Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 9462
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by Turnagain »

I said that I wanted to see a laboratory report of human cremains. I didn't limit that to some mythical report done 75 years ago. Your charlatans are obviously lying about finding any human cremains buried in mass graves. You, of course, continue to whine about the "qualifications" of those charlatans.

Then we come to the Beatty thesis paper. A bullshit paper by an undergraduate. A parroting of the orthodox claims for the holyhoax complete with the magic jew barbeque. Nothing, zip, zero nada, analyzed for human cremains. Nessie demands that we accept such absolute drivel as gospel truth.

So, we have no shovelfuls of cremains and no defining analysis. Nessie stamps his feet and declares, "You are gullible for not believing everything I say about the holyhoax". Yeah, sure, whatever.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30634
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:46 pm
I said that I wanted to see a laboratory report of human cremains. I didn't limit that to some mythical report done 75 years ago.
Now you are saying Mattogno is lying when he included the report and accepted its conclusions, in his book on Sobibor
Your charlatans are obviously lying about finding any human cremains buried in mass graves.
You have no evidence to back that claim up.
You, of course, continue to whine about the "qualifications" of those charlatans.
I leave the whining and childish name calling to you.
Then we come to the Beatty thesis paper. A bullshit paper by an undergraduate.
You have no qualifications. Any claim of bullshit by you is childish abuse.
A parroting of the orthodox claims for the holyhoax complete with the magic jew barbeque. Nothing, zip, zero nada, analyzed for human cremains. Nessie demands that we accept such absolute drivel as gospel truth.
Multiple independent sources who have studied the camp sites agree they contain cremated human remains. You have no evidence to contradict them.
So, we have no shovelfuls of cremains and no defining analysis.
In your biased and uneducated opinion.
Nessie stamps his feet and declares, "You are gullible for not believing everything I say about the holyhoax". Yeah, sure, whatever.
Show me the evidence you have. The only way to prove what is at the camps is from evidence from the camps. You claim no cremains at all, so evidence that.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 9462
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by Turnagain »

More foot stamping and shrieking from Nessie but no cremains and no laboratory analysis. Same dreary bullshit about gas chambers, graves, exhumations and cremations on the magic Jew barbeque. No photos of any graves, no cremains, no nada. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8910
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:54 pm
You claim no cremains at all, so evidence that.
This one is claiming murdered victims, a bystander is requesting confirming information; reply is, you prove it didn't happen.

This is going no where with the normal Nessie banter; another thread ruined.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30634
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:06 pm
More foot stamping and shrieking from Nessie but no cremains and no laboratory analysis. Same dreary bullshit about gas chambers, graves, exhumations and cremations on the magic Jew barbeque. No photos of any graves, no cremains, no nada. Finito. End of story.
You hand wave away the evidence I have produced. Time to produce your evidence. Show me the evidence you have to prove no cremated remains at the AR camps.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 9462
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by Turnagain »

"You hand wave away the bullshit I have produced". There, FIFY, Nessie.

Quite easily done. Imagine me standing on the porch and pointing to the east. Imagine me saying, "Go look. There ain't any effing cremains".

WillDak
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by WillDak »

Nessie:
Every denier accepts that there are cremated remains at the AR camps.
How much cremated remains does Greg Gerdes accept are at the AR camps?

WillDak
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by WillDak »

Nessie wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:26 am
Turnagain wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 am
Ten thousand cadavers would leave about 60,000 lbs of cremains and no such volume of cremains has ever been discovered. I'm sure that deaths did occur on the trains but I'm extremely dubious about tens of thousands.
What volume of cremains has been found at each camp?

What volume of cremains is at each camp?
Good questions, especially the first one.

Anyone here have an answer to #1?

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30634
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by Nessie »

The summary of the Belzec study reports; "The total surface of the mass graves is estimated at 21,000 cubic metres." or 8.4 Olympic sized swimming pools. I have not been through the rest to add up what has been found or remember a specific total. The 1945 Polish study at TII reported and area of 2 hectares and one excavation went down 7m. But that is the total volume of the disturbed ground, not the volume of cremains, which will be less, since the cremains were mixed in with the earth.

Denier claims that not enough has been found to claim mass cremations must have happened, are not based on any actual study. They are just assertions which play down the areas of disturbed ground and cremated remains that have been found.

No more work is going to be done that disturbs the remains. Between grave robbing and past excavations, the ground has been disturbed enough. The only way to satisfy deniers would be to do a massive sieving operation, digging up thousands of tons and separating cremain and earth and then quantifying the amount of cremains. Even if that was done, deniers would find an excuse to dismiss the results as soon as became apparent that there are very large quantities.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 9462
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by Turnagain »

No, GPR scans and some core samples would do just fine but kikes have covered all the alleged grave sites with debris and investigatory barriers. In legal terms, this is known as "spoliation" or the hiding or destruction of evidence and is considered an admission of guilt.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 31 guests