What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 10065
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:28 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:57 am
Nessie wrote:
Your method for assessing credibility and the evidence is wrong.
Uh-huh, must be some kind of a fallacy...or somepin'.
It is reliant on fallacies. That is why when asked to prove what was the purpose of the AR camps, you cannot produce any evidence. You have no evidence. So you try to argue your way out of your problem.
Maybe I'm just "exaggerating" or engaging in "hyperbole" or I'm just "mistaken" but that doesn't mean that I'm not right.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31394
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:32 pm
Nessie wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:28 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:57 am
Nessie wrote:
Your method for assessing credibility and the evidence is wrong.
Uh-huh, must be some kind of a fallacy...or somepin'.
It is reliant on fallacies. That is why when asked to prove what was the purpose of the AR camps, you cannot produce any evidence. You have no evidence. So you try to argue your way out of your problem.
Maybe I'm just "exaggerating" or engaging in "hyperbole" or I'm just "mistaken" but that doesn't mean that I'm not right.
It also means you may be wrong. That's the point. Exaggeration, hyperbole etc are used by witnesses who are truthful and who are lying. That is why other evidence is the most credible and reliable way of determining witness truthfulness. If the other evidence corroborates the witness, they are telling the truth. If the other evidence contradicts the witness, they are lying.

Since you cannot produce evidence as to the purpose of the AR camps that contradicts the witnesses and the evidence corroborates them, they are telling the truth.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 10065
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Turnagain »

Sell such mindless drivel down the street, Nessie. Your so-called witnesses lied. Finito. End of story and you don't have one credible Jew witness to your lies and fantasies

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31394
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:42 pm
Sell such mindless drivel down the street, Nessie. Your so-called witnesses lied. Finito. End of story and you don't have one credible Jew witness to your lies and fantasies
Unless you can evidence and prove what did happen inside the AR camps, then you have nothing.

There are credible Jews, along with credible Nazis, documents and physical evidence from the camps, along with circumstantial evidence to prove they were death camps. You open admit you hate Jews, so no wonder you have decided to believe the denier hoax. You are just doing that to further hate of Jews.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 10065
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Unless you can evidence and prove what did happen inside the AR camps, then you have nothing.
Been there, done that. You simply refuse to acknowledge the evidence.
There are credible Jews, along with credible Nazis, documents and physical evidence from the camps, along with circumstantial evidence to prove they were death camps.
So name a credible Jew witness and no, Wiernik is a lying POS and isn't credible.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9434
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:30 pm
Unless you can evidence and prove what did happen inside the AR camps, then you have nothing.
It seems the reality is that there are a number of border camps, the operations involve zollgrenzschutz whose boss is Fritz Reinhardt who organized the Reinhardt program, the implementation being Aktion Reinhardt. Jüdische underground are aware of border camps, probably not realizing they were borders of the General Government and become aware of people arriving and not returning. The reason being is that they moved on; nothing sinister. However, being juden, they have to ramp things up a little by passing the rumours down the line to camps like Westerbork of atrocities, hoping that the fear will cause resistance and come to the attention of allied authorities. They simply conjure up a story and claim several members of their group were involved in some rebellion. As mentioned it is suspected there was only a single rebellion, at Czerwony bor (Treblinka III and mistaken for Sobi-bor); it is Czerwony bor that the Polish Underground intended to have an operation against.

This report was prepared in April 1943; the report was based upon the investigation of the Treblinka camps requested by the Western Allied governments and ordered by "Grot"-Rowecki, the Commander-in-Chief of the Polish Home Army. The report specified that Treblinka-I was a "forced labor camp" (arbeitslager). The Treblinka-II campwas denoted as a "concentration camp proper" (konzentrationslager), without the designation of "death camp". The Treblinka-III camp was listed as "the death camp" for the Jews and was reported to be located at Czerwony Bor.

On 2 August 1943 four months after the military decision-making process was instigated and intelligence collected, a revolt occurred at Czerwony bor; the allege Sobibor uprising took place 14th October, 1943 with this description:
At first, Pechersky and Leitman discussed a plan to dig a tunnel from the carpenter's workshop in Lager I, which was close to the south fence.
Here is a photo of Lager one of the real Sobibor camp with the 'south' on the right of the photo; there is no workshop or any building close to the south fence. This should be where the guard is walking.
Image
The photo was taken by SS-Untersturmführer Johann Niemann who was allegedly killed during the Sobibor prisoner uprising in 1943. Niemann was killed in the tailor's barracks with an axe to his head by Alexander Shubayev, a Jewish Red Army soldier imprisoned at Sobibor.
Here is a map of Sobibor.
Image
The area in the photo is the 'camp labor force' area in the map. The map has buildings in this area when the reality there are none, except what looks like a garden shed or chook pen.

The photos make it clear that Johann Niemann was at Sobibor and not Czerwony bor, but the reality of the photos do not align with the escape tales nor the building layout as alleged in the map.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31394
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:22 pm
Nessie wrote:
Unless you can evidence and prove what did happen inside the AR camps, then you have nothing.
Been there, done that. You simply refuse to acknowledge the evidence.
There are credible Jews, along with credible Nazis, documents and physical evidence from the camps, along with circumstantial evidence to prove they were death camps.
So name a credible Jew witness and no, Wiernik is a lying POS and isn't credible.
Your evidence is three Jewish witnesses, who you believe who say they were accommodated and showered at TII for a number of days. You ignore that you cannot prove they were at TII and not Malkinia or TI. You try to pass off Jewish witnesses to worker selections at TII, as if that means the camp was a transit camp and you claim, based on guesses, that up to 16,000 left TII. That still leaves c840,000 unaccounted for.

That is why you call lists of evidence laundry lists, because you want to pretend your lack of evidence is somehow OK. You have no Nazis witnesses, no documents, no Polish witnesses, no physical evidence, nothing. You base your claims on an Eric Hunt video that he admits is wrong :lol:
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Asher Israel
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Asher Israel »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:42 pm
Sell such mindless drivel down the street, Nessie. Your so-called witnesses lied. Finito. End of story and you don't have one credible Jew witness to your lies and fantasies
How do you determine if a Jewish eyewitness is credible or not?

Asher Israel
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Asher Israel »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:22 pm
Nessie wrote:
Unless you can evidence and prove what did happen inside the AR camps, then you have nothing.
Been there, done that. You simply refuse to acknowledge the evidence.
I must have missed it because I've repeatedly asked you and you have dodged my question every time.

What happened to Jews after they arrived at the AR camps?

So far you have simply resorted to stating that you don't give a shit where they went. :roll:

Asher Israel
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Asher Israel »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:22 pm
So name a credible Jew witness and no, Wiernik is a lying POS and isn't credible.
You dismiss any eyewitness (Jewish or not) as not credible if he/she wrote or said something that doesn't fit into your version of events.

Your claims are based on your guesswork which is useless, lies and a video made by former Holocaust denier Eric Hunt who disavowed the video and admitted that it was misleading and did not support the transit camp theory.

The Jewish eyewitnesses in Hunt's videos spoke about being sent to other camps as slave labourers which contradicts the transit camp theory and the claim that Jews were being deported to the Russian East.

You can't even get your own story straight and when someone asks a very simple question (which is a very difficult question for you :lol:) about what happened to Jews after they arrived at the AR camps you resort to dodging the question or simply answering that you don't give a shit. IOW, you have no evidence for your claims and seem to think that the more you repeat them which you have been doing for years now will make them suddenly true, lol. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since 2011 the Holocaust Controversies blogspot has questioned the transit camp theory and has asked a Holocaust denier to prove his/her claim that the AR camps were transit camps and so far no one has been able to prove the theory. Why is that?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 31 guests