Exceptionally good discussion about Schindler's list

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: Exceptionally good discussion about Schindler's list

Post by been-there »

Loog wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:07 pm
...but in America the public can vote out politicians they don't like...
The gullible naivité and self-delusional stupidity of the H- believers never ceases to amaze!

Loog, do you really seriously belive that? Or is it just a convenient stick to bash Hitler with?

Didn’t you just see senile Joe Biden get the Democratic nomination over the much more popular Bernie Sanders and then get the vote rigged to make him President?

Failing that, do you seriously think the ”American public” could have ”voted out” Roosevelt during the war?

Or that the British ”public” could have ”voted out” Churchill?
They didn’t even vote him in! The Tory cabinet did, after parliament forced elected PM Neville Chamberlain to resign over Churchill’s blunders regarding Norway.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Loog

Post by Loog »

And secondly, violence in wartime is inherently atrocious, and the justification for this brutality is military necessity; the state must do whatever it has to do to either win the war or to find acceptable terms for peace.
Scott, explain to me the "military necessity" of mass genocide - cuz that's what we're talking about here. That's what Schindler saw and acted against within the universe of the film. I think you're having trouble grasping this fact. Even "fictive" holocausts seem too much for you to bear.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Loog wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:00 am
Scott, explain to me the "military necessity" of mass genocide -
There was no genocide in WWII, except the allied bombing of Hamburg, the murder of 4.5 million ethnic Germans and the atomic bombing of Japanese Cities. Clarify your delusion please Loog.

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Loog wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:00 am

Scott, explain to me the "military necessity" of mass genocide - cuz that's what we're talking about here. That's what Schindler saw and acted against within the universe of the film. I think you're having trouble grasping this fact. Even "fictive" holocausts seem too much for you to bear.
And you know Schindler “saw and acted against mass genocide” how??

A. Because you saw a ”fictive” Hollywood film made by a Jew called Spielberg that ’told’ you to believe that? :roll:

You guys are so gullible and stupid it hurts just reading your circular, self-referential, illogical nonsense.

:ugeek:
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Well, the Schindler's List that you are talking about is Fiction.

You will have to define "Genocide" better than just somebody's ox getting gored.

The Americans settling the Frontier is widely regarded by Libtards as Genocide against the Indians.

The Marxist Universities promote this narrative as gospel, but there is very little truth to it.

:-)

Loog

Post by Loog »

Scott wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:26 am
Well, the Schindler's List that you are talking about is Fiction.
Yes and you and are making character judgements about a character who exists in this fictional universe, where yes genocide does occur

fyi if someone doesn't explicitly define a term, it's a safe bet they're going with the conventional definition. for genocide this is is: "the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group"

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Loog wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:20 pm
"the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group"
If juden were a world wide phenomena how is it possible to genocide them on a smaller section of the plant aka Europa.
There were attempts are culling by removing from society only.

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

Loog

Post by Loog »

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:13 pm
Loog wrote:
"the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group"
If juden were a world wide phenomena how is it possible to genocide them on a smaller section of the plant aka Europa.
For added clarification
The United Nations Genocide Convention, which was established in 1948, defines genocide as "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, as such" including the killing of its members, causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group, deliberately imposing living conditions that seek to "bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part",preventing births, or forcibly transferring children out of the group to another group. Victims have to be deliberately, not randomly, targeted because of their real or perceived membership of one of the four groups outlined in the above definition.[4][5][6][7

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Loog wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:03 pm
Huntinger wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:13 pm
Loog wrote:
For added clarification
The United Nations Genocide Convention, which was established in 1948, defines genocide as "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, as such" including the killing of its members, causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group, deliberately imposing living conditions that seek to "bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part",preventing births, or forcibly transferring children out of the group to another group. Victims have to be deliberately, not randomly, targeted because of their real or perceived membership of one of the four groups outlined in the above definition.[4][5][6][7
This convention was added after the fact of the alleged jüdische holocaust; ethnic cleansing during war time internment would not come within the confines of this rule. Japanese were interned in the US during the same war, while Germans were interned in the UK; villagers were interned for similar reasons in the Reich. Sadly there was no crystal ball to read the ordnance depicted 9 years after the war began, started by the British.

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

Thanks for posting this topic, Blake. I finished listening to the podcast earlier today and find myself agreeing with the panel’s assessment of the film.

Like him or loathe him Steven Spielberg is a gifted director capable of putting together outstanding films. He is also a vile individual consumed with hatred for white people proven by his unceasing promotion of the Holohoax over many decades.

Schindler’s List is quite literally a hardcore, racist, lie-filled anti-white propaganda film marketed as historical truth. To his credit Spielberg’s skill as a director and clever marketing has elevated this film to the status of a true life documentary of what happened to Jews in Europe during WWII.

It is exactly this type of propaganda going unchallenged by court historians like Nick Terry, Jon Harrison and Dr. Andrew Mathis which creates creatures like Nessie. Nessie is a typical holocaust illiterate who knows the holocaust happened simply because he has watched Schindler’s List more than once.

I have posted the following before. This is probably my favorite scene from Schindler’s List because it always makes me roll up and giggle like a retard. What a shame that conversation never actually happened in real life.

Charles Traynor wrote:
Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:26 pm

Who is telling the truth about corpse disposal at Plaszov: Gena Goldfinger a proven liar who was actually there during the war, or Steven Spielberg, a proven liar and racist film maker who was not?

"The party's over, Oskar." :)

Spielberg's script writer wrote: [watching the incineration of Jews' bodies outside Krakow]

Amon Goeth: Can you believe this? As if I don't have enough to do, they come up with this? I have to find every rag buried up here and burn it. The party's over, Oskar. They're closing us down, sending everybody to Auschwitz.

Oskar Schindler: When?

Amon Goeth: I don't know. As soon as I can arrange the shipments, maybe thirty, forty days. That ought to be fun.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."