Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8186
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by Huntinger »

These days there is modernization. New trains could be used such as the double decker trains used in Sydney Australia.
The newest trains running in Sydney are the double-decked Waratahs, whose eight-car trains have a seating capacity of around 900 and according to Sydney Trains a total "reliable capacity" of 1,210 seated and standing.
Image
It is estimated that 15 million lambs die in Australia a year, this is a good number to deal with in points of disposal.
Trains could be modified for non human livestock, loaded and moved one hour apart from a single destination point which means 24 trains a day. That equates to 29, 040 livestock given "special treatment" at the processing facility per day. The fumigation should take 30 mins. If there are 10 starting points then 290,400 could be dealt with in a day.
As there are eight cars, each car has 152 livestock. After fumigation modern carcass shredders could deal with two carcasses simultaneously with an average of 2.5 seconds per animal. With 8 shredders (one for each carriage) the shredding takes as long as it takes to empty the carriages; the carriages can be cleaned at a later stage of the production process.

With 10 points of origin and processing facilities the "final lamb solution" could be realized in 52 days. 15 million processed and recycled.

Animal carcass refers to the complete or partial body of dead animals, including its internal organs and abandoned meat. Generally speaking, animal carcass should include the whole or part of the body of all dead animals, not only livestock and poultry, special breeding animals, but also wild animals and even various insects.

There is no need for burning etc. This is very wasteful. The diagram below shows how it would be done in modern times.
Image

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2441
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by Scott »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 10:53 am
Nessie wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 10:43 am

EricHunt2020 last posted on the 25th April. He posted a short message around the forum;

"Update 4/25 *My posts and posts by others are being moderated/censored/ split off into "memory hole" forum by the deniers who run this forum. So I'm outta here. If a real free speech forum can be suggested let me know..."

If it was him, he appears to have gone.

What say you, Scott, to that accusation?


Well, Eric Hunt edited the original post on his thread on 4/25 with the accusation that he was being censored or trifled with somehow. When I saw the accusation, I did some careful checking of the Moderator and Admin logs to see if I could confirm this but found nothing weird, so I edited his original post with my answer as follows:

EricHunt2020 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:30 pm
Hey all, your old pal Eric Hunt here. :D

[...]

Update 4/25 *My posts and posts by others are being moderated/censored/ split off into "memory hole" forum by the deniers who run this forum. So I'm outta here. If a real free speech forum can be suggested let me know. Denial is easily dismantled if given the opportunity to reply to their con game which involves refusing to acknowledge massive evidence which exists, then claiming it doesn't exist. Holocaust Denial is a hoax. If Peinovich wants to stop censoring the truth and stop hiding in his coronavirus bunker, he can defend his denial nonsense in a debate moderated by Ryan Dawson who he is in frequent communication with.*

EDIT from SCOTT SMITH ─ re: UPDATE 4/25.

As far as I know Eric Hunt has not had any of his posts moved or edited, at least not intentionally. I see nothing weird in the Admin or Moderator logs. We routinely delete double posts, and board latency usually causes this. And my Internet is especially slow right now during the CoViD-19 pandemic.

Anyway, I repeat, Eric Hunt has not been censored, at least not intentionally. Anything weird, you can directly notify me.

THANKS

I suspect that what happened is that Eric was conversing with Nessie in the Memory Hole 2 subforum (because Nessie was then banned from posting in the Holocaust subforum) and either got confused as to where his posts were going, or just used Nessie's temporary posting restrictions as an EXCUSE TO VAMOOSE from RODOH and perhaps to renege on his offer to debate with Mike Peinovich from:

THERIGHTSTUFF.BIZ

But even if Eric quits posting here for some reason, I sincerely hope that the debate he claims to want will take place.

As a newly-registered poster, Eric's RODOH account might have been subjected to some post-flood-safety-checks or other things from the board software. This could have combined with some board latency and trashed one of his posts, I don't know. (My Internet is extremely unstable and slow right now, and i am probably not the only one.) I did look at all those settings and made some tweaks but, as I said, I couldn't find anything weird.

Again, I never split or messed with any of Eric's posts─if any such thing actually occurred─and I have been through all of the board logs.

Also, as I announced in the "Will There be an Open Debate?" thread in MH2, I took that opportunity to restore Nessie's full posting permissions. I think he has earned it by now, and I think that I have made my point to all as well about obsessively and compulsively derailing threads.

I would have done this a long time ago─as I told Nessie─but I had a general revolt on my hands, so I wasn't sure exactly WHEN I would restore his full privileges. As much as I am a sort of free-speech absolutist, I do have to think about the interest of the forum itself and all of its participants.

I understand that Mike Peinovich has been discussing the prospects for debate with Holocaust Controversies but I have not had time to listen to the 5/1/2020 TRS podcast yet (and my Internet has been timing out badly all day).

Btw, I posted a link in MH2 to the Music Video that Svenpai from TRS did about the Irene Zisblatt story but I don't think anybody has seen it. Eric mentioned it in his OP on this thread so I'll link to it again. Pretty funny stuff.

:)


“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3417
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by blake121666 »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 9:13 pm
Huntinger wrote:
It is good to read that the Poster Nessie says that the Policy of the Reich was not to exterminate all Juden.
Buh...buh...but Hunt, WHAT IF the Germans decided to kill all of the Jews? They COULDA done that since they already had the Jews rounded up and put in camps. Since the Soviets have no evidence of the Jews being sent anywhere except to the extermination camps, the evidence and Occam's razor says that the Germans killed 6 million Jews. How can you deny that the eeevul Narzis exterminated the Jews?
Everyone on the planet should be aware that only a small percentage of Jews were "put in camps". This misunderstanding of the Holocaust is what Revisionists confuse people with. The vast majority of Jewish deaths in the Holocaust are alleged to have been IMMEDIATE death - by shooting and by being sent for immediate death to the gas chambers of "death camps". The vast majority of those sent for immediate death in "death camps" were formerly confined to ghettos - not camps.

There were no "Soviets" involved in the well-documented Nazi handling of the Jews alleged to have been slaughtered. They merely came across the physical remains of those Jews a couple years after their alleged slaughter: such as cremains, piles of shoes, etc. Revisionists have no explanation for what happened to these Jews - well known to have existed (but NOT IN CAMPS) - and obviously missing at war's end.

The problem with the Holocaust is that it seems that most everyone who believes it is terribly confused about what it was! Revisionists take advantage of that fact.

User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2441
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by Scott »

SnakeDoctor wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 1:00 am

Hey guys, once in a blue moon commenter, from time to time check back observer here. I actually was on Mike Peinovich's twitter when Eric popped up. At first like you guys I didn't believe it was him, but Mike did and brushed him off as "not serious". After Eric tweeted at him a few times he was blocked.

Knowing that Dawson moderated the Berg debate and knowing that Mike and Dawson communicate pretty regulary, I suggested to Eric and Mike to let Dawson moderate a debate, so if that does eventually happen, I'll take a miniscule amount of credit.

I then talked with Eric over the next few days and tried to persuade Mike to debate him. I was eventually blocked as well. Mike is an intelligent thinker but like Eric said he's just now reading revisionist literature and constantly tweeting about it and discussing it on his podcast. So it really seems to me like he doesn't yet feel confident enough to defend his positions.

I then had a nice DM convo with Eric about life in general. Swell guy, he's been through alot. Wish him the best.

Oh yea before that. Dawson was going to put up an interview with Eric and he did put up a preview of that before taking it down. They took it down to give Mike a chance to respond. Definitely Eric's voice. Just to clarify. I'll be paying attention to this saga as well.


Thanks, snakedoctor. All of us are amateurs and none of us has all the answers. I appreciate the interest.

Also, thanks for reporting on the Hunt-Peinovich-Dawson debate affair. I also believe it is the real Eric Hunt, and I certainly like Ryan Dawson although I eschew nearly all conspiracy theories, which RD seems to specialize in.

Anyway, I heard a partial clip the other day where Jim Rizoli went berserker on Ryan Dawson and told him to quit waffling on the Jewish Question or something like that. I only saw a small bit and I don't know what that was about, nor what Ryan Dawson's position is on the Big-H, but if they can all do a debate that would be very cool.

Btw, Jim Rizoli has some excellent recent interviews with Fred Leuchter on his bitchute channel.

I've had differences with FL in the past. I don't agree with his take that you can't EASILY gas humans, ONLY bugs, for example, because the Degesch equipment was well-known Zyklon fumigation technology in the United States and Germany at the time and also found used in the camps. But this simple technology has not been implicated in mass-murder for obvious reasons; the actual Holocaust narratives are obsessed with drawing on technologically illiterate Yiddish storytellers instead. This is a huge problem for the homicidal gassing thesis, and Hoaxsters can only wave it away.

Anyway, Leuchter is a brave man and his stories of his concentration camp research in Communist Poland and testimony as an expert witness in the Zündel Thoughtcrimes trials in the People's Republic of Canada makes for very interesting interviews.

Jim Rizoli did a pretty good interview of Fritz Berg too a few years ago, although they sort of digressed on some irrelevant religious questions somewhat. That interview was taken down by YouTube, but is probably on Rizoli's bitchute channel. I'd try to link to it here but apparently the bitchute plugin for RODOH is still currently broken.

:)

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3417
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by blake121666 »

Scott wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 11:20 pm
SnakeDoctor wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 1:00 am

Hey guys, once in a blue moon commenter, from time to time check back observer here. I actually was on Mike Peinovich's twitter when Eric popped up. At first like you guys I didn't believe it was him, but Mike did and brushed him off as "not serious". After Eric tweeted at him a few times he was blocked.

Knowing that Dawson moderated the Berg debate and knowing that Mike and Dawson communicate pretty regulary, I suggested to Eric and Mike to let Dawson moderate a debate, so if that does eventually happen, I'll take a miniscule amount of credit.

I then talked with Eric over the next few days and tried to persuade Mike to debate him. I was eventually blocked as well. Mike is an intelligent thinker but like Eric said he's just now reading revisionist literature and constantly tweeting about it and discussing it on his podcast. So it really seems to me like he doesn't yet feel confident enough to defend his positions.

I then had a nice DM convo with Eric about life in general. Swell guy, he's been through alot. Wish him the best.

Oh yea before that. Dawson was going to put up an interview with Eric and he did put up a preview of that before taking it down. They took it down to give Mike a chance to respond. Definitely Eric's voice. Just to clarify. I'll be paying attention to this saga as well.


Thanks, snakedoctor. All of us are amateurs and none of us has all the answers. I appreciate the interest.

Also, thanks for reporting on the Hunt-Peinovich-Dawson debate affair. I also believe it is the real Eric Hunt, and I certainly like Ryan Dawson although I eschew nearly all conspiracy theories, which RD seems to specialize in.

Anyway, I heard a partial clip the other day where Jim Rizoli went berserker on Ryan Dawson and told him to quit waffling on the Jewish Question or something like that. I only saw a small bit and I don't know what that was about, nor what Ryan Dawson's position is on the Big-H, but if they can all do a debate that would be very cool.

Btw, Jim Rizoli has some excellent recent interviews with Fred Leuchter on his bitchute channel.

I've had differences with FL in the past. I don't agree with his take that you can't EASILY gas humans, ONLY bugs, for example, because the Degesch equipment was well-known Zyklon fumigation technology in the United States and Germany at the time and also found used in the camps. But this simple technology has not been implicated in mass-murder for obvious reasons; the actual Holocaust narratives are obsessed with drawing on technologically illiterate Yiddish storytellers instead. This is a huge problem for the homicidal gassing thesis, and Hoaxsters can only wave it away.

Anyway, Leuchter is a brave man and his stories of his concentration camp research in Communist Poland and testimony as an expert witness in the Zündel Thoughtcrimes trials in the People's Republic of Canada makes for very interesting interviews.

Jim Rizoli did a pretty good interview of Fritz Berg too a few years ago, although they sort of digressed on some irrelevant religious questions somewhat. That interview was taken down by YouTube, but is probably on Rizoli's bitchute channel. I'd try link to it here but apparently the bitchute plugin for RODOH is still currently broken.

:)
The gassing claims are not "technologically illiterate". Fumigating lice and gassing persons are two very different things. Fumigating lice requires the gas to penetrate the lice and their eggs (and through to their hiding places such as clothing and cracks) whereas humans merely need to breath in a poisoned atmosphere. It is you who confuses people about that.

There is no need to use fumigating technology designed for penetration to gas humans. Stop confusing yourself and others about that.

Turnagain
Posts: 8832
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by Turnagain »

Blake121666 wrote:
There is no need to use fumigating technology designed for penetration to gas humans. Stop confusing yourself and others about that.
Yeah, Scott, and don't confuse yourself and others with those hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers that used the exhaust from a diesel, er...gasoline tank engine to make CO. Fumigating technology designed for penetration is bad enough.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8186
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 12:24 am
Yeah, Scott, and don't confuse yourself and others with those hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers that used the exhaust from a diesel, er...gasoline tank engine to make CO. Fumigating technology designed for penetration is bad enough.
You forgot to mention the lime in the trains that produced lethal gas from the travellers when they urinated, the lobstering chambers, the steam evacuation chambers. Extremely clumsy of you and Scott to forget such minor details. You forgot the
water filled electrocution room that incinerated the bodies after they were Yidroasted, the tilting floors and moveable gaskammers the dropped the bodies over the mass graves.

If everyone accepts the electrocution claim and yidincineration that would put the gas, hermetic seals, excavators and dirt cones to rest. :mrgreen:
Image

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2441
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by Scott »

blake121666 wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 11:30 pm
Scott wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 11:20 pm

[snip]

Btw, Jim Rizoli has some excellent recent interviews with Fred Leuchter on his bitchute channel.

I've had differences with FL in the past. I don't agree with his take that you can't EASILY gas humans, ONLY bugs, for example, because the Degesch equipment was well-known Zyklon fumigation technology in the United States and Germany at the time and also found used in the camps. But this simple technology has not been implicated in mass-murder for obvious reasons; the actual Holocaust narratives are obsessed with drawing on technologically illiterate Yiddish storytellers instead. This is a huge problem for the homicidal gassing thesis, and Hoaxsters can only wave it away.

Anyway, Leuchter is a brave man and his stories of his concentration camp research in Communist Poland and testimony as an expert witness in the Zündel Thoughtcrimes trials in the People's Republic of Canada makes for very interesting interviews.

Jim Rizoli did a pretty good interview of Fritz Berg too a few years ago, although they sort of digressed on some irrelevant religious questions somewhat. That interview was taken down by YouTube, but is probably on Rizoli's bitchute channel. I'd try link to it here but apparently the bitchute plugin for RODOH is still currently broken.

:)

The gassing claims are not "technologically illiterate." Fumigating lice and gassing persons are two very different things. Fumigating lice requires the gas to penetrate the lice and their eggs (and through to their hiding places such as clothing and cracks) whereas humans merely need to breath in a poisoned atmosphere. It is you who confuses people about that.

There is no need to use fumigating technology designed for penetration to gas humans. Stop confusing yourself and others about that.


Yes, they ARE technologically illiterate!

The homicidal gassing claims are technologically illiterate AND they are complete NONSENSE.

We are not talking about a one-off single gassing but an assembly-line process where a fumigant that was always in short supply during the war was badly needed to save lives. It is neither difficult to gas humans nor to gas bugs if you know how to fumigate. Yiddish storytellers and NKVD propagandists obviously did not.

The original story shortly after the war was that the presence of any of it in German concentration camps was ipso facto proof of mass-murder, and that is why in 1946 the British hanged the inventor of Zyklon-B, Dr. Bruno Tesch and his business partner, Karl Weinbacher. (Dr. Gerhard Peters of Degesch was spared but that was only by luck because of the timing of his inquisition.)

The Germans KNEW HOW TO FUMIGATE, yet their accusers pass their dumb LIES like Vaudevillian spiel.

It was NOT hard to scale up or adapt real mass-gassing installations using known fumigation technology. Degesch published manuals on how to do it in Germany and the United States before the war. The U.S. Public Health Service fumigated the holds of ships as well in the 1930s. This was not rocket science and many fumigation manuals from the time can be found in the Reference Section 1 of this site.

The Germans could build steam autoclaves and Zyklon fumigation chambers that don't explode, but apparently they can only kill bugs according to Mr. Leuchter. This makes little more sense than the mystical Rube Goldberg atrocity shtick.

This is all the subject of another thread, I think. This one is for discussing the matters related to the Hunt-Peinovich-Dawson debate,

:)

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2441
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by Scott »

blake121666 wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 11:16 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 9:13 pm
Huntinger wrote:
It is good to read that the Poster Nessie says that the Policy of the Reich was not to exterminate all Juden.

Buh...buh...but Hunt, WHAT IF the Germans decided to kill all of the Jews? They COULDA done that since they already had the Jews rounded up and put in camps. Since the Soviets have no evidence of the Jews being sent anywhere except to the extermination camps, the evidence and Occam's razor says that the Germans killed 6 million Jews. How can you deny that the eeevul Narzis exterminated the Jews?


Everyone on the planet should be aware that only a small percentage of Jews were "put in camps". This misunderstanding of the Holocaust is what Revisionists confuse people with. The vast majority of Jewish deaths in the Holocaust are alleged to have been IMMEDIATE death - by shooting and by being sent for immediate death to the gas chambers of "death camps". The vast majority of those sent for immediate death in "death camps" were formerly confined to ghettos - not camps.

There were no "Soviets" involved in the well-documented Nazi handling of the Jews alleged to have been slaughtered. They merely came across the physical remains of those Jews a couple years after their alleged slaughter: such as cremains, piles of shoes, etc. Revisionists have no explanation for what happened to these Jews - well known to have existed (but NOT IN CAMPS) - and obviously missing at war's end.

The problem with the Holocaust is that it seems that most everyone who believes it is terribly confused about what it was! Revisionists take advantage of that fact.


Well, WAR certainly happened to the Jews, like everybody else.

Jews WERE subjected to forced-labor and other nasty privations, but there were NO homicidal gassings and that has NEVER been proved.

We don't know how many Jews are even "Missing" from the war, let alone where "They" went.

And there has been no HONEST effort to forensically study Nazi "Death Camps" other than what Revisionists have done.

That much we know.

However, let's not derail the thread, which is about Hunt-Peinovich-Dawson, et al, possibly debating the subject.

:)

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29935
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by Nessie »

Scott wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 1:06 am
The gassing claims are not "technologically illiterate." Fumigating lice and gassing persons are two very different things. Fumigating lice requires the gas to penetrate the lice and their eggs (and through to their hiding places such as clothing and cracks) whereas humans merely need to breath in a poisoned atmosphere. It is you who confuses people about that.

There is no need to use fumigating technology designed for penetration to gas humans. Stop confusing yourself and others about that.


Yes, they ARE technologically illiterate!

The homicidal gassing claims are technologically illiterate AND they are complete NONSENSE.
You chose to interpret some of the witness evidence in a way that makes it appear that the gassings were impossible. You fail to understand that is why arguments from incredulity are considered logical fallacies.
We are not talking about a one-off single gassing but an assembly-line process where a fumigant that was always in short supply during the war was badly needed to save lives. It is neither difficult to gas humans nor to gas bugs if you know how to fumigate. Yiddish storytellers and NKVD propagandists obviously did not.
The removal of the Jews from Nazi occupied territory was a very important part of Nazi policy. A tiny percentage of Zyklon B was used to gas people. More people were gassed with CO from engines.
The original story shortly after the war was that the presence of any of it in German concentration camps was ipso facto proof of mass-murder, and that is why in 1946 the British hanged the inventor of Zyklon-B, Dr. Bruno Tesch and his business partner, Karl Weinbacher. (Dr. Gerhard Peters was spared but that was only by luck because of the timing of his inquisition.)

The Germans KNEW HOW TO FUMIGATE, yet their accusers pass their dumb LIES like Vaudevillian spiel.

It was NOT hard to scale up or adapt real mass-gassing installations using known fumigation technology. Degesch published manuals on how to do it in Germany and the United States before the war. The U.S. Public Health Service fumigated the holds of ships as well in the 1930s. This was not rocket science and many fumigation manuals from the time can be found in the Reference Section 1 of this site.

The Germans could build steam autoclaves and Zyklon fumigation chambers that don't explode, but apparently they can only kill bugs according to Mr. Leuchter. This makes little more sense than the mystical Rube Goldberg atrocity shtick.

This is all the subject of another thread, I think. This one is for discussing the matters related to the Hunt-Peinovich-Dawson debate,

:)
Exactly, the Germans knew how to build functioning homicidal gas chambers, it was not beyond their technical ability. Just because some witnesses made mistakes describing those places does not therefore mean the Germans could not have built them.

Your argument is the same as arguing that unless witnesses to a fatal car crash can describe accurately how the cars worked and what they looked like, there were no fatalities. It is a stupid argument.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 32 guests