Mattogno's "Special Treatment"

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Werd

Mattogno's "Special Treatment"

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:55 am
There is no document relating to the Kremas that mentions clothing.

PART TWO. Chapter 5.

WAIT A MINUTE? AN ADMITTED DELOUSING BUILDING BW 5A AND 5B HAD GAS TIGHT DOORS MENTIONED IN DOCUMENTS? SAY IT AIN'T SO. :lol:

A KNOWN AND ADMITTED DELOUSING-ONLY BUILDING, BW 5A AND 5B HAS A GAS CHAMBER? SAY IT AIN'T SO! :lol:

DELOUSING FOR PERSONAL PROPERTY. I'M SURE CLOTHES WERE PART OF THE PERSONAL PROPERTY, SINCE WE KNOW JEWS WERE GIVEN PIN STRIPED UNIFORMS TO WEAR IN THE CAMP. SAYING OTHERWISE WOULD BE INCREDIBLY STUPID. :lol:

EVEN A COURT VERDICT ESTABLISHED THAT PERSONAL PROPERTY SUCH AS CLOTHING WAS GASSED. AMAZING! :lol:

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Nessie

Re: Mattogno's "Special Treatment"

Post by Nessie »

As I said, there is no document that relates to a Krema that references clothing. BW 5a&b was not one of the Kremas.

http://vho.org/GB/Books/trr/5.html

"5.2.4. Disinfestation Installations BW 5a und 5b
The only buildings remaining intact in Auschwitz-Birkenau today, possessing a wing for the disinfestation of personal effects with Zyklon B, are buildings (Bauwerk, BW) 5a and 5b in building sections B1a and B1b, respectively."

http://vho.org/GB/Books/trr/BW5b.gif
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd

Post by Werd »

PART TWO. CHAPTER 2

SO PRESSAC WAS WRONG WHEN HE SAID "SPECIAL TREATMENT" APPEARED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE SUMMER, WHEN IN FACT IT WAS EARLIER IN MARCH.

SPECIAL TREATMENT IS LINKED TO DISINFESTATION OF JEWS' PERSONAL EFFECTS INSIDE CERTAIN BARRACKS. EVEN A COURT CONFIRMED THIS AS SEEN ALREADY IN CHAPTER 5.
Last edited by Werd on Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Werd

Post by Werd »

PART TWO. CHAPTER 3.

OCTOBER 28, 1942, THIS DOCUMENT ACCORDING TO PRESSAC MEANS A HOMICIDAL CONTEXT. WE SHALL SEE...

SPECIAL TREATMENT APPLIES TO AN ACTUAL DISINFESTATION FACILITY THAT IS NOT ONE OF THE KREMAS. PRESSAC MADE A BOO-BOO! :lol:

Last edited by Werd on Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Werd

Post by Werd »

PART TWO. CHAPTER 4.

SPECIAL TREATMENT IN THIS BUILDING MEANS DISINFESTATION. SPECIAL TREATMENT IN THAT BUILDING MEANS MURDER IN THAT BUILDING. BECAUSE NESSIE SAID SO.

Werd

Post by Werd »

I guess just because "special treatment" shows up in a document, that doesn't necessarily prove murder of Jews. Nessie has been forced to admit that special treatment occurs in documents talking about legitimate disinfestation buildings such as BW 5a and 5b. So now he has to modify his old beliefs from:

1. Special treatment ALWAYS means murder of Jews.

to

2. Special treatment SOMETIMES means murder of Jews.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:05 pm
PART TWO. CHAPTER 2

SO PRESSAC WAS WRONG WHEN HE SAID "SPECIAL TREATMENT" APPEARED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE SUMMER, WHEN IN FACT IT WAS EARLIER IN MARCH.

SPECIAL TREATMENT IS LINKED TO DISINFESTATION OF JEWS' PERSONAL EFFECTS INSIDE CERTAIN BARRACKS. EVEN A COURT CONFIRMED THIS AS SEEN ALREADY IN CHAPTER 5.
As I said, there is no document that relates to a Krema that references clothing.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:09 pm
PART TWO. CHAPTER 4.

SPECIAL TREATMENT IN THIS BUILDING MEANS DISINFESTATION. SPECIAL TREATMENT IN THAT BUILDING MEANS MURDER IN THAT BUILDING. BECAUSE NESSIE SAID SO.

No it is because of the evidence.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:22 pm
I guess just because "special treatment" shows up in a document, that doesn't necessarily prove murder of Jews. Nessie has been forced to admit that special treatment occurs in documents talking about legitimate disinfestation buildings such as BW 5a and 5b.
Link to and quote the document you mean.
So now he has to modify his old beliefs from:

1. Special treatment ALWAYS means murder of Jews.

to

2. Special treatment SOMETIMES means murder of Jews.
Any reference to "special" in a Krema document is evidenced to be about gassing people.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:34 pm
Any reference to "special" in a Krema document is evidenced to be about gassing people.
Post those documents in full so we can examine them please. Start small. Pick two or three.