The flaws in denier arguments

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 10065
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
A - there is evidence of gassings and deniers only ever discuss that evidence.
There are claims made by supposed eyewitnesses. Nessie can't produce one credible Jew witness to the steaming/gassing/asphyxiation of Jews at the AR camps. He has no proof of the graves or cremains. Nessie has a vicious fantasy with nothing to support it.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31394
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:40 pm
Nessie wrote:
A - there is evidence of gassings and deniers only ever discuss that evidence.
There are claims made by supposed eyewitnesses. Nessie can't produce one credible Jew witness to the steaming/gassing/asphyxiation of Jews at the AR camps. He has no proof of the graves or cremains. Nessie has a vicious fantasy with nothing to support it.
As I said, you claim I have no evidence, yet all you ever discuss is the evidence I have, which means you contradict yourself when you claim I have no evidence.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 10065
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Turnagain »

IOW, nobody is allowed to contradict your vicious fantasies.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31394
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:50 pm
IOW, nobody is allowed to contradict your vicious fantasies.
No, you need primary sourced empirical evidence before I, or anyone with any sense, will accept your claims.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 10065
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
No, you need primary sourced empirical evidence before I, or anyone with any sense, will accept your claims.
If that's the case, where is your credible Jew witness to the steam/gas/vacuum chambers, the graves and exhumations and the cremations on the magic Jew barbeque?

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31394
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:57 pm
Nessie wrote:
No, you need primary sourced empirical evidence before I, or anyone with any sense, will accept your claims.
If that's the case, where is your credible Jew witness to the steam/gas/vacuum chambers, the graves and exhumations and the cremations on the magic Jew barbeque?
You are reversing the burden of proof, one of the many fallacies you rely on. Unless you can evidence your claims, no one in the right mind will believe the physically impossible claims you make.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 10065
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
You are reversing the burden of proof, one of the many fallacies you rely on. Unless you can evidence your claims, no one in the right mind will believe the physically impossible claims you make.
I'm not the one claiming impossibilities. My claim is very reasonable. The Jews were sent to Treblinka, stayed for short periods of time and were then transported to other destinations. No steam/gas/vacuum chambers, mass graves, exhumations of whole bodies with a clamshell equipped dragline or cremations on the magic Jew barbeque. For openers when are you going to explain how whole bodies were exhumed with that clamshell, Nessie?

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31394
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:07 pm
....
I'm not the one claiming impossibilities. My claim is very reasonable. The Jews were sent to Treblinka, stayed for short periods of time and were then transported to other destinations.
It is physically impossible for the Nazis to have transported and accommodate millions of Jews without leaving any evidence.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9433
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:34 pm
It is physically impossible for the Nazis to have transported and accommodate millions of Jews without leaving any evidence.
It was made quite clear until the Himmler order, people largely left on foot and truck. The people were not in large ghettos for the most part but often billetted out to private entrepreneurs like Oskar Schindler working in many schemes. There was a swarth of vacated properties to be commandeered just East of the Bug.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31394
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:48 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:34 pm
It is physically impossible for the Nazis to have transported and accommodate millions of Jews without leaving any evidence.
It was made quite clear until the Himmler order, people largely left on foot and truck. The people were not in large ghettos for the most part but often billetted out to private entrepreneurs like Oskar Schindler working in many schemes. There was a swarth of vacated properties to be commandeered just East of the Bug.
That is just made up nonsense to deflect from the physical impossibilities of denier claims.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Kitty Love 456, Loog and 21 guests