What exactly was the Holocaust? What parts of it do you deny? Why do you refuse to accept it happened?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 8007
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: What exactly was the Holocaust? What parts of it do you deny? Why do you refuse to accept it happened?

Post by Turnagain »

Enigma Charlie wrote:
What parts of the Holocaust do Holocaust deniers accept actually happened? They seem to be hell-bent on denying that the Nazis had a plan to exterminate the Jews, that Jews were gassed in gas chambers, that hundreds of thousands of Jews were murdered at the Operation Reinhard camps, etc. Despite all of their arguments being debunked time and time again, modern-day Holocaust deniers still continue to repeat the same BS from the 1990s, lol.
Charlie claims that the eeevul Narzis had a plan to exterminate the Jews. Unfortunately, the only "plan" that even the great holyhoax authority, Raul Hilberg, could come up with was, "mind reading by a far-flung bureaucracy". IOW, the "plan" was transmitted via psychic powers; mental telepathy.

Never mind that nobody has ever found the cremains of hundreds of thousands of Jews. Neither has anyone found a mass grave as described by the alleged eyewitnesses. None of that matters since we all "know" that the eeevul Narzis had a "plan" to murder all of the Jews.

Of course the magic Jew barbeque worked flawlessly at the AR camps although its functioning violated physical laws and was an impossibility. Of course the testimony of the alleged eyewitnesses must be disregarded while the hoaxers create their own versions of the Floss method of cremation.

The tale of the holyhoax limps along a path of impossibilities but that doesn't matter. We all "know" that "If it happened, it was possible". So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28868
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What exactly was the Holocaust? What parts of it do you deny? Why do you refuse to accept it happened?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:55 am
Enigma Charlie wrote:
What parts of the Holocaust do Holocaust deniers accept actually happened? They seem to be hell-bent on denying that the Nazis had a plan to exterminate the Jews, that Jews were gassed in gas chambers, that hundreds of thousands of Jews were murdered at the Operation Reinhard camps, etc. Despite all of their arguments being debunked time and time again, modern-day Holocaust deniers still continue to repeat the same BS from the 1990s, lol.
Charlie claims that the eeevul Narzis had a plan to exterminate the Jews. Unfortunately, the only "plan" that even the great holyhoax authority, Raul Hilberg, could come up with was, "mind reading by a far-flung bureaucracy". IOW, the "plan" was transmitted via psychic powers; mental telepathy.
No, the central plan was to get rid of the Jews from occupied territory. How the various regional commanders enacted the plan was up to them. There was some guidance, such as ending emigration in Autumn 1941, as reported by Korherr. Senior Nazis wanted to keep the plan vague, so they could rely on plausible deniability.
Never mind that nobody has ever found the cremains of hundreds of thousands of Jews.
Lie. Large areas of cremated remains have been found at Belzec, TII, Sobibor and Chelmno.
Neither has anyone found a mass grave as described by the alleged eyewitnesses.
Lie. The best preserved graves are at Chelmno. They retained their original rectangular shape. TII, Sobibor and Belzec had their graves dug over and grave robbed, but there are still proven areas where the ground was excavated in areas that are large enough for mass graves.
None of that matters since we all "know" that the eeevul Narzis had a "plan" to murder all of the Jews.
The plan was not as simple as that, deniers stupidly repeat the stupid people who think that was the plan.
Of course the magic Jew barbeque worked flawlessly at the AR camps although its functioning violated physical laws and was an impossibility. Of course the testimony of the alleged eyewitnesses must be disregarded while the hoaxers create their own versions of the Floss method of cremation.
The mass pyres are easily explained and it is clear how they functioned. Denier arguments from incredulity cherry pick some witness evidence and put a spin on it to make it appear it was not possible to cremate bodies as described.
The tale of the holyhoax limps along a path of impossibilities but that doesn't matter. We all "know" that "If it happened, it was possible". So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.
The argument of "if it happened, it was possible" makes logical sense. Deniers are demanding belief in what is not evidenced to have happened and could not have happened without leaving any evidence, which makes no sense.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7173
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: What exactly was the Holocaust? What parts of it do you deny? Why do you refuse to accept it happened?

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:51 pm
Lie. The best preserved graves are at Chelmno. They retained their original rectangular shape. TII, Sobibor and Belzec had their graves dug over and grave robbed, but there are still proven areas where the ground was excavated in areas that are large enough for mass graves.
Anyone can dig holes in the ground. Graves are evidence that people perished in a war where 70 million perished; there should be a lot more graves out there somewhere.
The plan was not as simple as that, deniers stupidly repeat the stupid people who think that was the plan.
The mass pyres are easily explained and it is clear how they functioned. Denier arguments from incredulity cherry pick some witness evidence and put a spin on it to make it appear it was not possible to cremate bodies as described.
As has been also repeatedly mentioned as that mass pyres are not necessary and only used for diseased carcasses. Would not, could not work as described. Either way it is not evidence of a genocide.
The argument of "if it happened, it was possible" makes logical sense. Deniers are demanding belief in what is not evidenced to have happened and could not have happened without leaving any evidence, which makes no sense.
It makes perfect sense if the Soviets, integral to this hoax spent huge manpower, time and resources to orchestrate this myth.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Turnagain
Posts: 8007
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: What exactly was the Holocaust? What parts of it do you deny? Why do you refuse to accept it happened?

Post by Turnagain »

Hunt, why are you arguing with Nessie the klown and his moronic assertions? This is the guy who claims that the little boy rode his tricycle to the moon. He quite plainly said that:
The argument of "if it happened, it was possible" makes logical sense.
Whether it's the little boy rode his tricycle to the moon or how the magic Jew barbeque functioned, "if it happened, it was possible". Under those rules of "logic" rational debate simply isn't possible.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7173
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: What exactly was the Holocaust? What parts of it do you deny? Why do you refuse to accept it happened?

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:56 pm
Whether it's the little boy rode his tricycle to the moon or how the magic Jew barbeque functioned, "if it happened, it was possible". Under those rules of "logic" rational debate simply isn't possible.
Nessie does not use logic, he or it just uses Platitudes; the argument or statement, "if it didn't happen it wasn't possible" is also equally valid but meaningless.

In this thread he and others like him have a chance to put forward a case as to what is meant by "the holocaust" for what we refer to as the "official" narrative. Back at Klowns they laugh and guffaw with their superiority claiming that there is "No Official Narrative"; this of course suits their purpose as the "Jootrix" is to change the meaning any time they wish. This is what they have done with the steaming as well as the 7 million murdered at Treblinka (radio Moscow), including the 26 million turned into sunlite soap.

If there was a real genocide, there would be some solid standard, some facts, but every single aspect of this alleged event disappears the closer one looks.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28868
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What exactly was the Holocaust? What parts of it do you deny? Why do you refuse to accept it happened?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:56 pm
Hunt, why are you arguing with Nessie the klown and his moronic assertions? This is the guy who claims that the little boy rode his tricycle to the moon. He quite plainly said that:
The argument of "if it happened, it was possible" makes logical sense.
Whether it's the little boy rode his tricycle to the moon or how the magic Jew barbeque functioned, "if it happened, it was possible". Under those rules of "logic" rational debate simply isn't possible.
What I believe in; gassings, graves and cremations, is evidenced to have happened, from multiple corroborating sources of evidence. We do not have all of the details to explain how it happened, but we know it did happen. There are lots of events in history that we do not know details about how they happened, but we know they did happen.

What you believe in; mass daily transports of those sent to the AR camps and A-B kremas and subsequent accommodation, feeding and clothing of c2.5 million people, is not evidenced from any source of evidence to have happened. You cannot even find any evidence those people you claimed were not gassed left the camps, let alone got abandoned in the east somewhere.

It is you who demands we believe the boy cycled to the moon.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7173
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: What exactly was the Holocaust? What parts of it do you deny? Why do you refuse to accept it happened?

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:19 am
from multiple corroborating sources of evidence.
A few lying sand dwellers most likely assisted by the Soviets.
What you believe in; mass daily transports of those sent to the AR camps and A-B kremas and subsequent accommodation, feeding and clothing of c2.5 million people, is not evidenced from any source of evidence to have happened. You cannot even find any evidence those people you claimed were not gassed left the camps, let alone got abandoned in the east somewhere.

More nonsense. The poster has not explained where the 2 million Juden came from that crossed the Bug in 1946 to go home.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

MrOlonzo
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: What exactly was the Holocaust? What parts of it do you deny? Why do you refuse to accept it happened?

Post by MrOlonzo »

Nessie wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:51 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:55 am
Enigma Charlie wrote:
What parts of the Holocaust do Holocaust deniers accept actually happened? They seem to be hell-bent on denying that the Nazis had a plan to exterminate the Jews, that Jews were gassed in gas chambers, that hundreds of thousands of Jews were murdered at the Operation Reinhard camps, etc. Despite all of their arguments being debunked time and time again, modern-day Holocaust deniers still continue to repeat the same BS from the 1990s, lol.
Charlie claims that the eeevul Narzis had a plan to exterminate the Jews. Unfortunately, the only "plan" that even the great holyhoax authority, Raul Hilberg, could come up with was, "mind reading by a far-flung bureaucracy". IOW, the "plan" was transmitted via psychic powers; mental telepathy.
No, the central plan was to get rid of the Jews from occupied territory. How the various regional commanders enacted the plan was up to them. There was some guidance, such as ending emigration in Autumn 1941, as reported by Korherr. Senior Nazis wanted to keep the plan vague, so they could rely on plausible deniability.
Never mind that nobody has ever found the cremains of hundreds of thousands of Jews.
Lie. Large areas of cremated remains have been found at Belzec, TII, Sobibor and Chelmno.
Neither has anyone found a mass grave as described by the alleged eyewitnesses.
Lie. The best preserved graves are at Chelmno. They retained their original rectangular shape. TII, Sobibor and Belzec had their graves dug over and grave robbed, but there are still proven areas where the ground was excavated in areas that are large enough for mass graves.
None of that matters since we all "know" that the eeevul Narzis had a "plan" to murder all of the Jews.
The plan was not as simple as that, deniers stupidly repeat the stupid people who think that was the plan.
Of course the magic Jew barbeque worked flawlessly at the AR camps although its functioning violated physical laws and was an impossibility. Of course the testimony of the alleged eyewitnesses must be disregarded while the hoaxers create their own versions of the Floss method of cremation.
The mass pyres are easily explained and it is clear how they functioned. Denier arguments from incredulity cherry pick some witness evidence and put a spin on it to make it appear it was not possible to cremate bodies as described.
The tale of the holyhoax limps along a path of impossibilities but that doesn't matter. We all "know" that "If it happened, it was possible". So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.
The argument of "if it happened, it was possible" makes logical sense. Deniers are demanding belief in what is not evidenced to have happened and could not have happened without leaving any evidence, which makes no sense.
If it happened, it was possible ?

And logically, if it did not happen, it was not possible?

Is that the standard you offer?

Revisionists offer plenty of evidence for what happened. The camps, the shoes, the hair and the bodies are all incontrovertible evidence of a mass system of work and transit camps that suffered disease and starvation during war time. This is evidenced by the Red Cross.

What's so hard about that?

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28868
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What exactly was the Holocaust? What parts of it do you deny? Why do you refuse to accept it happened?

Post by Nessie »

MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 8:12 am
...
The argument of "if it happened, it was possible" makes logical sense. Deniers are demanding belief in what is not evidenced to have happened and could not have happened without leaving any evidence, which makes no sense.
If it happened, it was possible ?
Yes.
And logically, if it did not happen, it was not possible?
No.
Is that the standard you offer?
No. My standard is

A- gassings and mass shootings are evidence form multiple corroborating sources to have happened.
B - there is no evidence of any alternative to the gassings and mass shootings
C - therefore A stands as the only evidenced event.
Revisionists offer plenty of evidence for what happened. The camps, the shoes, the hair and the bodies are all incontrovertible evidence of a mass system of work and transit camps that suffered disease and starvation during war time. This is evidenced by the Red Cross.

What's so hard about that?
That the deniers here refuse to produce that evidence and discuss it in any detail. Will you? Pick an AR camp and then produce your evidence to show what happened inside that camp and that since you say no one was gassed there, that there were daily mass departures back out of that camp.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7173
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: What exactly was the Holocaust? What parts of it do you deny? Why do you refuse to accept it happened?

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 9:22 am
That the deniers here refuse to produce that evidence and discuss it in any detail. Will you? Pick an AR camp and then produce your evidence to show what happened inside that camp and that since you say no one was gassed there, that there were daily mass departures back out of that camp.
Much of the evidence was destroyed by the Soviets who were the main protagonists who perpetrated this hoax. We are putting together a very complicated "cold case" with juden coming at all angles attempting to thwart this; they will not of course. I think it is almost time to put this troll back in Siberia.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 19 guests