Did "Resettlement" Even Happen?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain

Re: Did "Resettlement" Even Happen?

Post by Turnagain »

Asher Israel wrote:
Turnagain, we are all dying to read the superior knowledge that you allegedly have, what are you waiting for little boy?
Then go read my previous posts. There's about five years worth so have at it, lying little kike.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Asher Israel

Post by Asher Israel »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:09 pm
Asher Israel wrote:
Turnagain, we are all dying to read the superior knowledge that you allegedly have, what are you waiting for little boy?
Then go read my previous posts. There's about five years worth so have at it, lying little kike.
Five years of you have been pretending to be a superior individual when in fact all you have done for the last few years has been making a complete and utter fool out of yourself and showing the whole world how ridiculous Holocaust denial is.
Holocaust deniers have no evidence to support their unfounded claims.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Asher Israel wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:13 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Asher Israel wrote:
Five years of you have been pretending to be a superior individual when in fact all you have done for the last few years has been making a complete and utter fool out of yourself and showing the whole world how ridiculous Holocaust denial is.
Uh-huh.

Asher Israel

Post by Asher Israel »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:17 pm
Asher Israel wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:13 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Asher Israel wrote:
Uh-huh.
Thanks for agreeing with me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Uh-huh.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Asher Israel wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:20 pm
Thanks for agreeing with me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
What has this nonsense got to do with the topic thread of supposed jüdische resettlement, except to flame and troll.
Asher, once more unless you have something to say relevant to the topic on hand it is suggested you go away and say nothing.

This thread is almost identical to the one called "where did they go"; of the original idea was resettlement to the East was the aim and would have happened except for the tide of war causing a rip. Resettlement did not happen but workers were sent to the East in droves as previously mentioned. Many also remained in GG and even further west working for Schmeldt and Todt organizations.

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

Loog

Post by Loog »

Asher Israel wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:10 pm
Holocaust deniers can't name any Jews who spoke about being transited and resettled in the Russian east. They can't name any of the locations in the Russian east.

The best thing someone like Turnagain can post is that he doesn't give a shit what happened to the Jews after they arrived at the AR camps. He often refers to a tiny percentage of Jewish people who were selected to work at other Nazi camps and concludes that is what happened to all of the Jews even though the Nazi camps weren't in the Russian east and there is no evidence that is what happened to the rest of the Jews who arrived at the AR camps. Oh, and he also likes to claim that the records of mass departures were lost or destroyed by the Soviets, lol.
Asher Israel, I know this, and his arguments are boring which is why I don't engage. Now my beautiful thread has been polluted, thanks a lot lol

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Huntinger wrote:
What has this nonsense got to do with the topic thread of supposed jüdische resettlement, except to flame and troll.
Israel knows zip about the holyhoax. All he has is, "Where did they goooooo?" so that's all you're going to get from him no matter the thread subject.

Asher Israel

Post by Asher Israel »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:04 pm
Huntinger wrote:
Israel knows zip about the holyhoax. All he has is, "Where did they goooooo?" so that's all you're going to get from him no matter the thread subject.
Well since you know soooooooooooooo much, why can't you answer that ever so simple question?

A basic question has got you stumped, who would have thought it? ;)

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

From Israel comes the wail, "Where did they gooooooooo?".

Answer: I don't give a shit where they went.