep wailing, "Where did they goooooo?" because that's all you know about the holyhoax. You're too stupid to be able to research anything about the steam/gas/vacuum chambers or any of the other lies about Treblinka. How does it feel to be so stupid, Israel? Does it burn? :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9828
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Did "Resettlement" Even Happen?

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:58 am
You will keep wailing, "Where did they goooooo?" because that's all you know about the holyhoax.
He is taking you down his rabbit hole deliberately by asking the same question. Ignore him. If he goes down then let it be he and not both of you.

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

Turnagain
Posts: 10626
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Did "Resettlement" Even Happen?

Post by Turnagain »

Israel can't seem to grasp how indifferent I am to his wail.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9828
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Did "Resettlement" Even Happen?

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:03 am
Israel can't seem to grasp how indifferent I am to his wail.
While resettlement was planned, the Russkis getting the upper hand in the East put that plan on hold, with B in action; keep the villagers working in stasis while extracting their wealth. Quite a good plan really. :)

The schwarze Propaganda at the time had several purposes. all to disrupt the German war machine:
  • To promote rebellion... better to die as a sheep than a lamb (Sobibor and Treblinka uprising, including Warsaw and elsewhere)
  • To prioritize the allied resources in the direction of Poland..to stop the murder (real or imagined)
  • To claim victim status and reparations post war
  • To advance Zionist aims post war.
This developed into a series of mini wind flurries and whirlwinds that combined together to form the holocaust tornado.

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

Asher Israel
Posts: 268
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Did "Resettlement" Even Happen?

Post by Asher Israel »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:58 am
Asher Israel wrote:
What made you become antisemitic?
What the kikes have done in the US.
I’ll keep asking that question for as long as you keep posting your nonsense. It exposes the conspiracy theory you spout as baseless BS.
You will keep wailing, "Where did they goooooo?" because that's all you know about the holyhoax. You're too stupid to be able to research anything about the steam/gas/vacuum chambers or any of the other lies about Treblinka. How does it feel to be so stupid, Israel? Does it burn? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Immigrants of all different backgrounds have contributed to the US. Only a small minority of people buy into the white supremacist and antisemitic nonsense you advocate.

I’ve researched the Holocaust. It is you who have not. Holocaust debited were asked a decade ago to just name one Jew who either spoke or wrote about being sent to any of the AR camps and was then deported and resettled in the Russian east as part of a Nazi policy. So far none of you have been to name just one Jew out of over 1.2m Jews! Thus, your argument that Jews were sent to the AR camps and then sent somewhere in the Russian east is nonsense.

Your incredulous thinking is driven by your antisemitism.

You think that you’re superior and know more than what historians have known for decades when in fact you’re just a loser and a loner who posts the same shit over and over again and knows fuck all. You spend your spare time (all of your time) posting conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory and white supremacist antisemitic crap. Get a grip of your life old fella.
Holocaust deniers have no evidence to support their unfounded claims.

Asher Israel
Posts: 268
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Did "Resettlement" Even Happen?

Post by Asher Israel »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:03 am
Israel can't seem to grasp how indifferent I am to his wail.
Do you think anyone buys into the bullshit you post about your claims about the so-called impossibilities of the Nazis gassing Jews apart from a tiny handful of other ignorant dickheads?
Holocaust deniers have no evidence to support their unfounded claims.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 34 guests