Are there any Reinhardt camp guards, Einsatzgruppen personnel, etc who said killings of Jews didn't happen?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain

Re: Are there any Reinhardt camp guards, Einsatzgruppen personnel, etc who said killings of Jews didn't happen?

Post by Turnagain »

torus9 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 3:40 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 2:56 pm
I am not aware of any boasting about their role Holocaust and specifically claiming 6 million died.
Can we concur that the aforementioned Haaretz article is sensationalizing at the very least, or lying with a biased agenda at the very worst?
I wonder if any of the Germans who escaped to SA explained the workings of the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers, the make and model of the mystery machine and how it managed to both dig and stockpile the ex from the graves, exhume whole bodies from them and, of course, explain how the magic Jew barbeque functioned. You would think that they would be willing to clear up some of those mysteries of the holyhoax.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Nessie

Re: Are there any Reinhardt camp guards, Einsatzgruppen personnel, etc who said killings of Jews didn't happen?

Post by Nessie »

torus9 wrote:
Nessie wrote:
I am not aware of any boasting about their role Holocaust and specifically claiming 6 million died.
Can we concur that the aforementioned Haaretz article is sensationalizing at the very least, or lying with a biased agenda at the very worst?
The article said 6 million had been "murdered and killed and died in Nazi-occupied countries in death camps, concentration camps, labor camps and the various ghettos." That is at the top end of the range of deaths that is now generally accepted.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 4:47 pm
torus9 wrote:
Nessie wrote:
I wonder if any of the Germans who escaped to SA explained the workings of the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers, the make and model of the mystery machine and how it managed to both dig and stockpile the ex from the graves, exhume whole bodies from them and, of course, explain how the magic Jew barbeque functioned. You would think that they would be willing to clear up some of those mysteries of the holyhoax.
Only you think those issues are mysterious. You have never been able to show any understanding of the logical fallacy of fallacy from incredulity.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 7:48 pm

Only you think those issues are mysterious. You have never been able to show any understanding of the logical fallacy of fallacy from incredulity.
This is the normal waffling that shows the poster cannot stay on topic. It adds nothing to the topic except to tell the world its own inability; the poster once again goes on about logical fallacies without explaining in detail what those fallacies are. This is just a catch phrase the poster uses when it loses any issue.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Well, Hunt, I'm glad to see you've taken up the chore of debunking Nessie. Get ready for an endless stream of "what ifs", "coulda woulda" and an endless barrage of "logical fallacies, arguments from incredulity" and the eternal wail of, "Where did they gooooo?" Quotes from eyewitnesses will be dismissed with, "They just made a little mistake". His lies and weasel dodges are endless so good luck.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Nessie wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 7:47 pm
torus9 wrote:
Nessie wrote:
The article said 6 million had been "murdered and killed and died in Nazi-occupied countries in death camps, concentration camps, labor camps and the various ghettos." That is at the top end of the range of deaths that is now generally accepted.
Indeed.

As the article states.

"it was a Jewish Zionist and not a Nazi officer who mentioned the number of Jews murdered in the Holocaust, which later became a symbol."

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 9:50 pm
Well, Hunt, I'm glad to see you've taken up the chore of debunking Nessie. Get ready for an endless stream of "what ifs", "coulda woulda" and an endless barrage of "logical fallacies, arguments from incredulity" and the eternal wail of, "Where did they gooooo?" Quotes from eyewitnesses will be dismissed with, "They just made a little mistake". His lies and weasel dodges are endless so good luck.
He comes up with the most stupid suggestions as to what coulda happened. His suggestions are that stupid that I think he is trolling other deniers by seeing how often he can get agreement with his nonsense. He never evidenced his claims, he was abusive and he was ignoring my questions. So, like Gerdes, he went onto ignore. I occasionally see his posts and there is no improvement, so he remains on ignore.

The fallacies from incredulity that you rely upon, have been given a veneer of sensibility by the likes of Mattogno and Eric Hunt, as they have misread and distorted the evidence for gassings. That is why you have fallen for their crap and weirdly, you even support Eric Hunt's old argument, even after he admitted he was wrong.

Until a denier produces evidence of a Nazi who worked at an AR camp or was in the EG and who said something other than mass murders took place, my position is the evidence for the mass murders stands as the only evidenced event.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 8:23 am
Until a denier produces evidence of a Nazi who worked at an AR camp or was in the EG and who said something other than mass murders took place, my position is the evidence for the mass murders stands as the only evidenced event.
In the exchange post war about 2 million people crossed the Bug from RKU into Poland, most were Juden.
When the Soviets retreated in 1941 they took all of the population of Poles with them, including 1.7 million Juden; they brag about this. This left a huge swath of land vacant which was occupied by the evicted for a short while; however many did perish.
The answer to Nessie question lies here. :)

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗