What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Turnagain »

Asher Israel wrote:
Stop avoiding the question and resorting to fallacious arguments.
LOL! Israel has no answers to my "fallacious arguments".
As soon as anyone questions your conspiracy theory is questioned you resort to your tiresome slogans. You can’t even get your own story straight and it’s riddled with errors.
Still LMAO! Israel still has no answers. So tell me, what part of my "story" haven't I got straight? What are these "errors" you claim that I make? That the Jews were killed in a steam/gas/vacuum chamber? There weren't conflicting tales about the giant mass graves? That the bodies weren't exhumed with a clamshell equipped dragline? The Jews weren't cremated on a magic Jew barbeque? Be specific, Israel.
You claimed that the Jews who were sent to the AR camps were deported elsewhere. Where exactly?
Aushwitz-Birkenau, Majdanek, Budzyn as far as I can remember. One mentioned being sent to Majdanek and then another destination. Who knows? Who cares? Certainly not me.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:34 pm
Asher Israel wrote:
You claimed that the Jews who were sent to the AR camps were deported elsewhere. Where exactly?
Aushwitz-Birkenau, Majdanek, Budzyn as far as I can remember. One mentioned being sent to Majdanek and then another destination. Who knows? Who cares? Certainly not me.
They are all camps in Poland, which are south or west of TII. Clearly TII was not sending Jews to be resettled in the east as deniers claim, without any evidence :lol:
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
They are all camps in Poland, which are south or west of TII. Clearly TII was not sending Jews to be resettled in the east as deniers claim, without any evidence
Nessie, how many times do I have to tell you and Israel that I really don't give a shit where the Jews went? They could have all got on a mother ship and left for Alpha Centauri. The fact is they weren't murdered in Treblinka so where they went is irrelevant to that. Your and Israel's wailing, "Where did they gooooo?" is just meaningless bullshit. You would be better off trying to prove that the Jews were sent somewhere else besides Treblinka to be killed.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:37 pm
They are all camps in Poland, which are south or west of TII. Clearly TII was not sending Jews to be resettled in the east as deniers claim, without any evidence :lol:
There were plenty of konzentrationslager in Ostland; however, many people worked in private enterprise similar to what Oskar Schindler established forcing Himmler to modify the organizational structure to prevent exploitation.

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:44 pm
Nessie wrote:
They are all camps in Poland, which are south or west of TII. Clearly TII was not sending Jews to be resettled in the east as deniers claim, without any evidence
Nessie, how many times do I have to tell you and Israel that I really don't give a shit where the Jews went? They could have all got on a mother ship and left for Alpha Centauri. The fact is they weren't murdered in Treblinka so where they went is irrelevant to that. Your and Israel's wailing, "Where did they gooooo?" is just meaningless bullshit. You would be better off trying to prove that the Jews were sent somewhere else besides Treblinka to be killed.
Why do you post here, if you are not interested?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
I'm interested in Treblinka and the holyhoax, not your and Israel's wail of, "Where did they gooooo?".

Asher Israel

Post by Asher Israel »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:34 pm
Asher Israel wrote:
Stop avoiding the question and resorting to fallacious arguments.
LOL! Israel has no answers to my "fallacious arguments".
As soon as anyone questions your conspiracy theory is questioned you resort to your tiresome slogans. You can’t even get your own story straight and it’s riddled with errors.
Still LMAO! Israel still has no answers. So tell me, what part of my "story" haven't I got straight? What are these "errors" you claim that I make? That the Jews were killed in a steam/gas/vacuum chamber? There weren't conflicting tales about the giant mass graves? That the bodies weren't exhumed with a clamshell equipped dragline? The Jews weren't cremated on a magic Jew barbeque? Be specific, Israel.
Turnagain wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:44 pm
Nessie wrote:
Turnagain wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:35 pm
Nessie wrote:
I'm interested in Treblinka and the holyhoax, not your and Israel's wail of, "Where did they gooooo?".
You're experiencing cognitive dissonance. Try and get your story straight.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Asher Israel wrote:
And you're experiencing a massive amount of, "I ain't got any answers so I'll try to bullshit my way out of that".

Asher Israel

Post by Asher Israel »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:23 am
Asher Israel wrote:
And you're experiencing a massive amount of, "I ain't got any answers so I'll try to bullshit my way out of that".
What happened to the Jews after they arrived at the AR camps?

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Asher Israel wrote:
What happened to the Jews after they arrived at the AR camps?
A few went to work in the camps. Some died in transit or while they were at the camps. The rest left for parts mostly unknown.