A Revisionist map of Treblinka ?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Lupus Rothstein

A Revisionist map of Treblinka ?

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

In Treblinka, it has been established that the area of the camp where the gassings,burial and cremation occurred was the South-Eastern corner known as the "Upper Camp" or the "Totenlager".

Now considering revisionists deny the existence of all 3 operations ( or certainly those of the 'mass' variety ) , does this mean that they have doubts over the "accepted" shape of the camp, especially concerning the camp perimeter and its boundaries ? Surely if they were correct in their claims, then this section of the camp would be rather underutilized , or even totally unneeded. Therefore instead of the camp looking like this :

It may have actually resembled something more like this :

Therefore the question that should be posed to revisionists, would be if there was no gas chambers or burial/cremation of approx 900,000 Jews in Treblinka, then what did occur in this particular section of the camp ?

Note : As I have Huntinger on ignore, maybe one of the other revisionists could quote whatever answer he has concocted, just in case he decides to post something relevant and coherent for a change .

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Bulldog

Re: A Revisionist map of Treblinka ?

Post by Bulldog »

Lupus:
if there was no gas chambers or burial/cremation of approx 900,000 Jews in Treblinka, then what did occur in this particular section of the camp ?

Lupus, do you deny that mass graves have been scientifically located / proven to exist at Treblinka II?

A simple - Yes. - or - No. - will suffice.

Thank you in advance for finally mustering the courage, integrity and character to answer a simple straightforward question honestly.
Last edited by Bulldog on Thu May 14, 2020 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Lupus wrote: Therefore the question that should be posed to revisionists, would be if there was no gas chambers or burial/cremation of approx 900,000 Jews in Treblinka, then what did occur in this particular section of the camp ?
You cannot even establish without a shadow of a doubt that this camp existed as separate from T1; it may have been a machinery depot, or an SS barracks, perhaps a barracks for the 750 Zollgrenzschutz that were living in this region to support the Malkinia Zoll. If this were a customs facility it would be a little like an airport lounge where people are in wait after going through legal procedures to board their plane; it could function as a quarantine area for typhus. In Sobibor that area would represent the back gate.

π•΄π–ˆπ– π–‡π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™π–˜...π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

βœ™π•³π–šΜˆπ–“π–™π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–Šπ–—

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

The deniers have no evidence to back up their various alternative claims for what took place inside TII. I have tried to get an answer before and was trolled.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote: ↑
Thu May 14, 2020 9:19 am
The deniers have no evidence to back up their various alternative claims for what took place inside TII. I have tried to get an answer before and was trolled.
You have no idea the place actually existed.

π•΄π–ˆπ– π–‡π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™π–˜...π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

βœ™π•³π–šΜˆπ–“π–™π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–Šπ–—

Lupus Rothstein

Bulldog wrote: ↑
Wed May 13, 2020 10:38 pm
Lupus:
if there was no gas chambers or burial/cremation of approx 900,000 Jews in Treblinka, then what did occur in this particular section of the camp ?

Lupus, do you deny that mass graves have been scientifically located / proven to exist at Treblinka II?

A simple - Yes. - or - No. - will suffice.

Thank you in advance for finally mustering the courage, integrity and character to answer a simple straightforward question honestly.
Why don't you attempt to inform us all about what went on in this corner of the camp, Bulldog, like the OP asks ? Any ideas ?

Lupus Rothstein

Okay, as I have had zero suggestions up to now, maybe I can help the deniers out a little bit :

Swimming pool ?

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Okay, as I have had zero suggestions up to now, maybe I can help the deniers out a little bit :
A swimming pool makes about as much sense as anything you hoaxers have suggested.

Enigma Charlie

Post by Enigma Charlie »

Holocaust deniers can’t even bring themselves to admitting that the gas chambers existed at Treblinka. And, it gets even worse, some Holocaust deniers deny even the existence of the extermination camp Treblinka.

Lupus, don’t expect any rational responses; I’m sure you don’t anyway considering you already know how Holocaust deniers think and behave.

Kindest regards,

Charlie

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Enigma Charley wrote:
Holocaust deniers can’t even bring themselves to admitting that the gas chambers existed at Treblinka.
By all means, Charlie, tell us how those hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers functioned. You do have a perfectly plausible explanation, don't you?