What exactly was the Holocaust? What parts of it do you deny? Why do you refuse to accept it happened?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Lupus Rothstein

Re: What exactly was the Holocaust? What parts of it do you deny? Why do you refuse to accept it happened?

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

TheGodfather wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:04 pm
Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:52 pm
TheGodfather wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:56 pm
Don't feed the troll. This is clearly Goody67, there's literally no point arguing with him.
PS - why did you use the 'Godfather' account when you have ten others to choose from ?
This is my only account. The ''ten others'' are in your fevered imagination.

Kindest regards,

TheGodfather
Oops, sorry. My bad.

Kindest

L

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Lupus Rothstein

Re: What exactly was the Holocaust? What parts of it do you deny? Why do you refuse to accept it happened?

Please ignore my previous post as I didn't intend to write "oops my bad etc" . I actually meant to write this instead :

Yeah sure it's your only account, well apart from the others like Huntinger,Sandhurst,VFX,NSDAP,Smallhausen,Alonso,Doom,CarlRichardBaker,Quietus etc etc ..then yeah, you only have the one account don't you ? :roll:

TheGodfather

Post by TheGodfather »

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:24 pm
Please ignore my previous post as I didn't intend to write "oops my bad etc" . I actually meant to write this instead :

Yeah sure it's your only account, well apart from the others like Huntinger,Sandhurst,VFX,NSDAP,Smallhausen,Alonso,Doom,CarlRichardBaker,Quietus etc etc ..then yeah, you only have the one account don't you ? :roll:
Only an utter imbecile (such as yourself) would believe those accounts belong to me.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:52 pm
Ok. Thank you for your advice.
Kindest regards

Lupus

PS - why did you use the 'Godfather' account when you have ten others to choose from ?

Kindest regards again

Lupus again
This is clearly another doppelganger. Best to ignore him or her.
Enigma Charlie wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:36 pm
Kindest regards,

Charlie

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Lupus Rothstein

TheGodfather wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:34 pm
Lupus Rothstein wrote:

Only an utter imbecile (such as yourself) would believe those accounts belong to me.
Only an imbecile would have ten plus accounts. Why do you have so many ? Are you lonely ?

TheGodfather

Post by TheGodfather »

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Only an imbecile would have ten plus accounts.
Damn, way to talk about yourself, Goody.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

TheGodfather wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:18 pm
Damn, way to talk about yourself, Goody.
Goody is of course Roberto; the punctuation and lexical analysis confirms it; this is the "fingerprint' so to speak.
The poster is now attempting to derail the topic. Best to ignore this and let the moderator deal with it.

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Lupus Rothstein

Godfather, meet Huntinger , you have a lot in common. A hell of a lot :lol: :lol:

Funny how you never converse with each though , considering you share so many traits . Anyway, use this as an ice-breaker, here's to a long and prosperous friendshit ;) ;)

Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

Enigma Charlie
The various methods that were used to kill Jews and others have been established for decades. Namely gassing, shooting, starving, etc... Some six million Jews died in the Holocaust.

Six million! Wow, that's an incredible number of murders.

Those POOOOOOR jews!

What happened to all those bodies Charlie?

Huntinger

Morphing

Post by Huntinger »

Shortly after the war, German POW were shown films of the victims of typhus at Belsen and elsewhere being bulldozed into graves; this was to give them a sense of collective guilt. The same videos along with shrunken heads were shown regularly at cinemas from Canada to the Antipodes. As everyone knows there has been a morphing of methods of execution from electric floors, vacuum chambers, steaming and finally gaskammers, from diesel to Zb as the lethal agent; finally the diesel has been morphed to gasoline. There is now on threads more emphasis on executions by bullets as the narrative focuses away from the absurd gas claims.

For all of the modern claims as well as the most absurd there are no shortage of credible eye witnesses, mainly Juden.

Since the Auschwitz plaque changed the numbers downwards by over 2.5 million der Juden are quick to say that the first plaque never mentioned them at all. This is der Juden sleight of hand, as they used the original 4 million with the explicit intention of having it apply to them for all their suffering and sorrows.

The nature of all the claims is that they are designed to be changeable, to morph into something else with another meaning. Steam chambers morph into diesel, into zyklon b. Holocaust by gassing morphs into bullets. Extermination camps morph into duel extermination transit facilities, into work extermination camps.

All of this morphing can only happen if the original story is fake; this is how myths and legends are made. It is intentional and toroidal in form like a smoke ring, swirling in on itself, re creating itself until it dissipates.

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗