Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Nessie

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 12:03 pm
Nessie wrote:
Trying to determine what happened based on your opinion of the evidence is unreliable. A far more reliable method is to look for what is corroborated by multiple sources of evidence and what can be eliminated due to a lack of evidence.
That's a good 'un, Nessie. A real hoot considering it's your opinion of what the witnesses saw that determined if the gas/vacuum chambers actually existed. After all, it's your opinion that the witnesses COULDA just missed seeing the ventilation apparatus that allowed the gas vacuum chambers to operate. Bomba claimed to have worked inside the gas/vacuum chamber cutting the women's hair but it's your opinion that he COULDA lied and didn't cut any hair inside the gas chamber or see the Germans suffocate any Jews with a vacuum. Of course when it's your opinion of what the witnesses claimed then that becomes fact. You betcha', Nessie, throw in a few "WHAT IFS" and "COULDA WOUlDA's" and Bobs your uncle.
What the witnesses said is not my opinion. Determining whether or not they used hearsay is not my opinion. Fact is multiple witnesses, indeed, EVERY witness who ever worked inside an AR camp, said that there was a chamber used to kill people. They w=vary as to how the chamber worked, depending on whether they saw it happen, or heard about how it worked. None say that people were processed and then sent back out of the camp in mass transports. None of that is my opinion.

Denier attempts to make it appear that gassings could not have worked by their interpretation of what only some witnesses said is not how to evidence what happened.

Berg had two ways to dispute the evidence for gassings. The use of diesel, which is explained by hearsay and the colour of bodies, which he got wrong as he misinterpreted the medical evidence. He sounded convincing enough that he fooled himself and other deniers.

Your ways of disputing the evidence are so stupid that no other denier uses them!
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 3:30 pm
Denier attempts to make it appear that gassings could not have worked by their interpretation of what only some witnesses said is not how to evidence what happened.
You are talking this crap down in MH2. If you wish to talk off subject about evidencing, the same spiel said a million times at least then head down there. :evil:

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
What the witnesses said is not my opinion. Determining whether or not they used hearsay is not my opinion.
Nessie gives his opinion on whether the witnesses were lying and what they meant but those are facts, not his opinions.
Fact is multiple witnesses, indeed, EVERY witness who ever worked inside an AR camp, said that there was a chamber used to kill people.
Of course the Soviets came up with numerous witnesses, even Germans, along with massive documentation that the eeevul Narzis were responsible for the Katyn forest massacre so if the witnesses claimed that there were gas/vacuum chambers at Treblinka then there were gas/vacuum chambers. Of course he forgets the ~20 witnesses from the USC film clips and the 10-15,000 others who didn't get gassed but they were just "selected for work"...or somepin'.
If that's the case, then all you have to do is name and quote some witnesses who clearly state that the gas chambers were ventilated, not hermetically sealed and the people who claimed that the chambers functioned as vacuum chambers were mistaken. Shouldn't be a problem for you since you claim that ALL of the witnesses claim that chambers pumped full of CO were the lethal means. (I'm betting on a weasel dodge for that, folks.)

I see that Nessie is back to his lie that victims of lethal CO poisoning don't turn pink or red but just exhibit the normal lividity that all cadavers exhibit due to gravity. "What ifs", "coulda, woulda" and lies are Nessie's stock in trade to prove the holyhoax.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Could the beating of Nessie be kept to MH2 please; he might even dress or undress for the occasion. Could the Holocaust section be to discuss the holocaust not flights of fantasy in la la land. 8-)

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

This is just going over old ground, covering multiple topics in one post, so to stop any further thread drift, I will drop out of the debate here.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Billy wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 8:29 am
Scott wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 2:15 am
Nessie wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 10:12 am

I responded to Scott, who has pointed out that he has taken the debate off topic, so I will not respond any more to the off topic issues he raised here.

No big deal. Since Eric seems to have bailed anyway, I don't think that we have to be too rigid as long as there isn't a lot of pointless obfuscation and flaming, etc.

If Eric ever resurfaces, I guess we can always split the thread if we have to or even start a new one.

:)

Unfortunately Eric has a history of bailing on things, on revisionism he bailed. Bailing on his websites he's created in the past. He bailed on the CODOH forum (claiming he couldn't log in, but the admin called him on it). And now bailing from this forum.

It's too bad, I had some interesting questions for him after I had gone through his 2014 interview with Dawson.

And I don't wish the guy any ill will. I just think he got in over his head and he's trying to somehow carve out a new life for himself somehow.

That's exactly my take on things.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England