Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Lupus Rothstein
Posts: 407
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:04 am
Lupus wrote:
Why would Stangl lie about this ?
Stangl was entangled in the marsupial escapades of the witchcraft trials of the 60s. Why wouldn't he lie about anything he was told to lie about in an attempt to save himself from a lifetime in prison?
Right, so according to Turnagain someone forced Stangl to concoct a story about a grave full of corpses catching fire. Cos that really makes sense doesn't it ? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Oh and while your at it, just remind me what his sentence was ;)
Turnagain wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:04 am
There weren't any pits/graves. That's why the alleged eyewitness accounts varied so widely. Pits/graves, hundreds of thousands of corpses were all imaginary so the tales all came from imaginations not direct observation. That's why Wiernik imagined 5 graves, Rajchman imagined 11 graves and Finklestein imagined 21 graves. Rajchman claiming that the blood of 250,000 Jews caught fire and burned for an entire night and the next day wasn't a "mistake" or due to the fact that he didn't know that blood wasn't flammable. He simply lied just as Czarny lied about blood having a chemical in it that rendered it flammable. Rachel Auerbach, the Jewess historian supported those fantasies by declaring that blood was a "first rate combustible".
Just another rant based on no evidence. Nothing needs to be added.
Turnagain wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:04 am
Stangl said that there was essentially an explosion from the corpse gasses with flames shooting up and a mushroom cloud of smoke. Rajchman said that the blood burned for an entire night and the next day. Czarny said that blood was the fuel that was used to cremate the cadavers in the lazarett grave. Auerbach lent her name to support those cockamamie claims. None of those claims bear any relationship to reality. All were pure imaginations. Your weak suck attempts to rationalize such fantasies is a FAIL, Lupus.
I can't see Stangl mentioning anything about an 'explosion' . Are you lying again ? Again you cant prove Czarny was a liar , if he genuinelly believed blood was flammable then he isnt a liar. Ha Ha Turnagain introduces one of his dud witnesses again, Rachel Auerbach. How is this supposed to help him I havent a clue. Sounds like he's getting desperate again :lol: :lol:
Turnagain wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:04 am
Twigs are the same as branches, and branches were used as fuel. So what's your argument ? Turnagain does his own 'cherry picking' with the 'twigs like toothpicks' testimony, yet he has the nerve to accuse me of cherry picking :roll: ~As well as a liar
Turnagain demonstrates his hypocrisy
Definition of a twig:
twig twĭg►
noun
A young shoot representing the current season's growth of a woody plant.
noun
Any small, leafless branch of a woody plant.
Definition of a branch:
Tree Branch
noun
Any of the main branches arising from the trunk or a bough of a tree
Well, Lupus' attempt to conflate "twigs" with "branches" just fell on it's arse. Same as his claim that they were used for fuel. They were supposedly used as kindling to set the cadavers ablaze whereupon the cadavers continued burning until they were completely cremated; nothing left but ash and carbonized bone. Once again, Lupus' fantasies get debunked. He should be getting used to it by now.
Again Turnagain demonstrates how desperate he is by pedantically quibbling over the definition of twigs and branches. Here is wikipedias definition of a twig -
a slender woody shoot growing from a branch or stem of a tree or shrub.
So, twigs are part of branches, which means your attempt to claim Rajchmann changed his story is basically childish, silly and FALSE !
Turnagain wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:04 am
1) I understand it to mean that if 70% of a sheep can be thoroughly consumed in this experiment, then more or 100% of a human would be thoroughly consumed in a more tailored experiment
So, if 70% of a sheep, an animal covered in flammable wool, can be burned in a car fire, then 100% of 2,000 to 3,000 naked humans piled 20 to 30 layers deep on a grate of 6 inch railroad rail 50 to 70 cm off the ground can be totally cremated using nothing but twigs or brush (brushwood) for kindling. How is that experiment "tailored", Lupus? Care to explain your reasoning behind that claim?
Turnagain desperately clings on to the hope that the sheeps wool was the reason why 70% of the sheep was cremated, even though sheeps wool wouldn't act as a wick due to it's low flammability and the experiments conclusions states that the wick was the char and ash, not the wool. Also, the sheeps wool is irrelevant anyway as it doesn't explain why a fire would last 3 hours with just the sheeps fat as fuel. I dont have to explain my reasoning, it's fucking obvious aint it, you dope . :roll:
Turnagain wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:04 am
Well, at least one straightforward answer to a question. Ettling doesn't claim that the sheep was completely cremated. Then we have a "No" with conditions. No humans were completely cremated in the car fire. Now all that we need is a definition for "rather thoroughly consumed". Does that mean completely 100% cremated, Lupus? He also claims that "A" human could be rather thoroughly consumed. Does that include a pile of 2,000 to 3,000 cadavers? You should employ your psychic skills and search back through time to ferret out what Ettling actually meant.
Yes to all your questions. From Ettlings conclusion it is obvious that the cremations at Treblinka would be a success, as confirmed by witnesses, which you have none to back up your claims, so where does that leave you ?
Turnagain wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:04 am
Are you saying Ettling was wrong in his conclusion ?
Yep, Ettling was basing his assumption on Steiner's fraudulent account of Treblinka.
There was no assumption . The results of the experiment were a reality , and they were similar to witness testimony from Treblinka regarding the cremation method. I think you'd better provide evidence of Steiner's fraud. You got any ?
Turnagain wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:04 am
Is this supposed to be your answer to my query who this 'Steiner' geezer was ? So, now we have established he was a writer, why did you try and pass him off as some sort of eye witness when you said he claimed that "Floss only used matches to set fire to his little campfires" ?
Because Steiner wrote in the first person. He even went so far as to quote what Floss supposedly said. I thought that you were aware of Steiner's chicanery. I underestimated your actual ignorance of the orthodox narrative of Treblinka. Mea culpa.
So if someone writes in the first person, then according to you they are an actually an eye witness ???? Gotcha :roll:
Turnagain wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:04 am
Why are you using individuals who werent even at Treblinka to back up your claims ? I know you tried it with Rachel Auberch a while back re hermetically sealed chambers, but after I caught you out I thought you'd learn your lesson by now . Obviously not
I am NOT responsible for your inability to comprehend the meaning of plain English, Lupus.
Right, so you produce dud witnesses and it's all my fault. :roll:
Turnagain wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:04 am
No Turnagain, it IS known about contact with ash and char. It was NOT in contact.
According to your interpretation of what Ettling said. Could the sheep be 1 millimeter off the char or over 350 millimeters as claimed for the magic Jew barbeque? Did Ettling mean that the sheep's carcass was suspended but the wool was in contact with the ash and char? Ettling's indefinite ruminations aren't the equivalent of rigorous scientific testing. The purpose of his experiment was, in fact, to develop techniques for detecting the presence of acelerants in cases of arson. His speculations about the viability of the magic Jew barbeque were apparently the result of his reading Steiner's phony account of Treblinka.
If you want the gap to be 1mm then carry on and be my guest. It won't help you one bit. As I said before wool isnt as flammable as you're trying to make out anyway. If it was then how come this wool wick effect didnt consume 70% of the sheep in the first experiment ?
Who cares what the original purpose of the experiment was ? It's totally irrelevant. Again you need to provide proof that Steiner wrote a phony account.
Turnagain wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:04 am
Most of them bodies on the grate would have been decomposed and therefore flammable. The witnesses even commented on how better the decomposed corpses burnt compared to the fresh bodies. So once you got the fat dripping onto the dry wood and rags , both soaked in gasoline , then you got one serious mother fucker of a fire. Left overnight the bodies would all be consumed and the fire would sustained from the fat dripping down onto the char and ash, just like some experiment I heard about 8-) .
WOW! Lupus' imagination has just had a complete runaway. He has gone from one (1) partially cremated sheep in an experiment concerning the detection of acelerants in arson cases to the complete cremation of an average of 5,000 cadavers per day on the magic Jew barbeques. Do I have that right, Lupus?
Thats the beauty of science and experiments. A small scale experiment can provide the answers for larger case scenarios. Didn't you know that ? (Probably not, with you being a bit dopey an all that :roll: )
Turnagain wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:04 am
You can imagine whatever you want regarding the size of the roasts, your back of a cigarette packet calculations mixing inches and meters (typical of you to muddle everything up) would need to be checked as they're bound to be way off the mark, just like everything else you do.
Well, why don't YOU check my calculations, Lupus? Oh, that's right, you're an ignorant innumerate fool that has to take off his shoes and unzip his pants to count to 21. Best leave those number thingies alone. Leave that checking chore up to someone who made it through 4th grade arithmetic.

As far as mixing metric and imperial, that's something that we Yanks do all the time. Consider ammunition. The 9 mm parabellum is the 9 mm but the 9 mm short is called the .380. The 7.62X54 R is obviously metric while the .30-06, an equivalent cartridge, is obviously imperial measurement. Just as gauge is calculated in avoirdupois. There's no problem with converting back and forth except for the terminally stupid (such as yourself, Lupus).

Oh well, so it goes in holyhoax la-la land.
Yep, just as I thought, your calculations re 20-30 bodies high are fabricated nonsense. I wont go into detail now, but as a little pointer, why don't you research the Dresden cremations and make a comparison and let's see what you come up with. To help you get started, 500 per grid were cremated in Dresden on a grid a quarter of the length of Treblinkas grids, with an approx height of 6 or 7 bodies . Now do the math :shock:


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Lupus Rothstein
Posts: 407
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

Re flammability of wool : https://iwto.org/wellness/flame-resistance/
Wool is naturally flame resistant and offers a greater level of fire safety than other fibres. In addition, wool does not melt, drip or stick to the skin when it burns.

Wool’s inherent fire resistance comes from its naturally high nitrogen and water content, requiring higher levels of oxygen in the surrounding environment in order to burn. Wool may be ignited if subjected to a significantly powerful heat source, but does not normally support flame, and will instead smoulder, usually only for a short time. In addition, wool’s cross-linked cell membrane structure will swell when heated to the point of combustion, forming an insulating layer that prevents the spread of flame. This also means that wool produces less smoke and toxic gas than synthetic fibres.

Wool’s flame-resistant properties make it an ideal fibre for interiors such as carpets, curtains, upholstery and bedding, helping to reduce the risk of fire spreading within a house or other building. Wool textiles are also used widely in personal protective equipment (PPE) to protect firemen, military personnel and anyone else exposed to fire or explosives. Wool’s characteristic of only smouldering and not melting or dripping onto skin, can itself be a lifesaver.

The Jewish Man
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat May 23, 2020 11:37 am
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by The Jewish Man »

been-there wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:47 pm
The Jewish Man wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:46 pm
I know of people who lost their relatives at Treblinka.
How do they know their relatives were “lost” at Treblinka? What evidence do they have for that?
They were sent to Treblinka and never seen again. The gassing of Jews at Treblinka.
What do you think happened to them? Did they go to the moon or something?

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9228
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by been-there »

The Jewish Man wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 5:50 pm
been-there wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:47 pm
The Jewish Man wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:46 pm
I know of people who lost their relatives at Treblinka.
How do they know their relatives were “lost” at Treblinka? What evidence do they have for that?
They were sent to Treblinka and never seen again. The gassing of Jews at Treblinka.
What do you think happened to them? Did they go to the moon or something?
:roll: This is another answer that makes me think you are not serious and are a deceitful, time-wasting sock-puppet.

I asked you what evidence they have for that?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7173
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Huntinger »

Der Jüdisch Man wrote: They were sent to Treblinka and never seen again. The gassing of Jews at Treblinka.
What do you think happened to them? Did they go to the moon or something?
Der Jüdisch man has asked where did they go. This has been answered multiple times. When the 2.1 million people crossed the borders in 1946 the details of judentum was silently ignored. Most of them were Juden.

The question of "where did they go" is really a matter of missing people if they did exist and loss of records due to Soviet impropriety and deceit. This really has nothing to do with the Status of Treblinka.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

The Jewish Man
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat May 23, 2020 11:37 am
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by The Jewish Man »

been-there wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:38 pm
The Jewish Man wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 5:50 pm
been-there wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:47 pm
The Jewish Man wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:46 pm
I know of people who lost their relatives at Treblinka.
How do they know their relatives were “lost” at Treblinka? What evidence do they have for that?
They were sent to Treblinka and never seen again. The gassing of Jews at Treblinka.
What do you think happened to them? Did they go to the moon or something?
:roll: This is another answer that makes me think you are not serious and are a deceitful, time-wasting sock-puppet.

I asked you what evidence they have for that?
What evidence are you wanting me to post? I am telling you that I know of people whose relatives were gassed at Treblinka. Most of the Jews who were sent to Treblinka were gassed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka ... ation_camp

You can read about what the Nazis did at Treblinka on the Wikipedia article. If you want to read more about it, read the sources.

MrOlonzo
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by MrOlonzo »

The Jewish Man wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:46 pm
been-there wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:38 pm
The Jewish Man wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 5:50 pm
been-there wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:47 pm
The Jewish Man wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:46 pm
I know of people who lost their relatives at Treblinka.
How do they know their relatives were “lost” at Treblinka? What evidence do they have for that?
They were sent to Treblinka and never seen again. The gassing of Jews at Treblinka.
What do you think happened to them? Did they go to the moon or something?
:roll: This is another answer that makes me think you are not serious and are a deceitful, time-wasting sock-puppet.

I asked you what evidence they have for that?
What evidence are you wanting me to post? I am telling you that I know of people whose relatives were gassed at Treblinka. Most of the Jews who were sent to Treblinka were gassed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka ... ation_camp

You can read about what the Nazis did at Treblinka on the Wikipedia article. If you want to read more about it, read the sources.
Ok, you know people who's relatives were gassed. Who are they and how do they claim they know they were gassed?

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9228
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by been-there »

The Jewish Man wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:46 pm
been-there wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:38 pm
The Jewish Man wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 5:50 pm
been-there wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:47 pm
The Jewish Man wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:46 pm
I know of people who lost their relatives at Treblinka.
How do they know their relatives were “lost” at Treblinka? What evidence do they have for that?
They were sent to Treblinka and never seen again. The gassing of Jews at Treblinka.
What do you think happened to them? Did they go to the moon or something?
:roll: This is another answer that makes me think you are not serious and are a deceitful, time-wasting sock-puppet.

I asked you what evidence they have for that?
What evidence are you wanting me to post?
[Sigh! Ho-hum :roll: ] I am asking you to post any evidence. ANY evidence at all. Literally ANYTHING that constitutes evidence. What have you got?

The Jewish Man wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:46 pm
I am telling you that I know of people whose relatives were gassed at Treblinka.
And I am asking you HOW you and they "know" that their relatives were “gassed at Treblinka”.

The Jewish Man wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:46 pm
Most of the Jews who were sent to Treblinka were gassed.
I understand that you 'believe' that, but I am asking HOW do you "know" these articles of belief. Do you see?

The Jewish Man wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:46 pm
You can read about what the Nazis did at Treblinka on the Wikipedia article. If you want to read more about it, read the sources.
You seem to be unfamiliar with how this works: extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
I am asking you what if any evidence you know of that supports your statements.

All the skeptics of the holocaust narrative here at RODOH have not only read a great deal of the material upon which this holocaust narrative is predicated, but they have also tested it for credibility and accuracy — and have found it seriously wanting. I.e. we have familiarised ourselves with BOTH sides of the debate.
Posting a link to a Wikipedia article shows you have not done that yet.

Because Wikipedia is totally unreliable as a source of information on anything to do with WW2, and the holocaust belief-system. In fact it is biased and unreliable on anything to do with Jewish history and Israel. So anyone who would post a Wikipedia article and say "read the sources" is not well-informed and also is not thinking.
I suggest you try and start doing some of that. Try thinking for yourself. Don't just rely naively and gullibly on authorities.
I am asking you questions with the genuine motivation to try and help you do that.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

The Jewish Man
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat May 23, 2020 11:37 am
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by The Jewish Man »

Well, I’m not going to give you their names. Are you implying my relatives have lied to me about the fate of my maternal grandparents? Are you implying that the hundreds of thousands of Jews whose relatives were killed at Auschwitz were/are lying about what happened to their relatives at Auschwitz?

So, what can I show you? I can link you to many websites which go in-depth about what happened at Auschwitz. I’m really struggling to understand what you are in fact denying about what happened at Auschwitz. Do you want to tell me?

The reason I know they were gassed at Auschwitz is because that was the main method the Nazis killed the Jews at Auschwitz. The gas chambers at Auschwitz weren’t just ornaments, the Nazis killed people at Auschwitz.

What parts of the Holocaust have any serious “wanting” when it comes to accuracy and credibility? The gassing of Jews has been known for decades. What is there to question about it?

If you are familiar with what happened at Auschwitz, what are you questioning or whatever you want to call it?

You tell me to think for myself. Well, I am well informed about the Holocaust. What do you want to discuss about it?

You posted, “Don't just rely naively and gullibly on authorities.” - are you implying that the “authorities” are lying to people when they tell people about what happened at Auschwitz? What about the Jewish survivors, the Nazis, etc, who told the world what happened at Auschwitz?

You also posted, “extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.“ So, do you accept that Auschwitz was an extermination camp where the Nazis killed hundreds of thousands of Jews? If you don’t then the “extraordinary claim” you are making needs “extraordinary evidence” to support it.

The world has known since the end of WW2 the evils caused by the Nazis. Are you really trying to tell me that the Holocaust never happened and was a hoax? What are you trying to tell me?

Turnagain
Posts: 8007
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Turnagain »

Lupus continues to stamp his feet and shriek, "I did happen, it DID happen". He then tries to prove that the raw fleece from a sheep isn't flammable due to the fact that the textile, woolen, which has been scoured of lanolin is flame retardant. Sheep wool will burn quite nicely and is a good material for a wick. However, it has an initially high flash point which would also be quite nicely achieved in a car fire. Especially one that had 11 quarts of gasoline poured inside the car. The total amount of gasoline used in the experiment was 17 quarts (several gallons) but Lupus contends that the gas used on the first sheep doesn't count and I'm lying about the amount of gasoline used in the experiment.

From Carlo Mattogno and Jürgen Graf, the book titled:
Treblinka
Extermination Camp or Transit Camp?
The technique of cremation employed in Treblinka was described as follows in the verdict of the Düsseldorf Jury Court at the trial of 1964-1965:[428]

"After the most diverse cremation attempts had been employed for this purpose, a large cremation facility was constructed. It consisted of a concrete base approximately 70 cm thick, upon which 5 to 6 railroad rails of perhaps 25 to 30 m length lay at small intervals. Under the rails burned a fire, while 2,000 to 3,000 of the bodies of the Jews killed in the gas chambers were loaded on the grate and then burned. When it was seen that this system worked, the corpses, which had been put into the body pits in the preceding months, were also retrieved, again with the help of a large excavator, and then likewise incinerated in the manner described."
One would think that the findings of a court would be sufficient to lay any questions to rest but no, we have the usual assortment of alleged eyewitnesses making their usual assortment of wild-ass claims about the dimensions of the magic Jew barbeque and how it supposedly functioned. First we have Wiernik.
According to the plan of Jankiel Wiernik from the year 1945 as well as that presented at the trial in Düsseldorf,[429] two such cremation facilities were in fact constructed. The cremation is supposed to have taken place in the time period between April and the end of July 1943,[430] so that nearly all 860,000 bodies are supposed to have been incinerated within 122 days, i.e. 7,000 per day on two grates, or 3,500 per day per grate.
Of course we have the tale of Himmler's visit and the cremations beginning in March, giving us 135 days to cremate the 840,000 or 860,000 or 900,000 or the 950,000 cadavers. That's assuming that the Germans worked 7 days a week. If the Germans worked a more reasonable 6 day week, the cremation time is reduced to 116 days.

Rajchman claimed that there were multiple "roasts" and that they were portable. That was how the blood of the corpses accidentally caught fire. The "roast" was placed too close to an opened grave and the wind blew the flames from the magic Jew barbeque into the freshly opened grave. The blood of the poor suffering Jews went POOF and burned for an entire night and the next day.

From Mattogno and Graf:
According to the witness Henryk Reichmann, five to six grates were built, each of which was able to accommodate 2,500 bodies at a time.[435] The witness Szyja Warszawski specified that each grate measured 10 m × 4 m.[436] It follows from this that one could accommodate a layer of 46 bodies on each grate, and 2,500 bodies - picture this - would result in 54 layers, or a hill of bodies 16 m high!
Lupus chimes in with his claim that 5,000 bodies were cremated per day. Depending on which numbers are used, that gives a total of cremated cadavers of of either 610,000 bodies or 675,000 bodies. That presupposes that the Germans worked 7 days a week yet Lupus falls about 200,000 cadavers short of the ~860,000 or whatever number is chosen.

Lupus then natters on about the bodies being burned for sanitary purposes at Dresden. First off, the bodies at Dresden were fully clothed, not naked. Secondly, Lupus has no photos of the results from the bodies being burned at Dresden. He simply assumes that they were all reduced to ashes and carbonized bone as supposedly happened at Treblinka. Neither does he mention that the hygiene problem had become critical at Dresden and teams of soldiers with flamethrowers were sent around the city to burn/sanitize cadavers in situ. Clearly cadavers being burned with flamethrowers weren't going to be reduced to ash and carbonized bone.

Wait for it though, Lupus will no doubt reply with his usual shrieks of, "It did happen, it DID happen" and, "You lied about the gasoline". Oh well, so it goes in holyhoax la-la land.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests