Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30653
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:14 pm
Nessie wrote:
Let me see your evidence as to what happened at the AR camps.
Been there, done that.
Rubbish. You have presented no witnesses who worked in the camps and no documents, physical, archaeological or forensic evidence to back up your claim that people arrived, were processed somehow and then left, to be accommodated elsewhere.

I produced evidence of limited transports of people selected to work, mostly at Majdanek and you seized on that to try and claim TII was a transit camp. You claim Eric Hunt to be correct, TII was a transit camp, even though he now admits he was wrong and there that is not what the evidence proves. It only proves limited worker selections.

The Nazis razed TII, Sobibor and Belzec to the ground to hide as much of the mass murders as possible.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


Turnagain
Posts: 9477
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Turnagain »

You've produced nothing but rubbish and bullshit, Nessie.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30653
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:13 pm
You've produced nothing but rubbish and bullshit, Nessie.
You are stuck in a loop, where you ask for evidence, I show you the evidence I can, you call it bullshit and then when I ask you to evidence what did happen, you claim you already have, which is not true.

You have no witnesses who worked in an AR camp, no documents, physical, archaeological or forensic evidence to back up your claims. You think your arguments from incredulity are evidential :roll:

Denial is a hoax, a small group of people who are pushing fake history for various reasons. The Nazis were dirty thieves who transported millions to camps, stripped them of the last of their property and killed them. They tried to cover up their crimes, but in the end, they had the honesty to admit to what they did.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 9477
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Turnagain »

Yep, it's a loop. You produce trash and bullshit and it gets called trash and bullshit. Rinse and repeat.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8938
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:31 pm
Denial is a hoax, a small group of people who are pushing fake history for various reasons.
This thread is not about denial nor what you think of Nationalsozialisten.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Turnagain
Posts: 9477
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Turnagain »

There is a significant portion of the US population that doubt or disbelieve the tale of the holyhoax. I've seen estimates as high as 20-30%. The Jews are extremely worried about this trend and desperately trying to get "anti-semitism" e.g. "hate speech" laws passed in the US. Those efforts will be enhanced if Biden and the Ho get installed as pres. and VP.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30653
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Nessie »

This thread is being taken off topic because no denier has a rational, evidenced explanation as to why TII, Sobibor and Belzec were raised to the ground, planted over and left with a guard to stop the areas of cremated remains being grave robbed.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8938
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:46 am
This thread is being taken off topic because no denier has a rational, evidenced explanation as to why TII, Sobibor and Belzec were raised to the ground, planted over and left with a guard to stop the areas of cremated remains being grave robbed.
Sobibor was not razed.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30653
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:07 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:46 am
This thread is being taken off topic because no denier has a rational, evidenced explanation as to why TII, Sobibor and Belzec were raised to the ground, planted over and left with a guard to stop the areas of cremated remains being grave robbed.
Sobibor was not razed.
1944 aerial photo;

http://www.deathcamps.org/sobibor/pic/bmap13.jpg

A few buildings left next to the road for the guard and that is it. The rest of the camp is just a gap in the woods. No fences, no buildings, nothing.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 9477
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Turnagain »

Huntinger wrote:
Sobibor was not razed.
Neither was T-II razed by the Germans nor did it become a flower farm. Here's a photo of what remained of the bakery.
https://codoh.com/media/files/images/huntoncole-9.jpg
No sign of a flower farm in any of the photos.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests