The flaws in denier arguments

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Nessie

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:45 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:39 pm
You allege the Soviets destroyed the evidence the AR camps were transit camps. In 1943, when AR camps were still open, the Nazis allowed visits to Katyn. Why not also allow visits to the AR camps and end claims they were death camps?
There were more border camps than you know. There was more to do than allow people visit konzentrationslager just in case some juden started rumours; they would start at another border camp, or as soon as the officials left they would say the murders resumed or something asinine. Some death border camps were soon forgotten about by the popular press and juden, including soviets never to rear their deaths heads again.
It was Polish Intelligence who were claiming mass gassings.
The Reich was well aware who was doing what; when caught they were dealt with appropriately.
Again, in 1943 the Nazis took observers to a massacre site at Katyn. Why not do the same for the AR camps and A-B kremas and instantly stop the claims of gassings?

The answer you dodge is that the Nazis wanted maximum publicity for Katyn and no publicity for what they were doing at the AR camps and A-B kremas.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:32 pm
Nessie wrote:
It was Polish Intelligence who were claiming mass gassings.
The Poles were claiming mass poaching with steam.
They were also claiming gassings using Zyklon B at the A-B kremas and gassings at the AR camps. You should read the various Polish reports and learn something.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
They were also claiming gassings using Zyklon B at the A-B kremas and gassings at the AR camps. You should read the various Polish reports and learn something.
Read IMT document PS 3311.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:42 am
Nessie wrote:
Read IMT document PS 3311.
On the same day the use of steam was discussed at the court, the use of gas vans was also discussed;

https://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/12-14-45.asp

"Nazi ingenuity reached a new high mark with the construction and operation of the gas van as a means of mass annihilation..."

The Vrba–Wetzler report of 1944 had described holes in the Krema roofs used for gassings there. The Polish reports were not only of steam.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
The Vrba–Wetzler report of 1944 had described holes in the Krema roofs used for gassings there. The Polish reports were not only of steam.
Right, the steam chambers have been proven to be bullshit but the mythical "gas vans" were the gospel truth. Go here: https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9920 to see David Irving pick the Vrba-Wetzler report apart like an overcooked chicken.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:38 pm
Nessie wrote:
Right, the steam chambers have been proven to be bullshit but the mythical "gas vans" were the gospel truth. Go here: https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9920 to see David Irving pick the Vrba-Wetzler report apart like an overcooked chicken.
Any report is easy to pick over. What is much harder, is to produce evidence to show what did happen at the A-B kremas and at Chelmno. Deniers think that it is good enough to pick over and think evidence is not needed. Then they switch and demand evidence for claims they do not accept. Why the double standard?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:40 pm
Then they switch and demand evidence for claims they do not accept. Why the double standard?
All good lies have an element of truth amongst the fiction to make them seem more credible.

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Any report is easy to pick over.
Really? You just cited a demonstrably false report as a source but you're OK with that.
Deniers think that it is good enough to pick over and think evidence is not needed.Deniers think that it is good enough to pick over and think evidence is not needed.
Right, as though debunking the Jew's lies isn't enough. Demonstrating that the Jews lied about A-B as well as the AR camps isn't sufficient. If the Jews weren't murdered then "Where did they gooooo?". No matter how ridiculous the claim, Nessie stands ready to defend it with cries of "exaggerations", "hyperbole" and "just little mistakes" by "traumatized" victims.

I'm becoming traumatized by Nessie's demands that I believe vast quantities of pure bullshit.
Last edited by Turnagain on Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:28 pm
I'm becoming traumatized by Nessie's demands that I believe vast quantities of pure bullshit.
I like the part that morgues are not morgues but gaskammer; the real dead bodies from hundreds of typhus victims etc just thrown straight into the ovens and not stored. Honestly there is no end to these fantasties.

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:28 pm
Nessie wrote:
Any report is easy to pick over.
Really? You just cited a demonstrably false report as a source but you're OK with that.
Deniers think that it is good enough to pick over and think evidence is not needed.Deniers think that it is good enough to pick over and think evidence is not needed.
Right, as though debunking the Jew's lies isn't enough. Demonstrating that the Jews lied about A-B as well as the AR camps isn't sufficient. If the Jews weren't murdered then "Where did they gooooo?". No matter how ridiculous the claim, Nessie stands ready to defend it with cries of "exaggerations", "hyperbole" and "just little mistakes" by "traumatized" victims.
That is not true. Claims that sound ridiculous and cannot be corroborated are not believed. Claims that sound ridiculous, but are corroborated, are believed.

If a traumatised Jewish witness to gas chambers makes some wild claims about what he saw, but he is corroborated by Nazis who give less emotive testimony about gas chambers, then I accept both witnesses as they are corroborated.
You have spent this entire thread refusing to explain what your methodology is and why it is more reliable than the historical method and corroboration.