Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30645
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 12:03 pm
Nessie wrote:
Trying to determine what happened based on your opinion of the evidence is unreliable. A far more reliable method is to look for what is corroborated by multiple sources of evidence and what can be eliminated due to a lack of evidence.
That's a good 'un, Nessie. A real hoot considering it's your opinion of what the witnesses saw that determined if the gas/vacuum chambers actually existed. After all, it's your opinion that the witnesses COULDA just missed seeing the ventilation apparatus that allowed the gas vacuum chambers to operate. Bomba claimed to have worked inside the gas/vacuum chamber cutting the women's hair but it's your opinion that he COULDA lied and didn't cut any hair inside the gas chamber or see the Germans suffocate any Jews with a vacuum. Of course when it's your opinion of what the witnesses claimed then that becomes fact. You betcha', Nessie, throw in a few "WHAT IFS" and "COULDA WOUlDA's" and Bobs your uncle.
What the witnesses said is not my opinion. Determining whether or not they used hearsay is not my opinion. Fact is multiple witnesses, indeed, EVERY witness who ever worked inside an AR camp, said that there was a chamber used to kill people. They w=vary as to how the chamber worked, depending on whether they saw it happen, or heard about how it worked. None say that people were processed and then sent back out of the camp in mass transports. None of that is my opinion.

Denier attempts to make it appear that gassings could not have worked by their interpretation of what only some witnesses said is not how to evidence what happened.

Berg had two ways to dispute the evidence for gassings. The use of diesel, which is explained by hearsay and the colour of bodies, which he got wrong as he misinterpreted the medical evidence. He sounded convincing enough that he fooled himself and other deniers.

Your ways of disputing the evidence are so stupid that no other denier uses them!
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8927
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 3:30 pm
Denier attempts to make it appear that gassings could not have worked by their interpretation of what only some witnesses said is not how to evidence what happened.
You are talking this crap down in MH2. If you wish to talk off subject about evidencing, the same spiel said a million times at least then head down there. :evil:


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Turnagain
Posts: 9469
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
What the witnesses said is not my opinion. Determining whether or not they used hearsay is not my opinion.
Nessie gives his opinion on whether the witnesses were lying and what they meant but those are facts, not his opinions.
Fact is multiple witnesses, indeed, EVERY witness who ever worked inside an AR camp, said that there was a chamber used to kill people.
Of course the Soviets came up with numerous witnesses, even Germans, along with massive documentation that the eeevul Narzis were responsible for the Katyn forest massacre so if the witnesses claimed that there were gas/vacuum chambers at Treblinka then there were gas/vacuum chambers. Of course he forgets the ~20 witnesses from the USC film clips and the 10-15,000 others who didn't get gassed but they were just "selected for work"...or somepin'.
Denier attempts to make it appear that gassings could not have worked by their interpretation of what only some witnesses said is not how to evidence what happened.
If that's the case, then all you have to do is name and quote some witnesses who clearly state that the gas chambers were ventilated, not hermetically sealed and the people who claimed that the chambers functioned as vacuum chambers were mistaken. Shouldn't be a problem for you since you claim that ALL of the witnesses claim that chambers pumped full of CO were the lethal means. (I'm betting on a weasel dodge for that, folks.)

I see that Nessie is back to his lie that victims of lethal CO poisoning don't turn pink or red but just exhibit the normal lividity that all cadavers exhibit due to gravity. "What ifs", "coulda, woulda" and lies are Nessie's stock in trade to prove the holyhoax.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8927
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by Huntinger »

Could the beating of Nessie be kept to MH2 please; he might even dress or undress for the occasion. Could the Holocaust section be to discuss the holocaust not flights of fantasy in la la land. 8-)


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30645
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by Nessie »

This is just going over old ground, covering multiple topics in one post, so to stop any further thread drift, I will drop out of the debate here.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2486
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by Scott »

Billy wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 8:29 am
Scott wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 2:15 am
Nessie wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 10:12 am

I responded to Scott, who has pointed out that he has taken the debate off topic, so I will not respond any more to the off topic issues he raised here.


No big deal. Since Eric seems to have bailed anyway, I don't think that we have to be too rigid as long as there isn't a lot of pointless obfuscation and flaming, etc.

If Eric ever resurfaces, I guess we can always split the thread if we have to or even start a new one.

:)

Unfortunately Eric has a history of bailing on things, on revisionism he bailed. Bailing on his websites he's created in the past. He bailed on the CODOH forum (claiming he couldn't log in, but the admin called him on it). And now bailing from this forum.

It's too bad, I had some interesting questions for him after I had gone through his 2014 interview with Dawson.

And I don't wish the guy any ill will. I just think he got in over his head and he's trying to somehow carve out a new life for himself somehow.


That's exactly my take on things.

:)

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

WillDak
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by WillDak »

EricHunt2020:
Hey all, your old pal Eric Hunt here. :D
Hello Mr. Hunt. I would like to thank you for all the hard work you put into exposing the holohoax. Like you, I was brainwashed during my school years to believe the physically impossible big-lies about mass murder and mass cremation at camps like Belzec and Treblinka. Your work probably helped me open my eyes and see the truth as much as any other revisionist and I will be forever indebted to you for that. Again, thank you.

EricHunt2020:
If Mike debated anyone truly knowledgeable, for instance, Roberto Muelenkamp like Berg did, many of those listening would no longer be able to fall for the tired denier tropes *(memes) of "no evidence of mass cremation pits", etc., etc.

Those like Peinovich that even put on the pretense that they desire an open debate have to choose unqualified, unknowledgeable opponents, build them up as a literal strawman to beat up, pull denier tricks, then do a victory dance to their echo chamber of naive followers.
Mr. Hunt, what I see in your OP is disturbing to say the least. I've read through this thread and see that you were given a golden opportunity to present your case but seemed to have bailed when push came to shove.

EricHunt2020:
Deniers have to to cull the cult. They can only present their tweet sized memes and for instance, not the core samples proving massive amounts of human ash taken at Belzec, or other intelligent, undeniable physical evidence for mass murder. This is why I was banned from so-called "Open Debate on the Holocaust" the second I came to the conclusion which rebuts their very closed cult's delusion.

Peinovich refuses to let you learn what I've learned in over ten years of looking into Holocaust denial and coming to the conclusion that it's a dead end.
Mr. Hunt, I am totally confused here. I came to believe what I believe about the holohoax in large part from what I've leaned from you. If you have information that you can give me that would "reeducate" me, then by all means, it is your ethical responsibility to present it here. You claim that you have "undeniable physical evidence for mass murder." If so, please please please present what you have right here right now in this thread.

EricHunt2020:
Jews were murdered by bullets, gassed, and cremated. Mike Peinovich is incredibly afraid of even allowing me to express what I've learned freely or privately let alone debate... Holocaust denial is a dead end. Jews were massacred. The case can and has been proven entirely by archaeology not "millions of lying Jews in on the hoax", "Nuremberg defendant torture" or other denier memes.

Denial only continues because deniers like Germar Rudolf and Mike Peinovich ban those who can prove denial to be false from communicating to their cult. Only these dictators can decide and curate what is "serious" or not.
Mr. Hunt, you have not been banned here. I see no reason why, after saying what you have said, that you don't present the proof that you say you have. You say that "The case can and has been proven entirely by archaeology." You are one of the reasons that I don't believe that (THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX) so why don't you present it here?

EricHunt2020:
The NeoNazi Holocaust deniers Mike Peinovich and "Eric Striker" are afraid to let you hear what a major "Revisionist" of our generation has to say.


I want 'to hear what you have to say Mr. Hunt, and I would like to hear it right here, and I am at a loss as to why you would refuse to do so unless it is you that is lying about the "massive amounts of human ash" at the camps.

EricHunt2020:
Ideology such as Holocaust denial, which claims Nazi mass murders of millions to be the greatest hoax in human history, warps the minds of impressionable listeners and leads to extreme consequences in the real world.

Ultimately, Holocaust denial is indefensible which is why denier gatekeepers such as Rudolf and Peinovich can't actually defend it against anyone knowledgeable about these mass murders. The claim that deniers even desire an open debate is part of the con.
Mr. Hunt, how can you say that and then refuse to present your proof in a forum designed specifically for you to do so? The fact that you refuse to do so makes me suspect that your claims are false.

EricHunt2020:
Denial is easily dismantled if given the opportunity to reply to their con game which involves refusing to acknowledge massive evidence which exists, then claiming it doesn't exist. Holocaust Denial is a hoax.


See my above comment.

WillDak
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by WillDak »

EricHunt2020:
Deniers have to to cull the cult. They can only present their tweet sized memes and for instance, not the core samples proving massive amounts of human ash taken at Belzec, or other intelligent, undeniable physical evidence for mass murder... Jews were murdered by bullets, gassed, and cremated. Mike Peinovich is incredibly afraid of even allowing me to express what I've learned freely or privately let alone debate... Holocaust denial is a dead end. Jews were massacred. The case can and has been proven entirely by archaeology
Mr Hunt, I have one more question for you:

Is there anyone on the revisionist side of this argument that you are afraid to debate?

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8927
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by Huntinger »

WillDak wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:15 pm
Is there anyone on the revisionist side of this argument that you are afraid to debate?
The poster claiming to be Eric Hunt was last active Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:22 am; he is entitled to change his opinion as is anyone; he was a targeted individual with a plethora of malicious attacks against him. This is the most likely explanation as his evidence for the extermination of juden is not forthcoming. It would seem he was not seduced to the dark side by the egregious David Cole but capitulated due to public pressure. No one really cares actually. ;)

BTW welcome to the forum; it is unlikely EH will return to answer your concerns; there are a nimiety of interesting topics which may take your fancy.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

WillDak
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by WillDak »

EricHunt2020:
If anything I would add more to the archaeology section like photos of the Belzec core samples
That would be great. So what's stopping you from adding that to this very thread?

EricHunt2020:
Mike can look up the archaelogical investigations of Sobibor, Belzec, and Treblinka... I am not particularly interested in a confrontational debate. I'd "debate" anyway, but as deniers know deep down there is nothing to debate. They deliberately refuse to look into the physical evidence of human remains [at] these sites...
Why not just show us what you can prove as far as "the archaelogical investigations of Sobibor, Belzec, and Treblinka" and "the physical evidence of human remains [at] these sites"?

If it existed, you would show it to us.
Last edited by WillDak on Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 22 guests