What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31350
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:35 pm
Nessie wrote:
Why do you post here, if you are not interested?
I'm interested in Treblinka and the holyhoax, not your and Israel's wail of, "Where did they gooooo?".
This thread is about what did happen, if they were not gassed? You have no answer and have told us repeatedly you do not care. We get that, so off you go.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31350
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:52 am
Asher Israel wrote:
What happened to the Jews after they arrived at the AR camps?
A few went to work in the camps. Some died in transit or while they were at the camps. The rest left for parts mostly unknown.
That is rather vague, describe in more detail what happened on arrival. The dead from the trains were....what? The living were....what? Show any empirical, primary evidence you have (ignore hearsay).
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Asher Israel
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Asher Israel »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:52 am
Asher Israel wrote:
What happened to the Jews after they arrived at the AR camps?
A few went to work in the camps. Some died in transit or while they were at the camps. The rest left for parts mostly unknown.
Again, you have changed your tune from not giving a shit.

However, your reply is too vague.

With evidence elaborate on what you mean.

Turnagain
Posts: 10054
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
This thread is about what did happen, if they were not gassed? You have no answer and have told us repeatedly you do not care. We get that, so off you go.
Since the deportees weren't steamed/gassed/asphyxiated, buried and then exhumed with a clamshell equipped dragline and cremated on the magic Jew barbeque, then where they went isn't relevant. There are credible witnesses to about 15-20,000 leaving Treblinka and evidence that others were transported from Sobibor.

Neither you nor Israel can come up with one credible Jew witness to the alleged lethal events at the AR camps. You have no proof of any mass graves as described by the eyewitnesses nor any human cremains in the quantities that would be necessary if your claims were accurate. You have no credible witnesses and no physical evidence. You have nothing but your fairy tales and fantasies. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31350
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:55 pm
Nessie wrote:
This thread is about what did happen, if they were not gassed? You have no answer and have told us repeatedly you do not care. We get that, so off you go.
Since the deportees weren't steamed/gassed/asphyxiated, buried and then exhumed with a clamshell equipped dragline and cremated on the magic Jew barbeque, then where they went isn't relevant.
It is very relevant. If you cannot show where they went, then logically, your claims about the gas chambers are wrong and they did indeed exist and work.
There are credible witnesses to about 15-20,000 leaving Treblinka and evidence that others were transported from Sobibor.
Which raises the question, why are they evidenced to have left but the rest are not?
Neither you nor Israel can come up with one credible Jew witness to the alleged lethal events at the AR camps. You have no proof of any mass graves as described by the eyewitnesses nor any human cremains in the quantities that would be necessary if your claims were accurate. You have no credible witnesses and no physical evidence. You have nothing but your fairy tales and fantasies. Finito. End of story.
Unless you can prove mass departures, then your claims about no credible evidence of gassings are wrong.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 10054
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
It is very relevant.
No, it isn't. The kikes weren't murdered. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31350
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:33 pm
Nessie wrote:
It is very relevant.
No, it isn't. The kikes weren't murdered. Finito. End of story.
That may work in your head, but for everyone else, they want to know what did happen.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 10054
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Turnagain »

Uh-huh, that's everybody in the whole wide world. Makes sense to a holyhoaxer I suppose.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31350
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:46 pm
Uh-huh, that's everybody in the whole wide world. Makes sense to a holyhoaxer I suppose.
Since you dodged AI's request to provide more detail to your claim "A few went to work in the camps. Some died in transit or while they were at the camps. The rest left for parts mostly unknown." I will assume you have accepted you are wrong.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 10054
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Turnagain »

Your assumptions are no concern of mine.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 31 guests