The flaws in denier arguments

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 10641
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Turnagain »

Huntinger wrote:
There is an assumption of graves before the evidence is examined. This kind of posting from nessie is hardly unbiased but full of impropriety.
Nessie is full of something else besides impropriety.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 32075
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:11 pm
Nessie claims that the graves disappeared when the bodies were exhumed. Nessie has his dunce cap firmly in place.

Nessie wrote:
The bulk of the original mass graves and the disturbed ground is under the memorials.
How many acres does that investigatory barrier cover?
Blake posted measurements here;

viewtopic.php?p=151610#p151610

The larger memorial area is 1.07 hectares, or 10,700m2, which is enough space to fit 8.5 Olympic sized swimming pools. The two smaller memorial areas are 0.58 hectares, or 5,800m2, which is enough space to fit 4.64 Olympic sized swimming pools. The memorials were placed over the areas that had been identified as where the original graves were located, the most cremains had been buried and were being targeted by grave robbers. The image here overlays the areas around the memorials that were found by GPR /electrical surveys to be disturbed ground.

Image

The main mass graves were located mostly under the larger memorial area and extend out from under it. Blake and I went through all of that starting here and running over the next few pages;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3800&start=200

You were also posting at the same time. Why are you asking me again about something you have already seen and should know about? Is it because your memory is shot, or did you not understand, or are you a troll who is trying to pretend that this evidence is not already known?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9840
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:49 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:11 pm
Nessie claims that the graves disappeared when the bodies were exhumed. Nessie has his dunce cap firmly in place.

Nessie wrote:
The bulk of the original mass graves and the disturbed ground is under the memorials.
How many acres does that investigatory barrier cover?
Blake posted measurements here;

viewtopic.php?p=151610#p151610

The larger memorial area is 1.07 hectares, or 10,700m2, which is enough space to fit 8.5 Olympic sized swimming pools. The two smaller memorial areas are 0.58 hectares, or 5,800m2, which is enough space to fit 4.64 Olympic sized swimming pools. The memorials were placed over the areas that had been identified as where the original graves were located, the most cremains had been buried and were being targeted by grave robbers. The image here overlays the areas around the memorials that were found by GPR /electrical surveys to be disturbed ground.

Image

The main mass graves were located mostly under the larger memorial area and extend out from under it. Blake and I went through all of that starting here and running over the next few pages;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3800&start=200

You were also posting at the same time. Why are you asking me again about something you have already seen and should know about? Is it because your memory is shot, or did you not understand, or are you a troll who is trying to pretend that this evidence is not already known?
This poster has a fascination with imaginary graves.

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

Turnagain
Posts: 10641
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Turnagain »

Huntinger wrote:
This poster has a fascination with imaginary graves.
Nessie is an innumerate so lacks the skills necessary for him to realize the actual scale of his claims. Trying to explain the realities of his claims for the graves is like trying to explain colors to a blind person.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9840
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:29 am
Nessie is an innumerate so lacks the skills necessary for him to realize the actual scale of his claims. Trying to explain the realities of his claims for the graves is like trying to explain colors to a blind person.
The jüdische poster certainly lacks the literacy and comprehension skills to understand the implications behind much rhetoric. Even at Klowns, the 'court jester' says:
Court Jester at Klowns wrote:
  • what happened to them next?
  • What do you say happened to those naked people? Show your evidence.
  • Those quotes clearly state people accompanied the furniture. What happened to them?
  • Where did the people from the liquidated ghettos go?
  • His conclusion as to what happened to the people,
  • the Jews inside the camps at Sobibor, Belzec and TII, what happened to the people?
  • What happened next?
Of course there must be some graves somewhere, people did die; there is evidence of train deaths, there was also aktion 14f13 but to post a picture with blobs of yellow and say "see, here we are" shows an abysmal lack of intellect.

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

Turnagain
Posts: 10641
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Turnagain »

Huntinger wrote:
The jüdische poster certainly lacks the literacy and comprehension skills to understand the implications behind much rhetoric.
Nessie can't seem to comprehend that even Weirnik's graves would require ~3.5 acres of space. Even if those graves are calculated as rectangular prisms, they don't have the volume for ~720,000 cadavers. That would require a body density of ~12 cadavers per cubic meter.

Rajchman's eleven graves are even worse at approximately 10 acres of required space. Wiernik's and Rajchman's graves would have required stockpiles of ex from about 45-60 feet high. Wiernik would have us believe that the cadavers were simply thrown over 40 feet to the center of the pit while Rajchman has the cadavers being dumped into the ~40 feet deep pits while work crews in the pits sorted and arranged the bodies. Why anyone would believe such specious bullshit and expect rational people to believe it, too, is utterly beyond me.

Nessie dismisses it all with the statement of, "The Germans were capable of digging pits". Yes, I suppose it's possible that the Germans could perform such feats of excavations but the real question is "Why would they?". So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9840
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:33 am
"The Germans were capable of digging pits".
According to Nessie, "if it is possible (not probable) it happened." If people saw it, then it is true by default; this is why all the totally impossible claims of the Catholic Church to deify Saints become reality, when in fact they are fiction.
Where did they go? To the centre of the world, a tunnel, that is where the villagers are hiding. :mrgreen:

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 32075
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:33 am
Huntinger wrote:
The jüdische poster certainly lacks the literacy and comprehension skills to understand the implications behind much rhetoric.
Nessie can't seem to comprehend that even Weirnik's graves would require ~3.5 acres of space.
The monuments cover 4.07 acres. Wiernik had to estimate the grave sizes. Denier suggestions that the camp was too small for mass graves is wrong.
Even if those graves are calculated as rectangular prisms, they don't have the volume for ~720,000 cadavers. That would require a body density of ~12 cadavers per cubic meter.
You are assuming that number of bodies was buried. The earliest report of cremations is from the end of 1942. There are numerous reports of cremations in 1943, so we do not know if all of the c720,000 who arrived were buried. In any case, the earliest burial were July 1942. Those bodies would decompose and compress under the weight of bodies piled on top of them, making denier estimations of how many bodies can fit unreliable.
Rajchman's eleven graves are even worse at approximately 10 acres of required space.
You are assuming all the graves were the same size as the biggest one he gave dimensions for.
Wiernik's and Rajchman's graves would have required stockpiles of ex from about 45-60 feet high. Wiernik would have us believe that the cadavers were simply thrown over 40 feet to the center of the pit while Rajchman has the cadavers being dumped into the ~40 feet deep pits while work crews in the pits sorted and arranged the bodies. Why anyone would believe such specious bullshit and expect rational people to believe it, too, is utterly beyond me.
It is not beyond possibilities that the graves were not as large as the witnesses thought they were. There are plenty of images of huge mass graves online to prove they can be done.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File ... BU4260.jpg
Nessie dismisses it all with the statement of, "The Germans were capable of digging pits". Yes, I suppose it's possible that the Germans could perform such feats of excavations but the real question is "Why would they?". So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.
The answer is to bury the bodies of the people they killed, after they had stolen the last of their property. Photographic and geophysical evidence proves excavations at the AR camps unlike any other camps. Why did the Nazis dig up so much ground at those camps and not at the rest?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 32075
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:53 am
Turnagain wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:33 am
"The Germans were capable of digging pits".
According to Nessie, "if it is possible (not probable) it happened." If people saw it, then it is true by default; this is why all the totally impossible claims of the Catholic Church to deify Saints become reality, when in fact they are fiction.
Where did they go? To the centre of the world, a tunnel, that is where the villagers are hiding. :mrgreen:
Your level of misunderstanding of evidence and proof and methodology is why you are ignored most of the time. All you are doing is fooling yourself into believing a hoax :lol:
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 32075
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:29 am
Huntinger wrote:
This poster has a fascination with imaginary graves.
Nessie is an innumerate so lacks the skills necessary for him to realize the actual scale of his claims. Trying to explain the realities of his claims for the graves is like trying to explain colors to a blind person.
I have shown (thanks to Blake) the area inside TII where the mass graves were dug and that it could easily fit huge mass graves, which when combined with cremations, explains how the Nazis managed to fit so many dead inside the camp. You were shown all of that before here;

viewtopic.php?p=151610#p151610

One of your habits is to ask me a question, I answer it and then you wait a while and you ask me the same question again. Blake also picked up on that. There is genuinely something wrong with your memory, or it is a tactic you use to try and fool yourself into thinking the denier hoax is real.

Another example is your repeated request to know why the geophysical survey of TII by the C S-C lead team did not cover the whole area of the camp. I replied here;

viewtopic.php?p=186060#p186060

I included this photo of the monument;

Image

Do you acknowledge that you have been given the answer as to why GPR etc has not happened over the entire site at TII and you do not need to ask questions about that again?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Nessie and 16 guests